Quantcast

My message to KGE

It was a genuine delight to watch your portrayal of Hong Seol as she experiences the ups and downs of being in love for the first time. Thank you for giving us a character to root for and best wishes in your acting career.

40somethingahjumma.

@kara_mella -- Your Soompi ID in a font of your choice. Or it can be handwritten and scanned. You can use your real name but perhaps not your official signature.

• Like 5

thanks for organizing this @MrsSoJiSub and @sashalove .  Please count me in :)!  I wish to offer more help but i only can do so after the shipping contest is over (after round 4: fanvid).   I shall post my message to KGE later (need to think through what to write).

• Like 5

@sashalove

My simple support message:

Go Eun,

안녕, Thank you for accepting the role of Hong Seol, I really like the ''干净'' and simplicity you portrayed within. 

你与Sunbae遇见 是最美丽的意外,希望你俩好好的!加油! (ง'̀-'́)ง

Irene_Y (Malaysia)

Edited by IreneY
  • Like 4

@IreneY Thank you for informing me about PHJ's supporting project. @bjvipb2uty actually PMed me, so I was able to send a short message to PHJ ^^

Here's my short message to KGE:

Spoiler

Thank you for bringing the best out of Hong Seol with your amazing portrayal. Being able to see how raw and natural you act makes it a more ideal reason to continue supporting you as an actress. I'm looking forward to seeing you shine even more as the year comes. - Kim, USA

• Like 5

Go Eun,

Please continue making good dramas/movies cause you really have the talent in acting... We'd love to see you work again with Sunbae in the near future..:blush: Go Eun Fighting!!!

• Like 4

Thanks to Cheese in the Trap i had the opportunity to find Kim Go Eun. The portrayal of Seol was so strong and endearing, it really seamed real. Thank you for such pleasant hours watching Seol-ah and her relationship with Jung. Those moments flustered my heart and made me wish them all the hapiness in the world. I look forward to see new projects and hope to see some with both you and Park Hae Jin. Through CITT i also found out the singer Kim Go Eun that sings with angelic sweet and sorrow voice

May life bring you all the bliss and hapiness in the world.

Anabela a new fan from Portugal

• Like 5

Thank you for starting the thread, @MrsSoJiSub.  I agree, Kim Go-Eun did a wonderful Hong Seol.  (I never doubted she will....)

Thank you for the shoutout @sashalove  :)

I agree with @40somethingahjumma to advertise this thread on CITT thread, and also on Kim Go-Eun's Soompi thread.

I am totally in...

My Message:

Kim Go-Eun, I have loved you ever since seeing you in "Eungyo"  and had no doubt that you will do brilliantly in CITT.  Indeed, you stepped up to the challenge. Your portrayal of HS and Park Hae-Jin's portrayal of YJ inspires me to read the webtoon. Please continue to be selective in choosing wonderful projects. Cheering you on from the U.S.A.

• Like 5

Okay here's my messages

To Kim Go Eun

Spoiler

I really like Hong Seol character that you played in Cheese In The Trap. Hong Seol brought some memorable memories of my college years a few years ago. I'm so glad that you did so well as Hong Seol. Your natural and impressive acting amazed me and made me watch your previous movies that I never knew before. Please come back soon with another great character like you have done so far. Wish you a great success!

Stargazer187, Indonesia.

can I still send for PHJ too? Are you guys sending it to him as well?? Am I too late??

Here's for him

Spoiler

Your Yoo Jung character is awesome. You played so well. The reason why I watch Cheese In The Trap is because of you. I would never start to watch it if it wasn't you then. And I don't regret doing that. Your portrayal as Yoo Jung is just awesome. Even he is dark and shadowed with some sort of mystery. Thank you for taking this role and showed your best to be him. Now I wish you'll be granted with more better projects in the future.

Stargazer187, Indonesia.

and here's my signature

Spoiler

http___signaturesmylivesignatu?async&ran

Please tag me in for further more essential updates guys... so I won't miss a thing... :blush:

• Like 3

Kim go eun! i hope that you can make so much dramas and movies this year!

Stay healthy and strong!

• Like 3

@Shasha_love Thank you for tagged me.. :wub: iam so happy to do this @MrsSoJiSub thumbs up for the idea, this is really awesome :) So, here's my words to rockie star, kim goeun.  

Spoiler

To Kim Go Eun, 

Thankyou for your awesome work, your appearence is so refreshing! you depicted hong seol to the most quirk and loveable girl ive ever imagined! Now its hard for me to forget hong seol becouse of you, so thanks to you. At first i didnt know you this much, but now iam excited to watch your another late or next project. I get your sincer in acting, seems you act with your inner feel and now i love your effortless appearance. 

Iam engaged with your natural act, you have the beauty of strong character, seems its hardly enough to remember who actrees had this unique side in your age. So congrats, you and yoo jung bring this drama to the peak level. I hope you get another great project and I hope you succes and live health. Fighting!

Ps to compilers.. Iam sorry for this too long words in advance, its becouse i feel she get less support, not much interview and photoshot to find(but i hope iam wrong). So big sorry if this bothering you.. :wub:   

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, meltmilkyway said:

@Shasha_love Thank you for tagged me.. :wub: iam so happy to do this @MrsSoJiSub thumbs up for the idea, this is really awesome :) So, here's my words to rockie star, kim goeun.  

Cheers from meltmilkyway, Indonesia.  

Thankyou guys..  

• Like 3

Yes all bad things happens back door, is it possible to still running this thread? I hope we still in the spirit to send this worthy support for her as a rockie star. Well this trhead regards to KGE but my best wishes to all team members, they hav work with all they strength i guess :grin: bravo CITT! And hav a great time to you guys also, we hav to move on from this beautiful drama and get a new life! Haha

• Like 2

Here's my words to KGE;

Dear Kim Go Eun,

You are amazing actress, I love the way you portray Hong-Seol in Cheese In The Trap. I can feel that you brought Hong-Seol as an honest, sincere and a lively girl, you are surreal. Ever since CITT, I've been following your amazing movies too. Wishing you a very success career in the future. Stay healthy and always be happy Kim Go Eun !

Love, QUEENY

• Like 1

Here is my message:

Dear Kim Go Eun,

I never knew how good your acting + singing is until Cheese in the Trap and then I went to see most of your movies, you simply shine in all of them!  It’s amazing how good you portray each character, making it so real and natural, especially Hong Seol!  Also, your love chemistry with Park Have Jin-sshi is so good that I totally wish to see both of you again in future projects!

Please take it easy and stay healthy!  Will cheer and support you project always!  화이팅!

Love from Hong Kong,
Carol

• Like 1

@MrsSoJiSub If you like, I could do what I did for PHJ but using Seol's photos....

My message

Kim Go Eun Hwaiting!

You did really well in your first drama and I hope you will return to dramaland soon. I have loved all your movies and Cheese in the Trap and will look forward to more. 

NRGchick (Brunei)

• Like 2

On 10/03/2016 at 9:35 AM, NRGchick said:

If you like, I could do what I did for PHJ but using Seol's photos....

This would be Daebak :D

• Like 1

Hey guys this project is still very much on.i was waiting for my other half to give the okay then I will post the plans and ask for volunteers. @NRGchick yes please I was going to ask you and @Ahpheng to do some Seol related comics. 

I want to thank everyone for their interest and the messages that have been coming in. I will update and @ everyone who has show interest in exactly when @sashalove and I plan to do but I want her okay first. I'll post it all very soon. Sorry I just didn't have a plan at first of what to do but now I do have a plan and clear cut idea and shall update you all today. 

Sorry guys and thanks for the show of support.