Quantcast

16 minutes ago, Misshigh83 said:

Hi everyone....Im here 2 years too late but well.. Hiii!

No worries, better late than never :wink:

I am still back-reading the previous million pages myself :D

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, lucy372839 said:

@Misshigh83

You have a LOT to catch up on lmao. Good luck.

@Misshigh83 Welcome! :) 

If you've watched the series you can start at the first page of this thread: there are some summaries of what's happened since then (not up to date but it's a start). 

• Like 4

@lucy372839 I know right!  And i need to figure out how to reply haha havenr been in soompi for 2yrs. What brought me here is wang yuxin..is that name allowed around here? it was a thunderous revelation over youtube earlier. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, nyota said:

Voting for the finals on starmometer is now open!

http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/18/online-poll-for-the-finals-of-100asianheartthrobs-now-open/

There'll be different stages this time:

Online Poll:

1. You can vote for one up to a maximum of three (3) celebrities among the 5 finalists below.
2. You can vote every after three (3) hours! If you vote now, you can cast your votes AGAIN after three hours and so on.
3. This poll will automatically close at 11:59 AM of June 25, 2018.

Twitter Poll:

To begin at 12:00 noon of June 19, 2018.

Instagram Poll:

To begin at 12:00 noon of June 20, 2018.

Facebook Poll:

To begin at 12:00 noon of June 21, 2018.

All polls will be closed at 11:59AM of June 25, 2018. We will reveal the winner right after.

They didn't say yet how the votes will be counted (still sharing/retweeting probably counts more). 1st place for ZZ might be illusory because of Kim Taehyung but let's aim for silver! :D

Yeaaaaaah, we did it! For some reason I am feeling very proud of myself :lol:

Thanks goes to everybody who so vigorously participated, especially the final attack via Facebook! That was like "in your face!" :rolleyes:

Now back to work, ehm voting <_<

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, nyota said:

@Misshigh83 Welcome! :) 

If you've watched the series you can start at the first page of this thread: there are some summaries of what's happened since then (not up to date but it's a start). 

@nyotaAlright ill try to read them all very soon! 

• Like 4

On 6/17/2018 at 9:32 PM, nyota said:

:):) 

This is so funny. When I started to get into Chinese tv/drama/celebrities etc. I thought it was so strange how much advertising they're doing. In Europe it's like "Wow, he has to do advertising now? Isn't that beneath him?" You get what I mean. In China it's totally different :lol: And it's probably more effective as well. I wouldn't buy Nespresso capsules even if George Clooney was selling them to me personally. 

@nyota Haha, totally on the same page. In Europe, I am like: "wow he/she must be really desperate" or "he/she must got paid really big bucks for it" (was thinking both when saw GC ad :D). Here in China I am like: "Cool, lets buy it" :lol:

8 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I swear today i got home and felt like crying myself..... I thought that i would get tomorrow off but the co worker who said they probably could take the shift said they probably won't be able to anymore. I couldn't even stand the thought of having to work that day in particular, honestly seeing JY tearing up was like representing my own emotions. Although after i watched the show i felt better lol.. It's really all a matter of the atmosphere i guess. Bad atmosphere at work and it feels 10 times worse. Lol taking care of kids maybe brought back a lot of memories for JY AND probably took a lot out of him. It's probably not an activity he would normally voluntarily do. 

I think for JY in this episode it really was more to do with that text message he got and missing his family.. Probably nothing too big happened but he was worried and being around kids reminded him more of his childhood. What he didn't understand then maybe he just understood after having to take care of those kids. There's essentially a month or maybe even a 2 month (?) time difference between filming the episode and the post that got everyone worried for JY.. So i guess i wouldn't attribute his crying in that episode to anything too recent.. But its probably been afflicting him for awhile.. He needs to take a break, let's hope he gets that break in paris lol. :D:D 

Needless to say, i am so strapped for time right now it's kind of depressing. Just let me survive this week and i'll be able to participate fully lol. If i haven't responded your to messages etc, i'm really wanting to but my brain currently doesn't have enough brainpower to do it and there's not enough time to put it into gear lol.

@crystalclear18 when things get tough, I just take it one day at a time and refuse to think further than that. crying helps, because it is a way for a body to release bit of a stress, so sometimes I dont fight it and just let go.

try to get a good sleep (as much as you possibly can under circumstances) and think happy thoughts, such as:

- if boys are going to Paris, their visa are already in process (or even ready :))

- JY crying, eventhough it is very heart-breaking, it will get him extra attention and positive feedback from viewers (maybe too cynical? :huh:)

- i am gonna vote while you sleep, pushing ZZ all the way up (or as up as it gets against V and his army minions :blink:):tongue:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Misshigh83 said:

@lucy372839 I know right!  And i need to figure out how to reply haha havenr been in soompi for 2yrs. What brought me here is wang yuxin..is that name allowed around here? it was a thunderous revelation over youtube earlier. 

