Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Guys, its so weird that i am super busy for this week.. I'm completely sleep deprived, kind of feel like i'm dying right now lol.. I have to go out today, so i won't be able to do much until later. But i saw a post on weibo saying ZZ is not the number 1 chinese star on the starmometer contest anymore! I think its really the other chinese star's facebook reposts and votes that pushed him past ZZ. Keep voting for ZZ! 

 

He's been no. 2 in the online poll for some days now :unsure: It's like we said, we can't beat the army. But he has still more votes than every other "Asian heartthrob" (:lol:) there so I guess as long as it stays like this it should be alright. In the youtube votes there's one guy from China with more votes but I don't know how they add up the votes. 

 

Link to vote for the online poll: http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/13/100-asian-heartthrobs-semifinals-current-top-10-in-youtube-poll-as-of-june-12-2018/ You can vote once each day but you can use as many devices as you want to :wink:

ZZ's YT video (you have to give him a thumps up): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvKfh0gPbk

Or FB (like and share): https://bit.ly/2MeGOf4

 

@crystalclear18: Take care! :heart:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nyota said:

FB (like and share): https://bit.ly/2MeGOf4

You can click the FB share button repeatedly for about 200 times and the votes will still add up. Each share = 2 votes. I've tried and it worked! Let's vote guys!

 

Just remember to set the audience of your FB post to 'only me'. Otherwise you will be spamming your FB friends' feeds will lotsa ZZ pics haha.

Edited by Nurizz
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Guys, its so weird that i am super busy for this week.. I'm completely sleep deprived, kind of feel like i'm dying right now lol.. I have to go out today, so i won't be able to do much until later. But i saw a post on weibo saying ZZ is not the number 1 chinese star on the starmometer contest anymore! I think its really the other chinese star's facebook reposts and votes that pushed him past ZZ. Keep voting for ZZ! 

 

 

Thank you for bringing it up nd here I was worried about Tae and his Army when the sneak attack was done by sbdy else :crazy: based on the screenshots from you, its looks like we are losing heavily on the facebook part.

@crystalclear18dont overstretch yourself, we will fight for ZZ's votes in your stead for bit :wub:

8 hours ago, nyota said:

He's been no. 2 in the online poll for some days now :unsure: It's like we said, we can't beat the army. But he has still more votes than every other "Asian heartthrob" (:lol:) there so I guess as long as it stays like this it should be alright. In the youtube votes there's one guy from China with more votes but I don't know how they add up the votes. 

 

Link to vote for the online poll: http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/13/100-asian-heartthrobs-semifinals-current-top-10-in-youtube-poll-as-of-june-12-2018/ You can vote once each day but you can use as many devices as you want to :wink:

ZZ's YT video (you have to give him a thumps up): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvKfh0gPbk

Or FB (like and share): https://bit.ly/2MeGOf4

 

@crystalclear18: Take care! :heart:

i think i can add more online votes...

Spoiler

seems using vpn and changing servers can do the job  :ph34r:

as JY says, I am innocent though :wub:

2 hours ago, Nurizz said:

You can click the FB share button repeatedly for about 200 times and the votes will still add up. Each share = 2 votes. I've tried and it worked! Let's vote guys!

 

Just remember to set the audience of your FB post to 'only me'. Otherwise you will be spamming your FB friends' feeds will lotsa ZZ pics haha.

@Nurizz cool, thank you for the extra tip :D

how convenient its raining today and i need to stay in :blink:

 

Edit: vpn is not 100% reliable, but did manage to squeeze few votes in :tongue:

Edited by tuzicr
edit
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2018 at 8:32 AM, tuzicr said:

aaah, now you are scaring me :blink: its that serious? maybe my best bet is to pretend to be a stupid foreigner who knows nothing. :tongue: If things work out (many ifs at the moment), i might need some DOs and DONTs guidelines :sweatingbullets:

i have been to chinese concerts before, the biggest issue was always the tons of people going there too! :lol:

Don't let me scare you lol, it's probably not as bad as i'm making it sound. If you're visibly non-asian/chinese then i think you can't go wrong with just pretending to be a foreigner unfamiliar with the fandom LOL. I don't think they would really dare to bother someone who looked non-asian, cause first of all they probably don't think they will even understand you lol.

 

I guess i need to give you more of an explanation lol. For me it was different when i went to see operation red sea, i mean it's not like anyone came up to me and said anything i just felt like i was being eyeballed a bit, but there's a couple of reasons for that probably, 1) i was speaking english and maybe loudly, when the whole crowd was chinese speaking, 2) i was wearing a pretty obvious hoodie with "yuzhou" written across the front LOL, so i was definitely wearing CP stuff. 

