Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[Official Thread] Jo Se Ho & Cao Lu (Fiestar) ~ Wi-Fi Couple

MPcgZFo.jpg

Jo-Se-Ho-1.jpg

Name: Jo Se Ho

DOB: August 9, 1982

Height: 172cm

Shows: Gag Concert 

Previously: Roommate S1&2

Instagram: chosaeho

tumblr_o39cagAA6s1tmzc0vo1_500.jpg

Name: Cao Lu

Nickname: LuLu

DOB: August 30, 1987

Hometown:  Zhangjiajie, Hunan Province, China

Blood Type: O

Position: Vocals, China Leader

Education: Chung Ang University - Theater & Film

Instagram: better_me_lulu

Twitter: FIESTAR_caolu

Watch: “We Got Married” Shares Preview of New Couple Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho

Watch: “We Got Married” Shares Preview of New Couple Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho

At the end of February 27’s episode of “We Got Married,” viewers get a sneak peek at the first meeting of the show’s new virtual couple, FIESTAR‘s Cao Luand Jo Se Ho!

This week’s show was the final episode for virtual couple Kang Ye Won andOh Min Seok, and so “We Got Married” will be introducing the new couple next week.

The preview shows Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho meeting in a park, with Cao Lu slowly approaching Jo Se Ho while his back is turned to her. After Cao Lu meets her new virtual husband, she says, “Really? I have to love you?!”

The preview also shows Cao Lu cutting off a strand of her own hair, as well as Jo Se Ho giving her a tour of his home.

Article from Soompi about the first meeting....

Watch: New Couple Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho Meet for the First Time on “We Got Married”

ilmare42 March 5, 2016

Watch: New Couple Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho Meet for the First Time on “We Got Married”

On March 5’s episode of “We Got Married,” FIESTAR’s Cao Lu and comedianJo Se Ho have their first meeting as the show’s newest virtual couple!

Before they meet, Cao Lu says she hopes that her virtual husband will act like the head of the household, and also lead her and teach her. When asked about what she hopes he looks like, Cao Lu says, “I’m not that picky about looks… but it would be good if he was handsome, of course.”

As she’s arriving at their meet-up location, she says, “I saw an article in the news. It said my partner is GOT7’s Jackson!” She also says she thinks it might be Jun Hyun Moo or actor Kang Ha Neul.

Meanwhile, Jo Se Ho says he would like it if his virtual wife had pale skin, and was energetic and cheerful.

When the two finally meet, Cao Lu is shocked and laughs as she says, “Really? I really have to love you?” In reply, Jo Se Ho apologizes with an embarrassed smile.

we got married

“You don’t look pleased,” says Jo Se Ho. “That’s right,” replies Cao Lu without any hesitation, but apologizes when she sees his expression. “It’s not a joke, right?” she asks.

we got married 2

Jo Se Ho points out that he fits the description she was given of him: he’s older than her, he looks like the head of a family, and he is fun. “You wish it was a joke, don’t you?” he says to her.

“Well, it’s my fate,” she replies. “I’m happy though!” says Jo Se Ho.

In her private interview, Cao Lu says, “I thought it was a prank! My husband must have been a bit flustered… but I think he’s happy.” She adds with a laugh, “Because I’m pretty!”

Watch their first meeting below!

Cao Lu is very blunt so this will be an interesting marriage lol

13 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

Cao Lu is very blunt so this will be an interesting marriage lol

I think she'll eat him alive as Seho is usually very polite and accommodating. I have the feeling she is the one who is wearing the pants in the family in spite of her preference to have a husband who can lead, teach her and someone she can follow.

55 minutes ago, NitaA said:

I think she'll eat him alive as Seho is usually very polite and accommodating. I have the feeling she is the one who is wearing the pants in the family in spite of her preference to have a husband who can lead, teach her and someone she can follow.

Tbh I never had a positive image of Se Ho so I'm hoping that will change with this. Lmao I was already thinking she'd be wearing the pants due to her personality when they were announced. 

Their first episode was pretty hilarious, better than I originally thought tbh I knew Cao Lu would be very blunt, but I can't imagine what was going through his head when she cut her hair hahaha

18 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Their first episode was pretty hilarious, better than I originally thought tbh I knew Cao Lu would be very blunt, but I can't imagine what was going through his head when she cut her hair hahaha

Well forget him, I was shocked watching her not even one second rethinking the possibility the hair might sticking out like antenna if cut too short :crazy:. she is cute when she said it is saranghae wifi.... I was wondering if this couple will be able to attract viewers as I was actually surprise to find this thread.