@Misshigh83 in order to reply, click "quote" which you can see on the bottom left of a post. You also have to mention the name of the person you're replying to like this: @Misshigh83 like what I do above^^^ because it's a rule of soompi. I've been in the thread for quite some time and I haven't seen a Wang Yuxin being mentioned. It's ok to say the name though. Who is Wang Yuxin?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tuzicr said:

@crystalclear18 when things get tough, I just take it one day at a time and refuse to think further than that. crying helps, because it is a way for a body to release bit of a stress, so sometimes I dont fight it and just let go.

try to get a good sleep (as much as you possibly can under circumstances) and think happy thoughts, such as:

- if boys are going to Paris, their visa are already in process (or even ready :))

- JY crying, eventhough it is very heart-breaking, it will get him extra attention and positive feedback from viewers (maybe too cynical? :huh:)

- i am gonna vote while you sleep, pushing ZZ all the way up (or as up as it gets against V and his army minions :blink:):tongue:

Thanks @tuzicr for your kind words and advice. :heart::heart::):) Part of it is i am definitely not getting enough sleep.. I was hoping i could fix that during the day off etc. 

But i really did feel a lot better after watching ep 4 of JY's variety show. :) Kind of amazing really lol. Just helped put things into perspective.. It's one day, i'll suffer through it and hopefully be able to get more stuff i need to get started on done. 

I am going to pay more attention to anything about JY going to paris now, cause it's the prime time for the news of any cancellation to come out. I mean i haven't seen anything solid yet, but i haven't been ghosting around the YZ weibo supertopic as much lately because i've been so busy and my data was completely drained for the month lol..... I think their visas must be ready by now too. 

I don't know if you are being too cynical.. It's a good question that you've raised. Even though we know a lot of variety shows are to an extent scripted and it's not that likely for this one to not be scripted either, so far they have filmed it so naturally that its hard see most of the scripted parts. I think that JY crying itself in the show was probably spontaneous.. JY does get teary sometimes, out of JY and ZZ, JY is more likely to show his actual emotions and tears.

But i was thinking a little bit about the timing of JY's post on weibo, it was essentially a handful of days before this episode of the variety show came out. The part with the crying.. So i think if anything this post was almost like a partial explanation of the crying bit that was going to be released. If not also somewhat adding to the publicity, but knowing JY i tend to think of the publicity as simply a byproduct of his post and not the intention of it. Most likely nothing serious really happened during the time that JY posted on weibo. Maybe it was more of a "this was why i was crying" post lol.

Spoiler

There was a post that i translated on ig about how JY looked like he was in a good mood around the time of the post and even afterwards, the CPF who went to see JY at the film set was kind of adamant that JY was fine and told ppl to stop trying to add to the rumours of something serious happening in his family. Granted he is also only a fan, but at least he was there to see JY in person.

Sometimes fans also jump the gun a bit too much, JY dresses in black all the time.. But some ppl were ready to think the worst right away ...... Using the fact that he was dressed all in black as evidence, I mean that's a bit much for so little to go on. Not that ppl aren't allowed to express their feelings and worries when everyone was also kind of worried about the same thing, me included, but sometimes it causes a bit of a panic amongst fans.. On weibo that can spill onto other things as well, here it doesn't have much affect lol.

It seems like everything that happens is linked, but we often forget that aside from live streams, fan pics and videos as well as JY and ZZ's own posts on their accounts, not much else is an immediate representation of how they are feeling that day. All the other videos and shows/films they are on have been filmed in advance, because the clips have to be edited and cut a lot of the time. I mean some scenes might have even been reshot multiple times, which implies that the authenticity of it is even lower.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, nyota said:

Voting for the finals on starmometer is now open!

http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/18/online-poll-for-the-finals-of-100asianheartthrobs-now-open/

There'll be different stages this time:

Thanks for all the info! They have a poll on all the majour social networking platforms.. They really know how to push it lol. :lol::lol:

They didn't say yet how the votes will be counted (still sharing/retweeting probably counts more). 1st place for ZZ might be illusory because of Kim Taehyung but let's aim for silver! :D

Yeah true, silver sounds good. :lol: Actually i'd be a bit afraid if ZZ did win gold.. Those KT fans might not be too happy.. Let's just do our best and see what happens lol. :lol::lol:

Thanks goes to everybody who so vigorously participated, especially the final attack via Facebook! That was like "in your face!" :rolleyes:

You guys did an amazing job! You should be proud! :) That final attack on facebook was legendary lol. ZZ was down on that platform before the final spike. 

