Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight 구르미 그린 달빛 ☪

Hello moonlight chingus!!! It's been a while!   

@nonski @NRGchick @ruuuuthpft @moodypie @Earth2KatyD @xiashenghan @looki @ricerascal67 @charliew @febz @tiendoank @bonuibonui @zee0123 @angelineong @syeramy @iheartyoojung @lavender2love @KateSG @_Nachan07 @JinyoungFox @ruka18

Are you still active in soompi?

On 28 Nov 2018, Jinyoung(uri Kim Yoon Sung) was awarded the choice award as an actor during the Asia Artist Award Ceremony 2018.   He attributed this award to his fans for continuously supporting him as an actor (love in the moonlight(2016), if we were a seasons(2017)......he has 2 dramas and another movie coming up soon too!!)

Congratulations to him!! :wub:

46341978_2286590441576843_65654289449109

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/9/2018 at 5:52 PM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hello moonlight chingus!!! It's been a while!   

@nonski @NRGchick @ruuuuthpft @moodypie @Earth2KatyD @xiashenghan @looki @ricerascal67 @charliew @febz @tiendoank @bonuibonui @zee0123 @angelineong @syeramy @iheartyoojung @lavender2love @KateSG @_Nachan07 @JinyoungFox @ruka18

Are you still active in soompi?

On 28 Nov 2018, Jinyoung(uri Kim Yoon Sung) was awarded the choice award as an actor during the Asia Artist Award Ceremony 2018.   He attributed this award to his fans for continuously supporting him as an actor (love in the moonlight(2016), if we were a seasons(2017)......he has 2 dramas and another movie coming up soon too!!)

Congratulations to him!! :wub:

Hello chingu! It really has been a while. Thank you so much tagging me to a news about Jinyoung. :wub: I'm so happy he got recognized for his acting though honestly I haven't watched a lot of his dramas. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

Hello chingu! It really has been a while. Thank you so much tagging me to a news about Jinyoung. :wub: I'm so happy he got recognized for his acting though honestly I haven't watched a lot of his dramas. :sweatingbullets:

Yes, it's great that he has been getting awards for his acting.  :wub:

It's ok...you only missed one <IF WE WERE A SEASON> with Chae Soo Bin from LITM too.   He was very busy with many things after LITM, fan-meets, concerts in many countries as far as USA, filming CFs, etc.... I think he has not stopped working....:sweatingbullets:

Content moved to: 

Btw, what dramas are you watching now?

• Like 1

Please remember to keep posts in this drama thread on-topic. News about cast members which are unrelated to this drama belong in the respective actor threads. Not in this thread.

-Jillia

• Thanks 1