 

But in china i think they are more subtle during the concerts. Most ppl don't want to bring any issues to ZZ, so CPF will try to be more subtle. A red scarf i think is still ok. I mean technically in past tours they have pretty much expressly banned CP items. So no whale i guess. But other things that are less obvious they can't really do anything about. There are a lot of CPF who just go silently without anything too obvious that marks them as a CPF, that's probably because they are afraid of getting the attention of only fans. Especially if they are going alone and don't know anyone.

 

If you are in a group and sitting with other CPF it would be perfectly fine. Even if you didn't go in a group with other CPF, CPF always have stations before the concert starts by the venue, so you can meet some of them there and see if you guys are sitting close to one another. You can also grab the free gifts prepared by CPF there before hand too.

 

In past concerts and hopefully in future ones as well, there have been more CPF than only fans. I mean if there aren't more CPF then usually it has been pretty much equal. Maybe that might change in the future i don't know, but the number of CPF's that go is not small. Usually it's the only fans who are really shocked/surprised at how many CPF there are. Many only fans don't actually go. 

 

I mean i have heard some things that were done by only fans but i think that's mostly the really crazy poisons.. Probably the less crazy ones will just glare at you coldly rather than do anything, so don't worry lol. If you have another person going with you, then great, but if you don't it will still be fine. A lot of very young CPF travelled alone for the first time to go to past concerts and usually they're alright. You will be able to find some CPF buddies along the way, you probably won't end up going alone. There is an international chat for YZ fans on weibo, you can definitely join it and find other international fans who are going. If weibo is still too unfamiliar then i'll ask around to see if there are other ppl you can go with. 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, nyota said:

I've been wondering, what does bz stand for? bizarre? :wink: And hjt is for JY's only fans, right? hijackers? :lol:

 

19 hours ago, lucy372839 said:

The HJT (I'd also like to call it as hijackers because of you LMAO in a good funny way, no offense) made a big deal out of it which made JY delete the post :(

@nyota It's too good! Haha we finally have some slang for the only fans that make sense in english and also properly expresses how annoying they are LOL.

 

HJT = Hu Jing Tian (kind of means "whale protecting group", kind of a play on JY's name) = Hijackers 

BZ = Bai Zhou (there's a double entendre/pun here, bai zhou can sound like "white Zhou" cross between  bailouyin and zhou zhou as well as "white porridge/congee" which ZZ has called his cat before, i think he likes to eat porridge/congee) = Bizzare

 

We have code words for them that they won't understand. :lol::lol: We can use them outside of soompi LOL, they will never know what it means hahaha. 

 

19 hours ago, nyota said:

To me that sounds exactly what being in love (and being loved back) feels like :)

<3 <3 :):) 

 

19 hours ago, nyota said:

He seemed kinda reserved and his smile looked a little forced. But maybe we shouldn't assume too much. Everyone has a bad day every now and then.

Yeah i don't mean anything specific about it. Just an observation that he's also down that day. I mean if JY has something that weighs on his mind, it could also affect ZZ too. Doesn't matter what the subject is, might not be a serious thing at all. But it makes sense that if there is something that was bothering JY that ZZ might not be looking as happy/cheerful as usual.

 

19 hours ago, nyota said:

Even if JY's post on weibo wasn't anything too serious, after ZZ's concert confession, this whole sexy time thing in Love Knotted and ZZ's reaction (if it was one) I'd be happy for them if they could actually meet. Or spend some lovey-dovey days in the city of love :) 

Yeah, if JY has the time, or even if he leaves the next day after going to see the show i think they could still probably meet up in paris. :D:D They definitely need the time together i agree,. Yeah all that stuff after knotted love LOL.

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, lucy372839 said:

@nyota

 

They most probably talked sheyt and complain so much like they would usually do that made JY delete it. I feel bad for both JY and ZZ some of their fans (referring to the poisonous only fans)  do them more harm than good than actually supporting them and wishing them happiness (AND LOVE lmao for cpfs here :D

Yep, i think that's what happened. But he probably expected the reactions and didn't think the post would be able to stay up there long.

