Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Song Song|KiKyo Couple ★ Song Joong Ki ♡ Song Hye Kyo

Many fans won't believe rumored couple denials nowadays. They always say "SongSong Couple also did that and said that before" :joy:

This couple is the Role Model of all Korean Couple Ships. The most successful ship. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

i suddenly miss this couple...

hope we can see some pictures of them together soon... 

• Sad 4

Jo Byeong Gyu To Join Song Joong Ki And Kim Ji Won In Upcoming tvN Drama

Jo Byeong Gyu To Join Song Joong Ki And Kim Ji Won In Upcoming tvN Drama

Jan 23, 2019
by D. S.kim

Jo Byeong Gyu will be starring in tvN’s upcoming drama “Asadal” (working title).

On January 23, a source from tvN stated, “Jo Byeong Gyu has confirmed his appearance in ‘Asadal.’

“Asadal” is a fantasy drama that takes place in the mythical city of Asadal, which is said to have been the capital city of the Gojoseon kingdom. It will address the love, conflict, and harmony between the residents of Asadal as the city grows and gives birth to a hero.

The cast includes top actors such as Song Joong KiJang Dong Gun, Kim Ji Won, Kim Ok Bin, Kim Eui Sung, and Park Hae Joon.

In the drama, Jo Beyong Gyu will take on the role of Satenic. Not much has been revealed about the character, but he will be appearing in the latter half of the drama.

Jo Byeong Gyu made his debut through KBS’s “Who Are You” in 2015 and gained the public’s recognition for his appearance in JTBC’s hit drama “SKY Castle.” The actor also recently confirmed that he will join tvN’s upcoming drama “He Is Psychometric,” which is scheduled to premiere on March 4.....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1297087wpp/jo-byeong-gyu-join-song-joong-ki-kim-ji-won-upcoming-tvn-drama

Shoutout to Song HyeKyo for yet another successful drama.

Wrap-up party

Dxr87edVsAErDrb.jpg

Dxr9YLKU0AIH-JP.jpg

Dxr9YK9UUAMocuh.jpg

Dxr3QjfU8AEunFC.jpg

Dxr9YLMUwAAHUyI.jpg

Dxr2YFYUcAEQJcf.jpg

• Like 2

now that SHK's drama has ended including 

Spoiler

my other biases' drama every Sat and Sunday

what else do we watch...?

when is Asadal tentative showing dates? 

• Like 1

A beautiful and meaningful love

DNeCsK5UIAE2qTm.jpg&key=806a5e374fb03452

DNeCrY0UEAACYwp.jpg&key=309b11dd734e57be

Today I thought a lot about KiKyo.

And I remain touched by the sincere words about each other and about their love.

"Through those happy moments, I gained another precious friend [in Kyo] whom I shared my true feelings and we have developed into a loving relationship".

"For a long time after that, [Joong Ki] has continuously shown me faith and trust that I began to think that I could spend my future with him. I was grateful for his true feelings and I grew confident in him".

"On the beginning day of 2017, we have promised each other to spend the rest of our lives together and to fill each other’s incompleteness with love and to start our new life together". "This is a matter that just not involve one person but two and further family’s opinion was very important to [us]. So, it was a situation that needs to be dealt carefully and thoughtfully"

"[We] will take [life] step by step, remembering the true values you have taught me, try to be wise and learn about the beautiful surroundings that I have been missing, the real values and about people", and "to look around and be a positive influence".

• Like 2
  • Love 10

"It's a magical feeling to be able to work with #SongHyeKyo. She took care of me well,  because she acted well as Cha Soo Hyun, i was able to focus fully as Kim Jin Hyuk too."

" I did not feel any age gap between me and Song Hye Kyo"

"When the director says, 'I don't think it's this kind of feeling, Song Hye Kyo sunbaenim was flexible and responsive because of her professional experience. I wanted to do well and learn."

#ParkBoGum new interview today.

Park Bo Gum is asked how Song Joong Ki reacted to his romance with Song Hye Kyo on 'Boyfriend'

pbbjpg.jpg

Park Bo Gum is asked about Song Joong Ki's reaction to 'Boyfriend.'

On January 28, Park Bo Gum had a cafe interview in light of his recently ended drama. Regarding his co-star Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum said, "When I first heard my partner is Song Hye Kyo, I felt like I could hear her voice while reading the script, so it was cool. Song Hye Kyo sunbaenim was just Cha Soo Hyun itself."

He added, "Song Hye Kyo sunbaenim took good care of me. She well depicted Cha Soo Hyun, and I was able to focus well on Kim Jin Hyuk." Park Bo Gum also shared he didn't feel the age gap. 

Park Bo Gum is known to be close to Song Hye Kyo's husband, Song Joong Ki. He and Song Joong Ki are also labelmates. When asked about Song Joong Ki's reaction to 'Boyfriend,' Park Bo Gum emphasized his romance was with Cha Soo Hyun, not Song Hye Kyo and said, "I think sunbaenim is busy filming 'Asdal Chronicles' so he didn't have much feedback."

