Quantcast
kissmeStarlight

[Current Thailand Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

Trailer for part 3, Lovely Geologist starring Kacha Nontanun as T-Rex & Cherreen Nachjaree as Baiploo, with special appearance by Kang Vorakorn (update: now with English subs).

Lovely Geologist will start on 14 August.

• Like 2

That picture of White and captain gives me life... I know I shouldn't ask it here, but I have been looking for it, what is Captain's next series, I know it is something about the girls of Convent, he looks so amazing in the preview... I have to watch it... thanks. I watched the preview after make it right and it was in Thai so I don't know the name of it.

Edit  I meant White not Captain... OOPs!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lupita311 said:

That picture of White and captain gives me life... I know I shouldn't ask it here, but I have been looking for it, what is Captain's next series, I know it is something about the girls of Convent, he looks so amazing in the preview... I have to watch it... thanks. I watched the preview after make it right and it was in Thai so I don't know the name of it.

Captain is not in War of Convent The Series, White is. Captain just had a series finished airing last May called Love Songs Love Series. We talked about these 2 shows a bit in the Love Sick thread.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, whitedove said:

Captain is not in War of Convent The Series, White is. Captain just had a series finished airing last May called Love Songs Love Series. We talked about these 2 shows a bit in the Love Sick thread.

I know it was an error I know it is White with the red uniform, I am sorry I did that post late at night and made a mistake, how much I wish both of them were in that series too, but white is good enough so it is War of convent, I have to look it up now... Thanks

• Like 1

On 8/1/2016 at 3:30 AM, whitedove said:

Hide contents

Supposedly, she broke Sean's heart. Sean seemed to really be in love with her but it turns out that she was only leading him on and was using him to get popular (her lakorn with Sean was the reason she's as popular as she is now). Her mother didn't like Sean and even tried to get Push to be Esther's boyfriend but Push has already got Jui as a girlfriend. Seems like the main reason people didn't really her relationship with Ken P is because of Sean. She was with some of U-Prince, Secret Love and Lovey-Dovey cast the other day for Oishi Series Battle, and while all the other actors were getting screams and squeals, the reception for when she introduced herself was eerily silent.

As for Push, yes he was reportedly rude to the extras and lower-level staff while filming Game Maya, an upcoming drama with her girlfriend Jui,

hmmmm.....thanks....i guess it wasnt really reported .... unless u got a site i can enjoy their news in english :)

still thanks for tell me..... :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

hmmmm.....thanks....i guess it wasnt really reported .... unless u got a site i can enjoy their news in english :)

still thanks for tell me..... :)

Try asianfuse.net forums, the Thai section. :)

• Like 2

The filming for Kiran & Kiryu parts have ended today at the same time.

White (Kiran) & Fon (Sung):

L9wDVAi.jpg

Captain (Kiryu) & Jannine/Ploychompoo (Pin-In):

w5YVic0.jpg

Captain and Jannine are such teenagers! :lol:

Also, the Weller brothers!

zoDcuwL.jpg

And here's the final scene with Captain, Jannine and White:

nDf7lvJ.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i heard that 'Gentle Vet' is ending with only 4 episodes.....

can you post the link to eng sub of this series

• Like 2

20 hours ago, missmeiz said:

can you post the link to eng sub of this series

er....i dont have any with the Eng Sub....though if im not wrong they are doing it at the main channel....just follow 'Handsome Cowboy' link and u will find Gentle Vet later after they are done with the subbing for Handsome Cowboy....

the one i watch is the one with Mandarin Subtitles

• Like 2

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

er....i dont have any with the Eng Sub....though if im not wrong they are doing it at the main channel....just follow 'Handsome Cowboy' link and u will find Gentle Vet later after they are done with the subbing for Handsome Cowboy....

the one i watch is the one with Mandarin Subtitles

huhuhuu... i'm already watch until ep6 with eng sub... but ep7 i can't understand cause it in vietnam sub...huhuhu....

why this tread not so popular like other thai drama series? seriously this series has it's own charm...

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I finished watching the "The Handsome Cowboy". Anyone knows, the song at the ending of episode 8?

Spoiler

When P' Sibtis proposed to Prikkang.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, missmeiz said:

huhuhuu... i'm already watch until ep6 with eng sub... but ep7 i can't understand cause it in vietnam sub...huhuhu....

why this tread not so popular like other thai drama series? seriously this series has it's own charm...

hmmm im not sure either :D 

probably i guess boy boy love stood out or had its own charm

• Like 1

On 8/7/2016 at 6:41 PM, missmeiz said:

i really hope someone will sub this series... especially captain  and white part...:wub:

The official youtube channel (GMMTV) is subbing it. They're behind by a month though since when they first decided to sub their first Sunday series, it was already a month after that. I posted a schedule a few pages back. They're releasing one episode per week (just like the TV schedule) and it's uploaded to youtube every Tuesday.

On 8/7/2016 at 8:13 PM, angelangie said:

i heard that 'Gentle Vet' is ending with only 4 episodes.....

Yes the trailer for Lovely Geologist is up (the first post in this page), it'll start this Sunday.

I've mentioned earlier that since White & Captain said their parts will be aired in December & January respectively, it's to my belief that all the other parts besides Handsome Cowboy will only have 4 episodes. You can see the schedule in the first post.

• Like 3

On 8/7/2016 at 4:41 PM, missmeiz said:

i really hope someone will sub this series... especially captain  and white part...:wub:

Pls check the Intro page of this thread and you can find other in GMM yt Channel

@whitedove thanks for updating us with the series...and i changed the Gentle vet timing in intro...

PS- i got logged out and couldn't remember the pass which cause me delay :'(

• Like 3