Quantcast
kissmeStarlight

[Current Thailand Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

Official poster for U-PRINCE Series: Gentle Vet with Kang & Punpun:

SBHmDki.jpg

And here's a new OST by Kang himself:

• Like 3

^ Punpun looks like Song Hye Gyo for a little there. :)

Captain (Kiryu), White (Kiran), Fon (Sung) and 2 others I don't recognize on the set of Playful Comm-Arts yesterday:

z0bMWFc.jpg

cr. Captain's instagram (@ccaptainch)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, whitedove said:

Punpun looks like Song Hye Gyo for a little there. :)

on the second pictures yea a lil....thought i will say punpun is cute in her own way :)

• Like 1

Does anyone know the name of the book the series is based on?   Are they subbed into English?   Where can they be found?   I would love to read them! 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2016 at 8:43 AM, dpcirizarry123 said:

Does anyone know the name of the book the series is based on?   Are they subbed into English?   Where can they be found?   I would love to read them! 

Jamsai Love Series by Jamsai Publshing if I'm not mistaken. There are 12 volumes in the book series. But I don't think anyone has translated each or any of the volumes.

Handsome Cowboy episode 5 is out with English subs:

• Like 2

New OST for Gentle Vet, performed by Kunchanuj Kengkarnka (the U-Prince in Crazy Artist):

They have started filming for Part 8 (Extroverted Humanist) yesterday.

From left to right, Kun (Hippie), White (Kiran), Captain (Kiryu) and Mek (Hawk):

2wojfzs.jpg

HnoqPwL.jpg

fi4NIca.jpg

hsskhZu.jpg

• Like 4

ploy chompoo is cuteeee and Captain is soooo pweeetttttyyyy >.< this so not fair! i'm jealous

oh and White is sure hot:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

After watching episode 6 of Handsome Cowboy, I really loathe the main male lead. I'm not a fan of cheating/infidelity stories. 

I can't wait for the next series to get subbed. It has to be better than this one... :mellow:

• Like 4

Some pics from Gentle Vet:

xjb9DsK.jpg

jWCD5xI.jpg

@ororomunroe Couldn't agree more. But Handsome Cowboy gets the most buzz and most promotion because of the leads being the most well-known stars. 

Though it seems like Gentle Vet is getting more positive response and trends higher and longer on social media compared to Handsome Cowboy (though part of it may have something to do with Esther's current unfavourable reputation).

• Like 4

On 7/29/2016 at 6:55 PM, ororomunroe said:

After watching episode 6 of Handsome Cowboy, I really loathe the main male lead. I'm not a fan of cheating/infidelity stories. 

I can't wait for the next series to get subbed. It has to be better than this one... :mellow:

i dislike the infidelity as well :/

On 7/30/2016 at 4:47 AM, whitedove said:

Some pics from Gentle Vet:

@ororomunroe Couldn't agree more. But Handsome Cowboy gets the most buzz and most promotion because of the leads being the most well-known stars. 

Though it seems like Gentle Vet is getting more positive response and trends higher and longer on social media compared to Handsome Cowboy (though part of it may have something to do with Esther's current unfavourable reputation).

what is the buzz about on esther? i thought she only went public with her relationship with Ken and also i remember that Push had some dark cloud too being that it was stated he was having some mega star attitude and was rude to some lower end cast / staff?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

what is the buzz about on esther? i thought she only went public with her relationship with Ken and also i remember that Push had some dark cloud too being that it was stated he was having some mega star attitude and was rude to some lower end cast / staff?

Supposedly, she broke Sean's heart. Sean seemed to really be in love with her but it turns out that she was only leading him on and was using him to get popular (her lakorn with Sean was the reason she's as popular as she is now). Her mother didn't like Sean and even tried to get Push to be Esther's boyfriend but Push has already got Jui as a girlfriend. Seems like the main reason people didn't really her relationship with Ken P is because of Sean. She was with some of U-Prince, Secret Love and Lovey-Dovey cast the other day for Oishi Series Battle, and while all the other actors were getting screams and squeals, the reception for when she introduced herself was eerily silent.

As for Push, yes he was reportedly rude to the extras and lower-level staff while filming Game Maya, an upcoming drama with her girlfriend Jui,

• Like 3

Trailer for Gentle Vet episode 4:

And according to this, Lovely Geologist with Kacha & Cherreen will start on 14 August:

@kissmeStarlight So there's a change. Lovely Geologist will air as part 3 instead of Absolute Economist.

• Like 2