 

After reading some posts about hyt, another star (the one who has overtaken ZZ in that contest from starmometer), i can totally see how difficult it is for JY and ZZ, as well as more reason for CPF's to be supporting them as much as possible. CPF are literally giving them the ability to be together, or even to just hint at it without being completely unable to show anything. They are providing them with a foothold in the fandom to be themselves without being controlled by the only fans who are usually gf fans. There's just never a happy ending with gf fans. 
 

Spoiler

 

I'm saying this because recently a scandal blew up about hyt, a new star who got popular very quickly off a net drama (i believe), kind of similar to JY and ZZ i guess, but since he didn't have a ban hovering over him he has coasted the wave of popularity.

 

Some background first though, my impression of him, as well as most CPF's impression of him is kind of bad, because there was a time where hyt's fan basically mistook ZZ for hyt and grabbed his hand at the airport. Hyt's fans were causing a mess at the airport around ZZ, cutting ZZ off from other ppl, he was pretty mad that day because his mom was there too and she was being pushed, it was packed with fans that day (there were multiple stars heading to the airport that day, including hyt). This girl, hyt's fan, realized only after that she totally mistakened someone else for her own idol (can't even recognize her own idol lol), but then she loudly claimed it was ZZ who grabbed her hand first. LOL.................................... Yeah.. No lol. It was in the the entertainment news for awhile, lots of antis dissing ZZ with the situation that day and bz blamed CPF as usual. Hyt's fans were pretty damn unreasonable.

 

Anyways, about the scandal, there was someone revealing evidence (truly reliable or not) of hyt meeting up with a girl in a hotel room for a couple of hours. There was some hotel camera footage, some pics of him supposingly in that room as well as some wechat conversation records. Ppl also didn't like the way his team marketed him because they kept buying "hot topics(?)" so that he came up in the trending news all the time, ppl were sick of seeing stuff about him lol.

 

The point of my rambling is lol, i saw some ppl's discussion about hyt and stars like him who essentially are idols and sell their looks to fans. Their biggest taboo and fear is not poor singing and acting, the biggest problem that any idol could have is the rumour of being in a relationship, lying to fans, being a player would be even worse. Because they are marketing to gf fans who fantasize that they're their bf's. When that dream is crushed then they feel betrayed and they leave while giving the idol a very bad reputation.

 

There were numerous references to luhan (i'll type LH from now on) who officially declared that another less famous female star was his gf. According to these ppl LH's popularity took a big dive down afterwards. They also said that because LH, hyt and other idols like them don't have sufficient acting or singing skills they can only really market to crowds like the gf fans. LH did not have very many CPF i think because of the way he was not forthcoming about his relationship with his gf earlier, it left a bad impression to possible CPFs too, since he also had other CP's previously, which didn't involve his actual gf. 

 

So JY and ZZ giving candy etc is exactly the opposite of what most idols do. Idols like the two of them that don't necessarily have to rely on a CP anymore. Most would want to stay away from any possible implication of a relationship because if those gf/only fans leave then it will really affect their marketability. So i mean the stuff that happened after the bangkok concert makes more sense in that light. Most stars would not have touched any candy with a 10 foot pole let alone have given them out so freely, not even talking about the size of them lol. JY and ZZ have also tried to show that they are connected all along, they have been obvious where they could be. So i don't think those gf/only fans can claim that they're misleading anyone. 

 

I think that JY and ZZ are trying to move away from just being idol type stars, trying to develop themselves further so they don't have to just rely on their looks and sell to gf type fans, which make up a lot of only fans. In the meantime CPF allow them to have some breathing space, really just allow them the chance to be associated together without it being the end of the world. Support from CPF is very important too, even if maybe CPF don't have the ability to buy as much of what they advertise as the only fans. 

 

 

 

Also after saying all this, CPF really do not like the idea of hyt winning that starmometer contest. Of course its mainly because they want ZZ to be number 1, but it's also because hyt's fans have attacked ZZ before. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nyota said:

He's been no. 2 in the online poll for some days now :unsure: It's like we said, we can't beat the army. But he has still more votes than every other "Asian heartthrob" (:lol:) there so I guess as long as it stays like this it should be alright. In the youtube votes there's one guy from China with more votes but I don't know how they add up the votes. 

No, we always knew he was #2 overall. But now we know he is falling behind another chinese star in total vote count (this is counting all the platforms including the website, youtube and facebook), which we are trying to prevent because ZZ will not be able to make it through the semi-finals to the finals if that happens. At least we're trying to get ZZ to the finals, even if he loses to some korean star in the finals its better than not making it to the finals and losing to hyt.

