Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Taiwanese Drama 2016] Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代

Recommended Posts

Refresh_Man_Vision.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 / Hòu càiniǎo de cànlàn shídài
English title: Refresh Man
Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 20

Director: Kēzhèngmíng, Hǎoxīnxiáng
Broadcast network: TTV
Broadcast Period: March 6, 2016 - July 17, 2016

Broadcast Day: Sundays

Replacing: Bromance 愛上哥們


Cast:

Aaron Yan

Joanne Tseng

Lene Lai

Li Yun-ching


Synopsis:

There is something to be said for late bloomers! Ji Wen Kai (Aaron Yan) and Zhong Yu Tang (Joanne Tseng) have known each other since childhood and have always competed against each other. But it was no contest as Yu Tang always was at the top of her class while Wen Kai couldn’t do any better than mediocre grades. After graduation, Yu Tang lands a coveted job at MUSE Cosmetics and works her way up the secretarial pool. She is poised to take over as the Head Secretary to the new incoming CEO of the company. Wen Kai worked odd jobs after graduation and then went abroad to find work. Years later, MUSE Cosmetics is in crisis and the company brings in Wen Kai as the new CEO to help turn the company around. Imagine their surprise when Wen Kai realizes that his new secretary is none other than Yu Tang from his childhood! With the tables turned, will anything Yu Tang does or say be good enough for Wen Kai?

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

 

Preview:

 

 

 

OSTs:

Claire Kuo - Partner

 

Pets Tseng - What's past is past

William Wei - Think Of You First

 

Wang Li Ren - Old & New

 

Additional Links:

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 Raw Episodes

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 Facebook Page

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 TTV Website

Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 SETT Blog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is interesting. No wonder I keep on seeing Joanne Tseng's Facebook update and she's with Aaron Yan.

I guess this would be on my line up after watching Marry Me, or Not? (I like Joanne's acting there).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read about Aaron's new drama a few days ago and wondered when it was starting. This seems interesting and I will be checking it out. I adore Aaron Yan. 

10 minutes ago, evie7 said:

@sugarplum892 Thank you for opening this thread!

I can't wait to see Aaron's new drama. Is there a fan page on viki?

There's no drama page from what I can see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LavelyShai Than you, I thought it was me. I searched viki and dramafever, didn't find anything about it.  I just filled out the request forms at both sites

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-   cross your fingers that someone will pick this drama up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, evie7 said:

@LavelyShai Than you, I thought it was me. I searched viki and dramafever, didn't find anything about it.  I just filled out the request forms at both sites

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-   cross your fingers that someone will pick this drama up.

 

You read my mind, I was just about to post about this lol Hopefully someone picks it up, this sounds like a good drama. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2016 at 6:57 PM, LavelyShai said:

You read my mind, I was just about to post about this lol Hopefully someone picks it up, this sounds like a good drama. 

And they probably end up falling for each other. lhahahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting a little nervous. I still don't see this drama listed anywhere.

 @thunderman1 They better fall for each other!  Lol, I will be upset if we don't get see a romantic Aaronpanda-emoticon-05.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm getting a little nervous. I still don't see this drama listed anywhere.

 @thunderman1 They better fall for each other!  Lol, I will be upset if we don't get see a romantic Aaronpanda-emoticon-05.gif 

I will be very sad if this doesn't get picked up. maybe we should send in requests daily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I will be very sad if this doesn't get picked up. maybe we should send in requests daily. 

Me too! I just can't imagine not being able to watch it. Good idea about the requests:wub:, I just sent some more in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, evie7 said:

Me too! I just can't imagine not being able to watch it. Good idea about the requests:wub:, I just sent some more in.

Although it's still odd there's not even a fan channel for it. Yeah we should continue to send i requests for it to be subbed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little update, from the content provider on VIKI...
The drama is set to premiere on 2016-03-05. The last date (February 28th) is not correct! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×