Quantcast
kissmeStarlight

[Current Thailand Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

On 10/16/2016 at 9:09 PM, An55mv returns said:

I read that there will be national mourning for a year, that means not transmit drama for a year !? Please tell me that is not so :bawling:

The national mourning is for a year, in which all entertainment activities/functions as well as festivities are to be toned down.

As for broadcasting, the broadcasting committee requested for no broadcast of entertainment programs including dramas for 30 days. If they comply, then there will be no drama broadcast until next month. So far all stations are not showing any entertainment programs except those related to the late King.

Also in these 30 days, all festivities, entertainment functions, events, concerts, fanmeets have either been postponed or totally cancelled.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2016 at 11:01 PM, staygold said:

I kept watching the series even after cowboy. I liked the vet episodes mainly cos i found the actress very cute. But didn't like the geologist story. how many more to go?

Ps: Any news on Princess hour thai version?

There are 12 parts, now they're airing part 5 (Absolute Economist), but due to the passing of the late King Bhumibol, there will be no broadcast of new episodes as well as subs until next month.

About Princess Hours Thai version, now that the schedule has been pushed forward it's possible it will only air next year.

• Like 3

On 10/18/2016 at 9:04 PM, An55mv returns said:

Thanks for the info, then we just have to wait a month .. :frown:

Yeah we'll just have to wait.

• Like 1

Anyway, before the late King passed away, the production crew has started filming for Ambitious Boss starring March & Mook:

aSDwHOwh.jpg

orUXvKO.jpg

And in this part, the other princes who will be joining are White, Hunz and Lee:

1D5IepY.jpg
  • Like 3

Any BL or GL story? There's so many pages to look through to see if it's mentioned before, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat question!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, oldgregg said:

Any BL or GL story? There's so many pages to look through to see if it's mentioned before, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat question!

All 12 main couples are hetero couples. The novel series is pretty much like a series of shoujo manga. They do have LGBT characters but they're not too significant, for example in part 2 (Gentle Vet), the female lead's best friend is in a lesbian relationship.

• Like 1

Bts photo from Ambitious Boss:

aDVP0HC.jpg

Poor March's face! Looks like his character will be in a fight.

And looks like White has also joined Single Lawyer starring August & Apple:

LBKX819h.jpg

Also, Single Lawyer has officially finished filming:

WTkck9mh.jpg

Ag8UfdH.jpg

• Like 2

Updated guest appearances (male & female leads only) for each part:

Handsome Cowboy (Push & Esther) - Mek, Captain, Kun
Gentle Vet (Kang & Punpun) - Kacha, Victor
Lovely Geologist (Kacha & Cherreen) - Kang, Lee
Badass Baker (Victor & Piglet) - Kacha, Kun, Fon

And from what we know so far:

Absolute Economist (Hunz & Focus) - Lee, Esther
Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - Captain, Kun
Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - Captain, possibly Mek/August
Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - White, Mek, Kun, August
Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - Mek, Captain, Victor
Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - Hunz, Captain, White
Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - Hunz, White, Lee

• Like 3

2 hours ago, whitedove said:

Updated guest appearances (male & female leads only) for each part:

Handsome Cowboy (Push & Esther) - Mek, Captain, Kun
Gentle Vet (Kang & Punpun) - Kacha, Victor
Lovely Geologist (Kacha & Cherreen) - Kang, Lee
Badass Baker (Victor & Piglet) - Kacha, Kun, Fon

And from what we know so far:

Absolute Economist (Hunz & Focus) - Lee, Esther
Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - Captain, Kun
Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - Captain, possibly Mek/August
Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - White, Mek, Kun, August
Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - Mek, Captain, Victor
Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - Hunz, Captain, White
Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - Hunz, White, Lee

thank you for the list^^

feel so far away from Captain,White and August part because of this long hiatus :bawling:

but still im so happy to see WWCT appear in August and August appear in both their part :)

i have watch the first three and like Geologist the most..i hope White,Captain and August part would be good though i will still watch just for them lol

from what i see Captain appear with Mek the most except for Single Lawyer lol but wow he sure appear in many part which great for me since more reason to watch because Captain in it :P

kinda glad because of Uprince i end up knowing more actor/actresses faces that i never see before and learn their name :P

seem they already filming the last part

• Like 1

Bts photos from Single Lawyer (Firstclass):

WLJzBCH.jpg

Yp4XwZW.jpg

KZr3IwJ.jpg

A bit off-topic, I started watching Beauty and the B*itches 2 the other day where Apple is part of the big cast and she plays one-half of a lesbian couple, and she's so very pretty!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2016 at 5:51 AM, salz said:

thank you for the list^^

feel so far away from Captain,White and August part because of this long hiatus :bawling:

but still im so happy to see WWCT appear in August and August appear in both their part :)

i have watch the first three and like Geologist the most..i hope White,Captain and August part would be good though i will still watch just for them lol

from what i see Captain appear with Mek the most except for Single Lawyer lol but wow he sure appear in many part which great for me since more reason to watch because Captain in it :P

kinda glad because of Uprince i end up knowing more actor/actresses faces that i never see before and learn their name :P

seem they already filming the last part

Sure. :)

Apparently Captain & White's parts are the bestselling books in the series, but that was after the cast announcement was made so maybe it's due to WWCT lol.

Yeah they've started filming the last part, but actually they haven't started filming Badly Politics (the second last part) yet since Mild (the female lead) has another schedule going with Channel 3.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kongthit5 said:

Anyone know when the next uprince episode gonna be?

Absolute Economist ep2 most probably will air on Nov 20th but not sure yet. I'll try to find this week's schedule.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whitedove said:

Absolute Economist ep2 most probably will air on Nov 20th but not sure yet. I'll try to find this week's schedule.

Oh So Badass Baker has already finished airing? I only found one subbed episode so I thought it wasn't finish yet. Couldn't even find the unsubbed version. 

12 hours ago, kongthit5 said:

Oh So Badass Baker has already finished airing? I only found one subbed episode so I thought it wasn't finish yet. Couldn't even find the unsubbed version. 

Yeah Badass Baker has finished airing. The reason you only found one episode subbed is because GMMTV only uploads the subbed versions one month later, and even during this month of mourning, subbing for the later episodes had stopped as well. 

Anyway, it's confirmed that Absolute Economist (Teddy) will return with episode 2 on Nov 20th, and episode 2 of Badass Baker should be up at GMMTV youtube channel on Nov 22nd.

jQEvEUK.jpg

On 10/15/2016 at 3:55 AM, kissmeStarlight said:

since thailand is going through a tough time ... there will be no Uprince for one month guys...

Here's an update of Part 7-12 new start dates:

Part 6: Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - starts 11 December

Part 7: Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - starts 8 January 2017

Part 8: Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - starts 5 February 2017

Part 9: Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - starts 5 March 2017

Part 10: Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - starts 2 April 2017

Part 11: Badly Politics (Lee & Mild) - starts 30 April 2017

Part 12: Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - starts 7 May 2017