Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight 구르미 그린 달빛 ☪

Congrats for MDBC for winning  Excellent Award  at SDA today :blush: Our favorite drama won  ... so happy ... well done and congrats to all mdbc teams :glasses:

Also congrats for Bogum for winning outstanding korean actor award ( hallyu award ) ... so happy for him :)

• Thanks 1

Because of my experience buying the Love in The Moonlight D-Cut and ending up paying a lot of money just to be stuck with a damaged one, I can definitely say that I will never order anything from Innolife again. This was my first and last time buying from them. I usually only buy from YesAsia. I've been buying from YesAsia for years, and the couple of times there was a problem with a damaged item their customer service was excellent. But unfortunately I didn't know there was a pre-order for this drama until they were sold out on YesAsia. So I took a chance on Innolife. Never again! I've tried to contact them multiple times about the damage (and looking more closely it's even more damaged than I thought, because not only is the lid completely torn on two corners, and the bottom of the box torn on one corner, the box lid is also torn across the top starting at one of the torn corners). I started emailing them a week ago and they haven't responded. I only received an automated delivery confirmation message on Monday, and at the bottom it said "We are committed to your complete and total satisfaction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service center." What a joke! I even tried calling them (I've called YesAsia before with no problems), but there wasn't an option for English.

I haven't even checked yet to see if the DVD's work. I hope they do because it looks like I'm stuck with this damaged thing for $240USD. It's a shame because the box is really pretty, and the design of the fancy packaging is part of why the prices for these D-Cuts are so high.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dramaqueen40 said:

Because of my experience buying the Love in The Moonlight D-Cut and ending up paying a lot of money just to be stuck with a damaged one, I can definitely say that I will never order anything from Innolife again. This was my first and last time buying from them. I usually only buy from YesAsia. I've been buying from YesAsia for years, and the couple of times there was a problem with a damaged item their customer service was excellent. But unfortunately I didn't know there was a pre-order for this drama until they were sold out on YesAsia. So I took a chance on Innolife. Never again! I've tried to contact them multiple times about the damage (and looking more closely it's even more damaged than I thought, because not only is the lid completely torn on two corners, and the bottom of the box torn on one corner, the box lid is also torn across the top starting at one of the torn corners). I started emailing them a week ago and they haven't responded. I only received an automated delivery confirmation message on Monday, and at the bottom it said "We are committed to your complete and total satisfaction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service center." What a joke! I even tried calling them (I've called YesAsia before with no problems), but there wasn't an option for English.

I haven't even checked yet to see if the DVD's work. I hope they do because it looks like I'm stuck with this damaged thing for $240USD. It's a shame because the box is really pretty, and the design of the fancy packaging is part of why the prices for these D-Cuts are so high.

I'm sorry to hear. Mine from Yesasia arrived today and it is perfectly fine. I don't order from Innolife since their shipping cost are ridiculous. Adding the import tax I would almost pay double the box cost at all. Too bad Yesasia doesn't always have preorders.

19 hours ago, dramaqueen40 said:

sorry to hear that, hope you would get replacement or compensation :(

is this from early filming? because the guy beside bogum looks like lee seo won who supposed to be kim hyung...

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for replying about Mandarin Chinese dubbed versions. I live in the suburbs of NYC, and it seems that the Mandarin dubbed version hasn't reached this area yet - local area libraries, along with video/DVD shops in Chinese neighborhoods, seem to only have either a Cantonese dubbed version (which is a language no one in my family can understand), or a Korean original soundtrack with Chinese subtitles (which my parents aren't entirely comfortable with). In addition, although I found online shops where I could purchase a Mandarin dubbed version from Taiwan, those merchants unfortunately don't allow shipping to the USA (and I'm far from certain if those DVDs will work in the USA).

Thus, I wonder if it would be worth waiting longer for a Mandarin dubbed version to reach the NYC area, or if my only hope is to go out of town to acquire it...

• Like 1

On 9/8/2017 at 4:56 PM, bluesh19 said:

is this from early filming? because the guy beside bogum looks like lee seo won who supposed to be kim hyung...

Yes. That is Lee Seo Won and this pic was from their horse riding lesson session. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/30/2017 at 10:49 PM, Berou said:

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

Hello fellow Soompiers. 

We are delighted to bring you the first ever K-Drama Contest!!

The competition will run over four weeks in July and everyone is welcome to participate in the fun. From the poll above, you will see a selection of dramas to choose from. You can only pick one drama to work on. The top four votes will be the dramas automatically entered into the competition. 

From there, you can use the dramas existing thread to organise yourselves and work on your entries for each round. It is advisable to choose among yourselves a representative/spokesperson for each round. After presenting your answer, we will put them up to vote  and each round one team will be eliminated as the contest progresses. 

Prizes for the winning team include limited Viki Passes, a Group Badge (you can choose your own name), 4000 reputation points, and of course the glory of being crowned Soompi Forums K-Drama of the Year 2016. 

We hope for a favourable response as we aim to hold a contest every year, so please do join in the fun. :) 

Thank you for posting ! I was about to do it. Surprisingly MDBC is behind

@Berou - thank you for remembering to tag me and it is just me going too long and have missed this fun.  I will have a very long list to catch up :)

On 14/09/2017 at 3:18 PM, thearmyofskank said:

Yes. That is Lee Seo Won and this pic was from their horse riding lesson session. 

thanks for the info, so they already had horse riding lesson, there must be a bit of setback in filming because the actor is changed :blink:

rerun of MDBC this fall~ wondering if they will airing the rerun ver. or original ep ver.

and a bit late but Happy Birthday Kim Yoojung~ wish you all the best and hope your next project is successful and awesome like MDBC :blush:

• Like 1

MDBC got many nomination in this year Korean Drama Awards from best drama to best new actor, hope they will win :D. Sad to know Yoojung didn't get nominated tho :(

according to translation, seems like the MDBC promotion team is terminated. Thank you for all your hard work! Those amazing Director's Cut! See you in another project~ Good bye ~

the eng ver.

On 9/7/2017 at 6:20 AM, dramaqueen40 said:

mine had the same box damage... the contents look fine.... i think they were stacked against something heavy so the lid gave out... the lid is set higher than the box. i'm disappointed with this as well. =/ unfortunately, i think that innolife was the only option for shipping to north america at the time... as i was wont to sign up for yet another seller website but found stuck without a choice. i much prefer yes24 or yesasia.

• Sad 1

MDBC will get aired in  TV Tokyo starting in 20/11/2017, since the tv is national tv, hope it'll get good rating~ :) also more exposure for the cast , yayy~

-update-

seems like Bogum will doing some promotion for MDBC in Japan

Hai all, I'm new in this thread. Just found out that this drama is awesome. Anyway, can I join the facebook group about DVD cut series? Thankssss ☺☺☺

I noticed that there are BGM tracks which I could not find in my special OST album or the special BGM single, can someone confirm?

The tracks are piano arrangements of Sung Sikyung's song '다정하게, 안녕히' and a piano arrangement of the main song '그리워 그리워서 ' by Beige.

They can be heard on episodes 12-16. This fan cover is very close to it

Edited by Mohammed Shawqi
mentioning where the music can be heard