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki Shares Heartfelt Lunar New Year Message To Fans With Updates On New Drama

Song Joong Ki Shares Heartfelt Lunar New Year Message To Fans With Updates On New Drama

Feb 2, 2019
by S. Park

Song Joong Ki updated fans on the filming of his upcoming drama and wished them a Happy New Year.

On February 1, the actor posted a message titled “Hello, it’s Joong Ki,” on his fan cafe.

“Long time no see,” he began. “As you know, I’m in the middle of filming ‘Asadal’ (literal title) these days. The weather is cold, so the actors and staff on set are all working hard. But the story is really fun and it’s turning out well, so we’re all cheering up and filming well.”

He continued, “I haven’t forgotten the promise that I made with all of you at the last fan meeting when I said that I would see you again with a good project. Since I’m human, there are times when I’m tired and exhausted on set from the many filming schedules. But whenever that happens, I think about the promise I made in front of all of you and gather strength.”

Song Joong Ki added, “I’m working with such great staff members that I’m confident that it’ll be a good drama. I’m working hard to create a never-before-seen character, so please wait a little while.”

“It’s already February and I feel like time will pass by more quickly once the Lunar New Year passes,” he concluded. “I hope you’ll spend the Lunar New Year with your family and loved ones. It’s cold outside, so always be careful not to catch a cold and Happy New year to all of our lovely KiAile [Song Joong Ki’s official fandom]. I always thank you and sincerely love you.”

“Asadal” is a fantasy drama about power, love, and growth that takes place in the mythical city of Asadal, which is said to have been the capital during the Gojoseon era. It’s co-written by Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon of “Tree with Deep Roots” and “Six Flying Dragons,” and directed by Kim Won Suk from “Incomplete Life” and “Signal.”

Its cast includes Song Joong Ki, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ji Won, Kim Ok Bin, Jo Sung Ha, Park Byung Eun, Oh Tae Oh, Go Bo Gyeol, and Jo Byeong Gyu.....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1300902wpp/song-joong-ki-shares-heartfelt-lunar-new-year-message-to-fans-with-updates-on-new-drama

• Like 2

Song Joong Ki : Song Hye Kyo's Husband Shares Most Recent Update About 'Asadal Chronicles'

Feb 02, 2019 05:54 PM

Fans are now excited to see Song Joong Ki return to the small screen with 'Asadal Chronicles' as he leads the show's opening ceremony.(Photo: Facebook/OfficialSongJK)

Many fans are now excited about the up and coming return of Song Joong Ki on TV. The husband of Song Hye Kyo has been working on a new series titled Asadal Chronicles since last year. However, there are still limited details about the show up to this writing.

Business Times China, previously, reported that Song Joong Ki and the rest of the cast and crew of Asadal Chronicles have been filming alreadysince Dec. 5, 2018. As a matter of fact, Song Hye Kyo's better half hinted, via a video uploaded to Blossom Entertainment's official Facebook page, that they have been working very hard on the imminent new drama.

The 33-year-old South Korean superstar even shared that Asadal Chronicles is very likely to premiere in May 2019 on tvN. Song Joong Ki even assured fans that he, together with the rest of the cast and crew, is doing everything to make sure that the series is of high quality.

Recently, the husband of Song Hye Kyo posted a message on his fan café title, "Hello, it's Joong Ki." In his message, Song Joong Ki shared that the plot of Asadal Chronicles is going to be exciting and the series is turning so well.

"I haven't forgotten the promise that I made with all of you at the last fan meeting when I said that I would see you again with a good project," the Descendants of the Sun actor stated. "Since I'm human, there are times when I'm tired and exhausted on set from the many filming schedules. But whenever that happens, I think about the promise I made in front of all of you and gather strength," Song Joong Ki went on.

The actor also shared that he is having a good time working with the staff members of the show. Because of this, Song Joong Ki stated that Asadal Chronicles would be a good movie as he created a "never-before-seen" character.

Asadal Chronicles is going to be the next drama series of Song Joong Ki after Descendants of the Sun in 2016. The husband of Song Hye Kyo will portray the role of Eun Seom, who was born to bring disaster to Asadal. Aside from the South Korean superstar, other personalities to be expected in the show include Yoo Tae Oh, Park Hyung Soo, Park Hae Joon, Son Sook, Shin Joo Hwan, Teo Yoo, Park Byung Eun, Ko Bo Gyeol, Choi Moo Sung, Kim Ho Kung, and Sung Ha....source credit @http://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/107254/20190202/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-husband-shares-most-recent-update-about-asadal-chronicles.htm

• Like 1

These 4 Famous Actors Almost Played Yoo Si Jin Instead Of Song Joong Ki In “Descendants of the Sun”....DAUM CAFE | Published 6 hours ago.... Descendants of the Sun is one of the most popular K-Dramas to air in the last several years and while it is hard to imagine anyone else playing Song Joong Ki’s iconic role as Yoo Shi Jin, the role was actually offered to four other famous actors first. 