I have no idea who is Cao Lu and only know Se Ho a little bit because he was/is part of other variety shows that I was/am watching. Hopefully they have the chance because they are too funny. This pair is more like comedic pair rather than hopeless romantic one (I wonder if the new PD has something to do with this).

hello!!!!! WGM seeing here again hahaha although WGM has broken my heart and on 2 occasions, this couple apparently be fun!!!!!

I hope to be visiting this thread, also hope your understanding about my English, lol because my mother tongue is Spanish, many of goonjin minions are here too and I will understand

I'm sure that this couple does not disappoint me, because I do not expect to get to fall in love, finally I realized that WGM is just an entertainment program hahaha, so the only thing I ask is to make a fun and entertaining marriage, but if they fall in love serious, DEEEEEBAK hahaha :P:wub::wub:

1 hour ago, NitaA said:

Well forget him, I was shocked watching her not even one second rethinking the possibility the hair might sticking out like antenna if cut too short :crazy:. she is cute when she said it is saranghae wifi.... I was wondering if this couple will be able to attract viewers as I was actually surprise to find this thread.

I have no idea who is Cao Lu and only know Se Ho a little bit because he was/is part of other variety shows that I was/am watching. Hopefully they have the chance because they are too funny. This pair is more like comedic pair rather than hopeless romantic one (I wonder if the new PD has something to do with this).

She's just like that, very straightforward & doesn't give some things a second thought..including her hair since she said she has a lot of it. 

Cao Lu is from LOEN's group FIESTAR, but they haven't received enough attention until recently with Yezi's appearance on Unpretty Rapstar and Cao Lu herself being on varieties. They have released some good songs & are having a comeback soon, you should check them out. 

I had a thought the new PD was behind this pair being more comedic, I just hope it doesn't backfire like it did in season 2. 

1 hour ago, rosa123 said:

hello!!!!! WGM seeing here again hahaha although WGM has broken my heart and on 2 occasions, this couple apparently be fun!!!!!

I hope to be visiting this thread, also hope your understanding about my English, lol because my mother tongue is Spanish, many of goonjin minions are here too and I will understand

I'm sure that this couple does not disappoint me, because I do not expect to get to fall in love, finally I realized that WGM is just an entertainment program hahaha, so the only thing I ask is to make a fun and entertaining marriage, but if they fall in love serious, DEEEEEBAK hahaha :P:wub::wub:

Welcome! I have a good feeling about them as well, they just oddly seem to click despite having totally different images. 

Chingus thanks !!!:D 

although not that is named the new couple, they could be the Jajajajajaja "couple wi-fi" I loved that part of the episode, it's like a code that only they know hehehe, how they are called :blush:

My favorite part of this episode is when cao lu short hair, it's like an acceptance, though they say scary I see romantic, she something very presiado, seho meanwhile was very nervous, I hope she wakes Part tender that has, apparently disguises himself with his jokes lol:wub::wub::rolleyes::rolleyes: 12805654_631718966978465_350556305986618

Previews for the next episode, can't wait to see FIESTAR with them :) 

@rosa123

Haha we should call them Wi-Fi Couple 

hello chingus wi-fi (((o))) !!!!! jajajajajaja :D:P

apparently our husbands and are cute with their displays of affection, hehehehe :w00t::w00t::)

which can be a good "KING HUSBAND" for "QUEEN'S WIFE" :wub::wub::blush:12832353_633435083473520_728745270153601

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jo-se-ho-sends-we-got-married-wife-cao-lu-a-sweet-gift-for-fiestars-comeback

Chingus can not wait for this Saturday, I'm excited to see another episode, luckily on Saturday and is close fiuuuu hahaha :glasses:

hello chingus!!!!  the wi-fi ON (((o))) ;)

but I do not understand much I found it very funny hehehehe

I can not wait to see the next episode kekekeke

so cute!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::blush:

Article from Soompi,.... I wonder if she is going to follow up with her suggestion in the future.

FIESTAR’s Cao Lu Suggests Jo Se Ho Sell His Clothes on “We Got Married”

FIESTAR’s Cao Lu Suggests Jo Se Ho Sell His Clothes on “We Got Married”

Girl group FIESTAR’s Cao Lu made an unexpected suggestion to her disconcerted virtual husband, comedian Jo Se Ho.

On the March 12 episode of MBC’s “We Got Married,” Cao Lu visits Jo Se Ho’s home.

cao lu

On this day, Cao Lu is surprised by Jo Se Ho’s vast collection of shoes and clothes. She says, “You have more clothes than me. You seem so materialistic.”

She goes on to suggest that they sell his clothes and shoes. She says, “Since we’re married, we need a house and should plan a honeymoon. But I don’t make any money yet. So, let’s sell all of these.”

At Cao Lu’s suggestion, Jo Se Ho is baffled and responds, “I have a job, so I’ll work hard to make money.” But Cao Lu doesn’t budge and says, “Think about what I said until the next time we see each other.”