 

On facebook if we repost/share his video/pics then those are worth multiple votes. We just need to try our best to keep voting. Keep it up!!

 

11 hours ago, nyota said:

@crystalclear18: Take care! :heart:

Thanks. :):) Still pretty tired.. Really need those days off lol......

 

5 hours ago, Nurizz said:

You can click the FB share button repeatedly for about 200 times and the votes will still add up. Each share = 2 votes. I've tried and it worked! Let's vote guys!

 

Just remember to set the audience of your FB post to 'only me'. Otherwise you will be spamming your FB friends' feeds will lotsa ZZ pics haha.

Omg yes, thanks for the tip!!!!! :D:D Sharing on facebook was a problem for me because of this! :lol::lol: I was wondering if it would count if it was visible to only us, but since it works, then its probably the best method cause it's worth more votes. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tuzicr said:

@crystalclear18dont overstretch yourself, we will fight for ZZ's votes in your stead for bit :wub:

Thanks. :):)  Just too many things happening this week, but i know things will get much quieter by the end of this week.... I actually wanted to drop a shift of work for the 23rd on saturday (not just for YZ, but also because i'm really tired).............................. They're both going to go to be in paris around that time. :lol: But i have work.. :( Will have to come back and see everything.

 

Actually i'm so behind right now that i haven't seen all the posts and stuff from ZZ's appearance at the vogue film event yet.

 

2 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Edit: vpn is not 100% reliable, but did manage to squeeze few votes in :tongue:

Oh yeah! I forgot that you're in china right now and have to use VPN for facebook like the other CPF. :lol: So much dedication! Salute!

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha, @crystalclear18 dont worry, i can toughen up if needed :naughty: :tongue:

Spoiler

my goal for the concert is to support ZZ (oh gosh, the more we talk about it, the more I really wanna go!) and enjoy his music and live performance. I dont necessarily need to get involved with other fans. especially with my luck i might mistake only fans for CPFs  :huh:

yeah, i am white european and my bf is born-and-bred chinese. bringing him with me to the concert, i think people would be too busy pondering other things than suspecting me to be a YZ fan :lol::lol:

unless i need to go by myself, i think i will choose the "incognito" version :ph34r: aka stupid foreigner :phew:

Spoiler

might bring some small JY token with me though. all is fair in love and war :wub:

 

thank you for the tips, i really appreciate it. forewarned is forearmed! :)

i am also happy to hear that in the concerts half or more are CPFs, I was worrying bit if we are in minority there.

 

4 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:
22 hours ago, lucy372839 said:

@nyota

 

They most probably talked sheyt and complain so much like they would usually do that made JY delete it. I feel bad for both JY and ZZ some of their fans (referring to the poisonous only fans)  do them more harm than good than actually supporting them and wishing them happiness (AND LOVE lmao for cpfs here :D

Yep, i think that's what happened. But he probably expected the reactions and didn't think the post would be able to stay up there long.

i agree. even though it may not last long, it did get posted. as they say: "what goes on the internet, stays on the internet forever" :rolleyes:

 

4 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

After reading some posts about hyt, another star (the one who has overtaken ZZ in that contest from starmometer),

 

4 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

There were numerous references to luhan (i'll type LH from now on) who officially declared that another less famous female star was his gf.

i was wondering who that dude is (hyt)! on the online voting, he was hitting the bottom and even checking him on the web didnt ring any bells for me. and bam! he is hitting us hard!

lh is definitely not in my good books either. he's been hogging KFC for few months already. i want to see JY's or ZZ's face when I pass by the KFC :wub:

Spoiler

thats like my small project here. there are many chinese celebs on the different (and often very affordable products). i have spotted eddie peng on the instant noodles (not buying),  li xian (i know him from TIentsin Mystic series) on the water bottles, and now he has been upgraded to the fresh juice bottles! :o

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting FMV :D The YZ Wedding (see spoiler)

Have to admire the amount of work that went into this, so many different original source videos.

Also the faked interactions are spot on!

cr 宇宙糖果屋

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

2) i was wearing a pretty obvious hoodie with "yuzhou" written across the front LOL, so i was definitely wearing CP stuff. 

Well, gotta stay true to yourself! :lol:

 

11 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

@nyota It's too good! Haha we finally have some slang for the only fans that make sense in english and also properly expresses how annoying they are LOL.

