Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Hu Ge 胡歌 (Mainland Artist)

CR: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hu_Ge & Pictures does not belong to me, belong to the creator as Tagged

Hu Ge 胡歌

12473510_462239637294347_511116136689738

12400491_462239577294353_756301451639062

• Name: 胡歌 / Hu Ge
  • Once used name: 胡柯 / Hu Ke (for one month after he was born)
  • English name: Hugh
  • Profession: Actor, singer and model
  • Birthdate: 1982-Sep-20 (age 33)
  • Birthplace: Shanghai, China
  • Height: 184cm
  • Weight: 67kg
  • Star sign: Virgo
  • Chinese zodiac: Dog
  • Blood type: O
  • Talent agency: CEI

TV Series

As an Actor

As a Producer

As a Screenwriter

• Refresh 3+7 Lights from the City (nano-movie, 2013)

TV Series Theme Songs

Movies

Endorsements

• Nirvana in Fire / 琅琊榜 online game (2015) as Lin Shu / Mei Changsu
  • Demi Gods Semi Devils / 天龙八部 online game (2012) as Duan Yu
  • Dreaming of Deer and the Cauldron / 梦回鹿鼎记 online game (2011) as Wei Xiao Bao
  • Fantasy Zhu Xian / 夢幻誅仙) online game (2009) as Chen Yu Feng

Recognitions

• 7th Anhui Television Drama Awards: Best Actor (2015)
  • Shout, iQiyi Night: Best Television Actor (2015)
  • 10th Asian TV Drama Conference: Special Contribution Award (2015)
  • 2nd Hengdian Film and TV Festival Wenrong Awards: Best Actor (2015)
  • 21st Magnolia Awards Nominated for Best Supporting Actor (2015)
  • 6th Anhui Television Drama Awards: Most Popular Actor (2014)
  • 9th Seoul International Drama Awards: Popularity Award (2014)
  • Huading Awards: Top Actor of the legend genre (2012)
  • 31st Hundred Flowers Awards: Nominated for Best Newcomer (2012)
  • 3rd Anhui Television Drama Awards: Most Popular Mainland Actor (2011)
  • Youku Television Awards: Most Popular Actor (2011)
  • Sohu Internet TV Festival: Most Popular Actor (2010)
  • Huading Awards: Top Actor of the legend genre (2010)
  • Like 2

Thank you @angelangie for making this thread I only just recently discovered him. He is such a good actor and he's pretty hot too (hehe). I can't wait to watch his future projects. After NOF I watch ROTCH with him and Ariel Lin. They did good job and I fell in love with their cuteness. :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BaiZiHua said:

Thank you @angelangie for making this thread I only just recently discovered him. He is such a good actor and he's pretty hot too (hehe). I can't wait to watch his future projects. After NOF I watch ROTCH with him and Ariel Lin. They did good job and I fell in love with their cuteness. :wub:

that was also the first times i knew of him :) he is really a great artist and also we are lucky to still have him around as i heard he was involved in a very serious accident like 2 years ago

• Like 2

Welcome @BaiZiHua ! :D 

Hu Ge was involved in a very serious accident? Just 2 years ago? Wow, what happened?

I got to know Hu Ge from Nirvana in Fire. What a superb series. I'm trying to watch The Disguiser lately. Another long drama though, it'd take a while hehe. So little time, too much to do, too many dramas to watch hehe... I'm also interested in his other drama "Good Times", though it's not fully subbed in Viki yet. I'll wait patiently for the subs :)  

• Like 1

@Tinkiebell

Thanks for the warm welcome bear hugs <3. I hope The Disguiser is good it's on my list to watch soon as well. And the only accident of his I know of is this one I found on wikipedia I will c&p it here for you below. I don't know too much about him as I only watched him for the first time about a two weeks ago hehe.I will have to go ask my hubby Wallace more about his bff Hu Ge (LOL jk).

Hu was involved in a car accident on 29 August 2006 while travelling from Hengdian to Shanghai on the highway. He survived with severe injuries while his assistant died. Hu had to undergo surgery and the entire healing process took approximately one year. The filming of The Legend of the Condor Heroes, which he was working on then, was temporarily halted due to his injury.

I just watched a interview with Hu Ge and Liu Tao (Nirvana of Fire Interview) and they spoke about his accident and show his scars and stuff about stitches and skin grafts. Awwws it was heartbreaking to see his face like that. Im thankful he is alive and that his face is okay now. I'll link the vid for you it has eng subs as well.

@angelangie &  @Tinkiebell

Keep up the great work much love and appreciation to the both you. I hope this thread becomes more popular cause he is really adorable and he is a good actor as well. I also added the link to Nirvana OST -  Hu Ge - When Wind Blows SMG 2016 Live if your interested. Hu Ge and everyone on this thread Jiayou <3 <3 <3.

Just wanted to share a song from Hu Ge ft Valen Hsu – A Great Love 《相亲相爱》from the CNY2016 CCTV Spring Festival Gala. I hope you'll enjoy this lovely song.

• Like 1

IS IT A HU GE THREAD??? IS IT OMG :w00t: Hi guys!! Recently finished Nirvana in Fire and i'm obsessed with it hence the love for Hu Ge as well hehe. Watched ROTCH ages ago and I didn't know it was him. He was excellent there as well. He's such a cutie!! So bubbly and funny 

lol @ricenamja , welcome to the thread! Nirvana in Fire is simply a masterpiece. It was my first Chinese period drama, and I think it'd be really hard to top it.  

@BaiZiHua , Thanks for the information regarding his accident, and thanks for sharing all the videos. :) 

Does Hu Ge have an any other upcoming projects soon?

• Like 2

@Tinkiebell thanks for the welcome hehe! Wow haha your expectations for chinese period dramas are gonna be way up high now :D I think he has 2 modern dramas that will be broadcasted this year! Hunting ground and that soccer themed show

@ricenamja                                    

Hello Welcome to the club <3.

@Tinkiebell                       

It makes me happy that you liked the videos I posted. The only upcoming drama from Hu Ge I know about is the Hunter one. Hopefully there will be more amazing stuff from him soon.

@angelangie

Thanks for the cute pix of Hu Ge I loved it.

• Like 1

I wanted to share some shows of Hu Ge 's singing, interviews, and variety shows with you lovely fans. Enjoy. All in mandarin.

Chinese Paladin Ost - Hu Ge - June Showers 六月的雨  (2016 SMG NY's Gala)

The Jinxing Show ft Actor Hu Ge 20160217 (Very Personal Interview)

Happy Camp 20150829: Detective Wong Cho-lam & Hu Ge

• Like 2

Hello, everyone. Another new Hu Ge's fan here :) Actually, I've heard his name since LoCH 2008 but never been curious enough to dig more information about him until I watched Nirvana in Fire last year. Gosh, I'm still haunted by his mesmerizing portrayal of Mei Changsu until now :lol:

Now I'm watching one of his old dramas, The Young Warriors (2007) while waiting for the release date of Hunting Ground (  猎场 ).

Anyway, here some pictures of Hu Ge while doing voluntary work in Qing Hai (North West China), which he just finished yesterday.

cr. as tagged &  胡歌HuGe-古月哥欠官網粉絲團 (Facebook)

13620733_1717079428545681_22174047321338

CHEF HU!! :w00t:

13439059_1717079228545701_42618144440277

13418796_1717079261879031_99672858748905

• Like 1