3 hours ago, Misshigh83 said:

Hi everyone....Im here 2 years too late but well.. Hiii!

It's never too late! :lol::lol: Welcome!! 

8 hours ago, nyota said:

Don't worry, it's nothing urgent :) I hope your week will be less stressful than anticipated and you'll be able to get some rest :) 

Thanks, i hope so too! After today it should be better.. :D 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

I am going to pay more attention to anything about JY going to paris now, cause it's the prime time for the news of any cancellation to come out. I mean i haven't seen anything solid yet, but i haven't been ghosting around the YZ weibo supertopic as much lately because i've been so busy and my data was completely drained for the month lol..... I think their visas must be ready by now too. 

On Yuzhousky‘s tumblr  it says that JY and the others from Let Go Of My Baby are on their way to Amsterdam now to continue filming. So he’s getting close :wub:

I’m at Vienna airport atm and literally surrounded by Chinese people (got no idea why). Even children. Any chance they’re stopping by at Vienna? :lol: I’m gonna look out for JY and Haohao but I guess the odds are against me :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, nyota said:

I’m at Vienna airport atm and literally surrounded by Chinese people (got no idea why). Even children. Any chance they’re stopping by at Vienna? :lol: I’m gonna look out for JY and Haohao but I guess the odds are against me :lol:

Wow, there's a chance i guess..? But how did they get that info? I guess i'm really out of the loop right now on weibo lol.. X__X;;;;; I don't even think there were that many ppl at the airport when JY was flying with the rest of the Let Go of My Baby crew in china.. 

What if you get to see JY before even @artemis73 does? :lol::lol: You're representing us YZ fans/CPF in vienna, hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 6/18/2018 at 8:46 PM, crystalclear18 said:

Wow, there's a chance i guess..? But how did they get that info? I guess i'm really out of the loop right now on weibo lol.. X__X;;;;; I don't even think there were that many ppl at the airport when JY was flying with the rest of the Let Go of My Baby crew in china.. 

I don’t know it doesn’t say anything :mellow:

So I actually just checked the timetable for departures (got nothing else to do anyways, my flight is delayed) and the next flight to Amsterdam is tomorrow morning. Plus most of the people don’t really look as if they’re fans of JY unless his audience suddenly changed to 40+ :lol:

Boarding now, see you later :) 

On 6/18/2018 at 8:46 PM, crystalclear18 said:

What if you get to see JY before even @artemis73 does? :lol::lol: You're representing us YZ fans/CPF in vienna, hahaha. 

Goodness, I’m not ready yet! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

VIP CUT of Let Go of My Baby S03E04 180719 - Jingyu's cooking making (??) n egg tomato noodles

cr. sguie

a 5 mins long video w ABSOLUTELY NO SOUND of Jingyu:D

https://weibo.com/tv/v/GlYehf5HX?fid=1034:ec402a160a888a6e018335c6e62e42f8

Vid of Jingyu @ Amsterdam 

cr. 芳华如梦fang

p.s she even able to pass gifts (cherry dumpling n Belgian handmade chocolate) for Jingyu

https://weibo.com/tv/v/Gm048gdaT?fid=1034:7aef966c523134442ed6555a85969eff

00683DxQgy1fsfvmgcmy4j31j42aob29.jpg

00683DxQgy1fsfvmb07m2j31j42aokjl.jpg

Pics of Jingyu @ Amsterdam 

cr. on the pic

Df_xCuDUYAArKeP.jpg

Df_wHVZUYAE6Xit.jpg

Df_n4P9X4AAD_3a.jpg

Df_pe7dU0AEtAq3.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nyota said:

Boarding now, see you later :) 

Goodness, I’m not even wearing any make up! And a shirt that says I love ramen in Japanese. I’m not ready yet! :lol:

No need wearing any make up ! Only find him. :wub:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:
7 hours ago, tuzicr said:

You guys did an amazing job! You should be proud! :) That final attack on facebook was legendary lol. ZZ was down on that platform before the final spike. 