Happy to be of service :D

 

11 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

HJT = Hu Jing Tian (kind of means "whale protecting group", kind of a play on JY's name) = Hijackers 

BZ = Bai Zhou (there's a double entendre/pun here, bai zhou can sound like "white Zhou" cross between  bailouyin and zhou zhou as well as "white porridge/congee" which ZZ has called his cat before, i think he likes to eat porridge/congee) = Bizzare

And there I was wondering why weibo translated so many of ZZ's post with white porridge :lol: Guess that's solved now.

 

11 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah, if JY has the time, or even if he leaves the next day after going to see the show i think they could still probably meet up in paris. :D:D They definitely need the time together i agree,. Yeah all that stuff after knotted love LOL.

Do you know where ZZ is atm? Because JY just went to Shanghai. 

 

10 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Some background first though, my impression of him, as well as most CPF's impression of him is kind of bad, because there was a time where hyt's fan basically mistook ZZ for hyt and grabbed his hand at the airport. Hyt's fans were causing a mess at the airport around ZZ, cutting ZZ off from other ppl, he was pretty mad that day because his mom was there too and she was being pushed, it was packed with fans that day (there were multiple stars heading to the airport that day, including hyt). This girl, hyt's fan, realized only after that she totally mistakened someone else for her own idol (can't even recognize her own idol lol), but then she loudly claimed it was ZZ who grabbed her hand first. LOL.................................... Yeah.. No lol. It was in the the entertainment news for awhile, lots of antis dissing ZZ with the situation that day and bz blamed CPF as usual. Hyt's fans were pretty damn unreasonable.

How stupid. Why can't they mistake ZZ's photo on FB starmometer for hyt and vote for him instead :lol: That'd be a nice apology. 

 

10 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I think that JY and ZZ are trying to move away from just being idol type stars, trying to develop themselves further so they don't have to just rely on their looks and sell to gf type fans, which make up a lot of only fans. In the meantime CPF allow them to have some breathing space, really just allow them the chance to be associated together without it being the end of the world. Support from CPF is very important too, even if maybe CPF don't have the ability to buy as much of what they advertise as the only fans. 

Are there any theories on what their longterm plan is? I mean they only have a limited possibility to set the stakes (can you say that in this context?) for their future themselves. Do you think they're trying to gain more popularity and become more independent so they can finally come out? Or are they more hoping for a change in politics and society towards a more homosexual friendly stance? Or probably both?

 

9 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

They're both going to go to be in paris around that time. :lol: But i have work.. :( Will have to come back and see everything.

We'll do our best to keep you posted. One of the advantages of an international fandom in different time zones :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tuzicr said:

might bring some small JY token with me though. all is fair in love and war :wub:

:):) 

 

2 hours ago, tuzicr said:

thats like my small project here. there are many chinese celebs on the different (and often very affordable products). i have spotted eddie peng on the instant noodles (not buying),  li xian (i know him from TIentsin Mystic series) on the water bottles, and now he has been upgraded to the fresh juice bottles! :o

This is so funny. When I started to get into Chinese tv/drama/celebrities etc. I thought it was so strange how much advertising they're doing. In Europe it's like "Wow, he has to do advertising now? Isn't that beneath him?" You get what I mean. In China it's totally different :lol: And it's probably more effective as well. I wouldn't buy Nespresso capsules even if George Clooney was selling them to me personally. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, wilis said:

Trailer for tonight 180617 Let Go of My Baby S03E04 - [@ 01:35 ]Jingyu was sobbing in the veranda made Jackson n Hao2 worried

cr. Tencent video

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mqfszcigbo3luqv/i0026hgm700.html

Oh no, I can't see him cry. That makes me cry as well :tears: So now we know that definitely something happened. It must be so hard when something sad happens in your personal life and your surrounded by cameras recording your every movement. I feel so sorry for him. Pleeaase ZZ, comfort him! 

 

Edit: Someone explained on Weibo why JY cried. 

Cr BabyLove瑜洲

 

 

4 hours ago, wilis said:

180617 Jingyu's arrival @ Shanghai [Hongqiao Airport] from Zhuhai

cr. Cedi-lanid1130

-O- too crowded OMG :crazy:

https://weibo.com/tv/v/GlMCODkvI?fid=1034:a6e83aa4143d92c9982f9065de39c8cc

 

This is sick. How can they do this to him? That's so selfish. There were probably a lot of new fans who didn't know him before Knotted Love. I don't wanna condemn them all but I think older fans wouldn't do that. Even if they're hijackers. I can only imagine how uncomfortable JY must have felt :( 

