sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

I was talking about a different award but it could have been due to the same reason. Like someone said there are a lot of these voting awards. 

If OGT will air in July, we should start seeing some early promos in June. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I was talking about a different award but it could have been due to the same reason. Like someone said there are a lot of these voting awards. 

If OGT will air in July, we should start seeing some early promos in June. 

I read a post at twitter yesterday mentioned "rumors OGT might air late summer or September this year" but I dunno if this info is from a reliable source or not.

Anyway I'm hoping OGT will air in July, can't help misses our Yingbao too much now.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

I read a post at twitter yesterday mentioned "rumors OGT might air late summer or September this year" but I dunno if this info is from a reliable source or not.

Anyway I'm hoping OGT will air in July, can't help misses our Yingbao too much now.

It is hard to say but so far they have the Chen Kun drama for early June. Then the rumor is that afterwards they will air a remake of that popular tdrama where friends fall in love. I read somewhere that the remake only has ~25 episodes which will probably only take two weeks to air. 

Then OGT for July 18. We have to wait as it gets closer to that date to see if they are going through with it. I have been pretty convinced since Dragon bought OGT for prime time that they would air it during Summer. ZLY is popular with school kids. And TV stations air their most high profile dramas during the Summer. It is just a matter of timing. They want to time it so that the drama will get more views, etc. 

• Like 4

OGT has done zero promos, they put out a trailer months ago but that was it. And they have kept production pretty secretive. However, fans are ninjas. And the second lead was recording a song for the drama not that long ago. Along with another singer. The person that made the post said that he expects the two songs to become popular after the drama airs. 

The second female lead also implied that it would air in July back in April. And iQIYI made sure to tell everyone that they have rights to the drama and that it will air this Summer just a few days ago. I am anticipating it this Summer unless something happens with SARFT.

Where I got the info: https://weibo.com/u/5747497263?refer_flag=1001030101_&is_all=1#_rnd1527168758486

I hope the official weibo pages goes through some revival, so far they only follow ZLY and have like 3 posts. 

6d40f7f4ly1frfebs40f1g20c3065npd.gif

Known information is that it will air on Dragon TV during primetime. Streaming rights are said to be sold to iQIYI and Tencent. I also saw the number of episodes go up but I hope they didnt. I am tired of dramas dragging their storyline. This can be told in ~35 or so episodes. Let's hope. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The poster of ZLY said to promote the "Fragrant Spray" line with two different flavors of Sayclo. ~Translate google

33243604_1026278187529802_37039892535883

cr zlyvn

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

The Weibo Movie Night vote hasn't ended but ZLY is in the lead 

She is also nominated for a best actor category but I guess fans havent noticed

https://m.weibo.cn/p/1059030002_6682_73

She is shooting more ads today and tomorrow. 

https://idol001.com/news/zhaoliying/detail/5b07ad6f7a117323208b4802/

Thanks, wow great I thot it already ended.

I agree this link being overlook, the current number of votes is seriously behind.
Come on everyone who has weibo access, let's continue voting 5x daily, we have to work hard, fight for our Yingbao!.

• Like 5

PA is about to air in Greece and Taiwain (here for a second time).

Some cool FMV with her historical characters 

http://www.miaopai.com/show/ibwUVNvfoZbqh0WaoxM0BgFGGoX9v4VdQygyCw__.htm?from=1085193010&wm=3333_2001&weiboauthoruid=5992726180

http://www.miaopai.com/show/LBb96ZbHXDghekklysbQbXzElKcrPCGG~iO7RA__.htm

@minoku2209  As far as I can tell, she is just sending her congratulations to a Chinese Film Festival. ^^

• Like 6

Liying is such a cutiepie:blush:her waist so small....glad she's having a goodtime..wonder who's wt her...maybe friends:D

• Like 2