According to the producer of the drama, several top actors turned down the role because they were nervous about participating in a drama that would be filmed completely before airing.

YJVLz2GV5mqE_dqphgcUjo4cD5MEk0AodiAK0l9z Producing Direct Lee Sung Bok (centre) with DotS cast.

K-Dramas are usually filmed in segments, which allows for edits and changes to be made based on the public’s reaction to episodes that have already aired.

5ajN463euOMco9ZhJSaL_4MS3tpKY2AeIfIX52HT Song Joong Ki behind the scenes on Descendants of the Sun.. 

Apparently, the role was offered to Won Bin…

cYVqTUtNlr7nfDSV-pmAs1PAz-sHaJr7NPsCAw0i

Jo In Sung…

7MzQRhwPoaVCM_8chVwarwyFGXf0LmzttwFDkgAD

Gong Yoo…

EUqgWw6uTHjaIBfeer7UP5AC3nYC-ApMHiJIxQMI

and Kim Woo Bin, who all turned down the role before it was accepted by Song Joong Ki

rJThkV1IiuDZSwrryFWNCth1b6Bj3VnfuldMLxJM

Koreans were totally surprised by the list of actors who turned it down and while they were happy with Song Joong Ki’s portrayal of Yoo Shi Jin, many actually seem to have wished that one of the other actors had taken the role.

• “Maybe I’m used to Song Joong Ki but … if Wonbin had been his role…”

• “If Wonbin from Ahjussi was in DOTS…man it would have become a legend”

• “Gongyou would have been perfect too..”

• “Wonbin would have been absolutely crazy”

• “If it had been Wonbin I wouldn’t have cared if the drama was all in gibberish…”

With a second season of Descendants of the Sun on the way, however, who knows? Maybe fans will be able to see one of the above actors in the drama anyway...source credit to @https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/15-legendary-kpop-music-video-banned-television/

I've been rewatching DOTS lately after Encounter ended. I still feel the same feelings I had when I initially watched it. I've rewatched it several times over and their real life happy ending makes the series more "rewatchable". 

• Like 1

come share your love for all things soompi!

REPOST ONLY: WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ANGELIC FACE WITH A GOLDEN HEART KOREA MUST VEEY PROUD OF HER SHE IS A ROLE MODEL TO EVERYONE THAT IS WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH BRAVO KYO BRAVO...credit to @ladysong14

Reddy Talks About What Song Joong Ki Was Like During Middle + High School

Reddy Talks About What Song Joong Ki Was Like During Middle + High School

Feb 9, 2019
by E. Cha

In a recent interview and pictorial for BNT magazine, rapper Reddy talked about his friendship with actor Song Joong Ki during their school days.

Reddy, who made his debut in 2013, shared that he had first become interested in rap towards the end of elementary school. “I started listening to hip hop music in sixth grade,” he recalled. “I was really in love with hip hop culture throughout my time in grade school.”

The rapper also revealed that he had been close friends with Song Joong Ki during middle and high school. “We went to middle school together, and we started high school together,” he explained, “but we weren’t able to [finish] high school together because I dropped out.”

He added, “After I dropped out of school, I moved to Seoul, so I ended up falling out of touch with most of my hometown friends from Daejeon.”

Reddy.jpg

Reddy went on to share that he had been surprised to find out that Song Joong Ki had eventually become an actor.

“What’s fascinating is that [Song Joong Ki] was a kid who had no interest in the entertainment industry whatsoever,” said Reddy. “His only interests were studying, soccer, and his friends. But then one day, I turned on the TV and saw that Joong Ki had become an actor.”

Reddy-2.jpg

Are you surprised to hear that Song Joong Ki wasn’t originally planning on becoming an actor? Leave your thoughts below!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1302442wpp/reddy-talks-about-what-song-joong-ki-was-like-during-middle-high-school

15 K-Drama Couples That Turned Into Real Life Relationships

Fans could tell they were dating before it was announced.

Published 8 hours ago...                                           These celebrity couples met in front of the camera, but with sparks flying all over the place with strong chemistry, they took it off the screen and began dating in real life! 

13. Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo

BlrPcLrX8PWTLJrgyZk_KN6IkyYBZ3RUDwQ95FjY

Actor Song Joong Ki and actress Song Hye Kyo were a match made on-screen during the smash hit Descendants of the Sun. After rumors started flying about dating during their trip to Bali, the couple released a surprise wedding announcement! The two, affectionately nicknamed the SongSong couple by the fans, have been happily married since 2017..source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kdrama-screen-romances-became-off-screen-real-life-relationships/

• Like 1