Spoiler

Did you hear about what BTS army did at the airport in LA? They created a barrier made out of ribbons to keep the too pushy fans/press away from the band members. So they could walk safely out of the airport. Maybe CPF have to think about doing something similar for JY now :lol: What's JY's color? We should use green and his color so he knows it's CPF :wink:

(I strongly recommend turning down the volume before watching this. Those screams :crazy:)

 

Edited by nyota
Added link to weibo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let Go of My Baby S03 E03 [Eng Sub]

cr. jiaersubs

 

Dailymotion

Part 1

 

 

Part 2

 

 

Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oq4cxAwSkO9AeF_Gv06LjoBve661gVKM/view

 

Openload

https://openload.co/f/2cydh1fnE1c/eng_LGOMB_Ep3.mp4

 

 

Let Go of My Baby S03 E04 180617

cr. Tencent

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mqfszcigbo3luqv.html?vid=a00262pe4uc

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeeess, we made it! ZZ is in the Top 5 and beat Hu Yitian! Voting continues in about 14 hours (results were released at midnight and it says afternoon but I don’t know in which time zone, according to their FB post my guess is GMT+3, don’t know if that makes sense though).

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, nyota said:

Oh no, I can't see him cry. That makes me cry as well :tears: So now we know that definitely something happened. It must be so hard when something sad happens in your personal life and your surrounded by cameras recording your every movement. I feel so sorry for him. Pleeaase ZZ, comfort him! 

I swear today i got home and felt like crying myself..... I thought that i would get tomorrow off but the co worker who said they probably could take the shift said they probably won't be able to anymore. I couldn't even stand the thought of having to work that day in particular, honestly seeing JY tearing up was like representing my own emotions. Although after i watched the show i felt better lol.. It's really all a matter of the atmosphere i guess. Bad atmosphere at work and it feels 10 times worse. Lol taking care of kids maybe brought back a lot of memories for JY AND probably took a lot out of him. It's probably not an activity he would normally voluntarily do. 

 

I think for JY in this episode it really was more to do with that text message he got and missing his family.. Probably nothing too big happened but he was worried and being around kids reminded him more of his childhood. What he didn't understand then maybe he just understood after having to take care of those kids. There's essentially a month or maybe even a 2 month (?) time difference between filming the episode and the post that got everyone worried for JY.. So i guess i wouldn't attribute his crying in that episode to anything too recent.. But its probably been afflicting him for awhile.. He needs to take a break, let's hope he gets that break in paris lol. :D:D 

 

Needless to say, i am so strapped for time right now it's kind of depressing. Just let me survive this week and i'll be able to participate fully lol. If i haven't responded your to messages etc, i'm really wanting to but my brain currently doesn't have enough brainpower to do it and there's not enough time to put it into gear lol.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nyota said:

Yeeess, we made it! ZZ is in the Top 5 and beat Hu Yitian! Voting continues in about 14 hours (results were released at midnight and it says afternoon but I don’t know in which time zone, according to their FB post my guess is GMT+3, don’t know if that makes sense though).

Even as out of time and energy i am right now though, i am so happy to hear that ZZ made it. :lol::lol: Almost didn't think it would happen after hearing that hyt was ahead of ZZ. Good job guys! :):) 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voting for the finals on starmometer is now open!

http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/18/online-poll-for-the-finals-of-100asianheartthrobs-now-open/

There'll be different stages this time:

Online Poll:

1. You can vote for one up to a maximum of three (3) celebrities among the 5 finalists below.
2. You can vote every after three (3) hours! If you vote now, you can cast your votes AGAIN after three hours and so on.
3. This poll will automatically close at 11:59 AM of June 25, 2018.

Twitter Poll:

To begin at 12:00 noon of June 19, 2018.

Instagram Poll:

To begin at 12:00 noon of June 20, 2018.

Facebook Poll:

To begin at 12:00 noon of June 21, 2018.

 

All polls will be closed at 11:59AM of June 25, 2018. We will reveal the winner right after.

 

They didn't say yet how the votes will be counted (still sharing/retweeting probably counts more). 1st place for ZZ might be illusory because of Kim Taehyung but let's aim for silver! :D

 

3 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Needless to say, i am so strapped for time right now it's kind of depressing. Just let me survive this week and i'll be able to participate fully lol. If i haven't responded your to messages etc, i'm really wanting to but my brain currently doesn't have enough brainpower to do it and there's not enough time to put it into gear lol.

Don't worry, it's nothing urgent :) I hope your week will be less stressful than anticipated and you'll be able to get some rest :) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...