Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight 구르미 그린 달빛 ☪

Happy 1st Anniversary to an excellent drama that caused a Syndrome in Korea and the rest of Asia! 

MDBC has definitely raised the bar for sageuk dramas!

20968872_166997003860403_6137401978428325888_n.jpg

Credit: Logo

• Like 8

This means shipping right and not arrival in your mailbox.  Well since I'm overseas it will probably be early September when I get it.  But I'm glad we're finally getting them.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, bluesh19 said:

:lol: 

Hoping to get mine on 2nd week of Sept!! So that it will feel like it's an accidental birthday gift for myself LOL :lol: 

So excited! We all waited for so long!

• Like 6

FINALLY, MDBC DVD D-CUT IS RELEASED ON AUGUST 30, 2017.

But.....they said it depends on the website we ordered, such as Aladin Korea will start to deliver on 29 August.

I ordered at Yesasia, their status is September 1st, I think maybe on that date.

So exciting! :glasses:

• Like 7

My lovely chingus!

Spoiler

tumblr_ocdyofY99T1ql0375o1_500.gif

I haven't been here for so long... after my computer died on me and I had to reset it all my MDBC stuff was gone, even my gifs. :( But afterwards my computer died completely and I had to give it away to be fixed and it took ONE month.

I was forced to work on a small old netbook on which my internet was basically non-existent and I couldn't write anything properly.

Spoiler

fff93924b5c950a8648dd3811385d98a013e2b1b

But now I have my computer back and what do I read to today? The director's cut is finally shipped to us. :D Wonderful news, chingus!

Spoiler

tumblr_ocd7vwkWEP1untowto1_500.gif

But of course the rules about what we can post and talk about is a real bummer. Although I think there is more to it than just KBS being a party pooper. Like somebody already said it's a service for the fans who were willing to pay a lot of money for it but of course it's unfair as well not to share the stuff with those who couldn't afford it.

I think though the main reason is the copyright... the right of the DC lies with the director/producers etc. They worked hard to create a better content with additional scenes etc. If the whole content is shared on the internet it's easy to create pirated material by certain countries. To recreate the design of the box and maybe even trying to scam innocent fans who still want the DC. So these harsh rules are also there to protect the industry AND the fans.

• Like 11

I'm all in for a DM group, @stroppyse! :) I think we were all looking forward to talking and gushing about MDBC again. And I'm still hoping for the taking down Ra On's hair scene. So we NEED a way to talk about all the differences.

• Like 12

@Jillia, @stroppyse: if you guys have a DM group, please count me in. 

I think D-cut has these strict copyright, they're just afraid who use for free (it means free sharing on SNS) for bad purpose.

And it's also sad if you watch this all alone and no-one to share and chat with. 

P/S: my order's status is still preorder on Yesasia, not ship out yet. I'm still in low mood. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 8

Finally, I got the email that my D-cut order has been shipped from Korea yesterday afternoon :D!!!!! Halfway already! But with all the customs procedures, it seems that it can only reach me by the end of this week. Still so much excited ^_^!

I can't believe it's already 1 year since the drama aired. At the announce of 1st pre-order, I struggled a lot whether I should buy the D-cut as it is quite an investment. Only until the 2nd pre-order that I decided to reserve one. Now again, after a long wait of 8 months...:)

Wish that you will all get your D-cut soon, this week or next week! And pls include me in that DM group. I'm still feeling so much vibe coming back to this thread.

• Like 9

I am gonna have my D Cut in 15 hours~!!!! I wish I didnt miss the DHL today!  I could have got it today. Can't wait to start watching from Ep1. 

• Like 2

On 8/29/2017 at 6:10 AM, YeuBacMou said:

Annyeong chingus,

I've created a secret group on Facebook, DM to me and I will add you to the group then we will talk about D-cut over there

*Note: I will review and only accept the request from a member who posted the comment in this thread.

21222531_1716749718337829_1480085697_o.j

21191012_1716749738337827_1002082587_o.j

• Like 2

I've posted in the past but mostly lurk. I got the discount shipping from Aladin so my dcut should arrive at the end of September :tongue:

• Like 2

I received my D-Cut finally:wub: So excited!!!! Love the texture of the booklet and even the cover is so well made, have not start watching the disc content yet, but will rush back home after work, can't wait for the extra contentsB)

• Like 4

On 8/29/2017 at 7:10 PM, YeuBacMou said:

Annyeong chingus,

Cos, 89% i can't move on to other drama/ couple kindly Include me to your done group, please:blush:

Thanks in advant.

20170831_213217.jpg

• Like 1