@tuzicr FB actually "blocked" the sharing function for me temporarily because I was using it too often :lol::lol: It was saying "We're sorry. There seems to be an error. Can you tell us if there has been a problem?" And I was like nooooo, there's no problem, I gotta support ZZ! hahaha

2 hours ago, wilis said:

Vid of Jingyu @ Amsterdam 

cr. 芳华如梦fang

p.s she even able to pass gifts (cherry dumpling n Belgian handmade chocolate) for Jingyu

https://weibo.com/tv/v/Gm048gdaT?fid=1034:7aef966c523134442ed6555a85969eff

That's so sweet! And not as crowded as in China. @artemis73 I hope it's gonna be the same for you :)

I think Amsterdam is going to be interesting for JY. It's a very, let's say liberal city :) But beware of the cookies they offer you! :lol: 

1 hour ago, artemis73 said:

No need wearing any make up ! Only find him. :wub:

:heart: Next time :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Let Go of My Baby S03E04 [VIP ver] 180615

cr. t7ys.com

http://www.t7ys.com/index.php?m=vod-play-id-98591-src-1-num-1.html

Vid of Jingyu n Zhennan @ Amsterdam Airport , playing with kiddo Jackson (?)

cr. radiojwhale

Vid of Jingyu n JiaEr 're arranging their luggages into the car

cr. on the vid

kkk, Jingyu really has good figure, can sense his buff but not excessive muscles through that "Dior" tee:wink::tongue:

Vid of Jingyu with Chen2 n Harlene (?) @ Amsterdam Airport

cr. in the vid

• Like 7

Let’s start retweeting :wink:

Twitter Poll:

Simply like and retweet the photo of your favorite finalist below. One retweet is equivalent to 3 votes while 1 like (heart) is equivalent to 2 votes. This poll will be closed at 11:59AM of June 25, 2018. 

Daniel Padilla – https://bit.ly/2JVSIJl
Kim Taehyung – https://bit.ly/2tiMw77
Mark Tuan – https://bit.ly/2I0OoH2
Suradet Piniwat – https://bit.ly/2M2hat9
Timmy Xu – https://bit.ly/2t729PS

• Like 7

16 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Thanks @tuzicr for your kind words and advice. :heart::heart::):) Part of it is i am definitely not getting enough sleep.. I was hoping i could fix that during the day off etc. 

But i really did feel a lot better after watching ep 4 of JY's variety show. :) Kind of amazing really lol. Just helped put things into perspective.. It's one day, i'll suffer through it and hopefully be able to get more stuff i need to get started on done. 

@crystalclear18Glad you feel better, its okay to have a bad day once in a while.

I just find some quiet time today to watch Let Go of My Baby episode 2 and 3 with subs (so grateful for the jackson's subbers :wub:) and just have to share some screenshots i took while watching, cos it was too hilarious :lol:

1. can you find JY? :tongue:

Spoiler

F4FZKGk.jpg

and some more...

Spoiler

0YhlTYp.jpg

q4sODwC.jpg

HFzT16n.jpg

2. knitting course. really, knitting? am i the only one who finds it amusing? :tongue:

Spoiler

3tP2Fgt.jpg

normally i am not such a big fan of Jackson persona in GOT7, but here i find him very likable

95103HL.jpg

3. yoga class, very adorkable :D, especially the human pyramid

Spoiler

I9Dwbzk.jpg

2OHUUhq.jpg

4. JY took another opportunity to take a nap. Poor thing

Spoiler

0Ccc0zu.jpg

I don't know if you are being too cynical.. It's a good question that you've raised. Even though we know a lot of variety shows are to an extent scripted and it's not that likely for this one to not be scripted either, so far they have filmed it so naturally that its hard see most of the scripted parts. I think that JY crying itself in the show was probably spontaneous.. JY does get teary sometimes, out of JY and ZZ, JY is more likely to show his actual emotions and tears.

I am sure that JY's crying was genuine. the cynical part in me was contemplating that him crying might get him extra points from viewers. As it was shot during the official filming, I dont think he can ask not to be included in the actual episode footage. The reality shows in general thrives on this kind of drama, right?. JY also probably has no say in how the episodes are edited and probably wont see the final version until its officially out.

But i was thinking a little bit about the timing of JY's post on weibo, it was essentially a handful of days before this episode of the variety show came out. The part with the crying.. So i think if anything this post was almost like a partial explanation of the crying bit that was going to be released. If not also somewhat adding to the publicity, but knowing JY i tend to think of the publicity as simply a byproduct of his post and not the intention of it. Most likely nothing serious really happened during the time that JY posted on weibo. Maybe it was more of a "this was why i was crying" post lol.

So pretty much agree with @crystalclear18 , to me his weibo post was like giving the fans some context, indirect way to say his part of the story, as editing can warp the truth as we all know...

PS.

Spoiler

re the black clothes, i am assuming it refers to people in mourning wearing black? please note it is not a traditional way for chinese to wear black in such case (some chinese might, but its not a common habit). what i have seen, people wear a strip of fabric attached to their sleeve instead.

• Like 4