Quantcast

21 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Re JY Paris conundrum

I still think its better to live in hope than in despair ^_^

Seems you were right. :lol::lol: Although what with JY's most recent post.. I don't know, it's probably selfish of me to still hope that he can go to paris for the fashion week...... At the same time, i still hope its nothing serious that actually happened. Maybe he will be taking some time to visit his family regardless of what actually happened.. I guess we'll have to see when that would be. X___X

JY please watch out for thieves. my chinese friend went to paris for the very first time and they stole her purse. she went second time and again, a thief grabbed her purse. that pissed her off, chased the thief and got the purse back! :D

Hopefully his security will take care of this. :lol:  Your friend is pretty brave lol.

oh gosh, my bf hates shenzhen and i cannot go alone, the fans might eat me alive :blink: i need my bodyguard! :ph34r:

Yes you do........ Speaking from that one time i was watching operation red sea lol.. You definitely should go with someone else. But apparently it's really easy to find CPF, ppl report that they literally saw someone with a red scarf or some other kind of YZ indicator, made eye contact and they both knew lol. Maybe, maybe wear something more subtle though, like if CPF are passing out free gifts, like ribbons etc, grab them and wear them. Other CPF will know where they're from. So you'll have some kind of protection once CPF know you are a YZ fan. :lol::lol: We can also pass the news that you will be there along to CPF, so they can watch for you. For ZZ's concerts, if the fan banners they're holding aren't turquoise/mint green then they are most likely CPF. That green is mostly a bz colour although some CPF will also hold a small banner of that colour. 

17 hours ago, artemis73 said:

Hello everyone,
I live in France, near Paris, and I'd want to say to you that I will do my best to see YZ and ZZ, if they really come here.

I'd like to have your help to guide me during the fashion week.

Gros Bisous. Big kisses.

No problem! We are glad to provide whatever help we can! If we were in the same country i'd give you some pikachu plushies or something to pass along to ZZ. :lol::lol: Good luck with seeing them!

• Like 4

16 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Wow, that is so great of you! Thank you very much indeed! 

Super excited to have our own field agent to provide first hand information :o Whatever you can manage will be greatly appreciated :love:

Omg so true! We have a front line fan there to report to us! Hahaha. :lol::lol: Thanks for your hard work!  We will enjoy what you provide us haha.

15 hours ago, nyota said:

Can you send me the link to download this app? I actually managed to set up a weibo account although atm it looks more like a fake account because I'm only following like 10 ppl and they're all related to Addicted in one way or the other :lol: Though I like the interface this whole weibo world is a little strange because there are already 14 ppl following me and I was like wtf who are you I don't even post anything. Is the Chinese government spying on me? :blink: Also I've been trying hard to find the YZ supertopic. Can you help me? Or just send me the chinese letters so I can search for it?

I actually found the app in the google play store, i think it should probably be in the apple store as well. But let me see if i can find a link for it. 

It should be this app on android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superstar.fantuan&hl=en_CA

Haven't seen a page for it for iphones, but that might mean that you would need to search through the app store on your phone?

Yay for getting weibo! :D:D What is your username? I'll add you too lol. I think those ppl are probably just spam accounts lol.. They might just be ppl who are hoping you will follow them back, they're probably advertising stuff. They might just disappear, kind of like those annoying spam accounts on ig. I think @Nurizz got the link to you already, now you can follow the supertopic. :) There's this attendance thing where you can like click on the button and get points for checking in on the supertopic everyday. That helps you level up in the supertopic LOL. :lol: Kind of like a game or something, but i don't really think you get anything special out of it lol.

Okay there comes my part of providing some proof :wink:

In the gifs and videos JY looks so genuinely happy. I feel like we haven't seen him smile so much in a long time. Kinda makes me really sad :tears:

Thanks haha, you perfectly found all the proof lol. I think he really only looks that happy if ZZ is there or if there is something related to ZZ. I think this might even include the time before he even knew ZZ.. It's a rarity for him anyways, it's probably ZZ that brings it out so much.

14 hours ago, nyota said:

Okay I know this post doesn't really contribute to anything here but:

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!! Aaah I'm super excited!!!!! :D:D

Yessss, i just hope that they keep moving forward with the fashion show. Happy vibes for JY!

• Like 4

@artemis73 and me have been discussing on what's the easiest and most likely way for her to meet ZZ and hopefully JY as well. So now I'm posting this for the two of us because it's a little bit easier for me to translate it into English. Dear fellow CPF, we need your FBI superpowers to lay out a plan! :lol:

1. The place: ZZ has been invited by some brands to attend the Fashion Week (I guess Givenchy?). Would it be best to check where and when their events take place and go there or is it better to try catching him at the airport? 

2. The time: How can we find out which flight he's going to take?

3. The how: What's the best way to approach ZZ when she actually sees him? In some vids you can see that his bodyguards are very careful in protecting him and that it isn't easy to give him gifts because:

4. The what: @artemis73 had the idea of writing a card and maybe giving him a rose (which I think is really sweet! :)) We've been wondering to what extend you should mention Addicted and being a CPF. In the end we're strangers to him and it's kinda intruding his privacy. 

Thank you for your help!

P.S.: If someone's French is better than mine it'd great if you could help us :)

Ok let's see if i can help with any of this..

Spoiler

1. I think it's not clear which brand he was invited by right now, we might know more later though. Usually Givenchy, although there may be multiple brands, like last time i think there was also moncler.  LV invited him in the past too? Not sure if they would invite him again? I don't think moncler would necessarily. Lion sis or some other bigger CPF might have some idea, but they might not reveal what they know that early. If i see anything on weibo i'll let you know, they may announce it officially. If he's there from the 23rd to 25th, he really might be invited to multiple shows. He may also have some kind of filming to do there after too.

I think catching him at the airport is a plus. It might be really exhausting for you @artemis73 though. But it really represents the fans when they show up at the airport to see him. You might also meet some other CPF that can tell you more about where he might be. Although a lot of them are probably only fans. If i hear of lion sis going i'll like post a pic of her here LOL. You can recognize her from it. Or maybe i'll just pm so its not like we're randomly passing her pics around. Only go if you feel up to it though. Probably won't be too many fans there in the airport, but make sure to wear close toed shoes.

2. I feel like some fans in some kind of internal circle know, plus there are some scalpers that sell that info. I don't really know which accounts to look out for, but if i hear anything from weibo i'll pass it along. Sometimes this info is up on twitter really early too. Mostly ppl passing on info from scalpers. Plus we'll know through weibo, ig, twitter when he appears at the airport to fly to paris. I don't know how long the flight would be but it might be enough time just going by the pics of him appearing in the airport in china.

3. I think as long as you keep like a basic distance of at least 30 cm it's probably ok? Follow the lead of the bodyguards, see what they want. He usually does not accept gifts or signs autographs in china, but when he is in a different country he often *will*. That's what chinese fans like to call like welfare for international fans lol. They jokingly complain that he gives a lot of welfare when he is in other countries. So he may accept gifts, but a lot of the time it might be his bodyguard or hao ge, his manager, who accepts or holds it. So if ZZ won't reach for it, then maybe other members of his staff will. You can try to pass it to him, just as long as its not overly aggressive i think it should be fine. 

4. That sounds like a good idea. I think if its within the card, there's no problem with mentioning that you're a fan of addicted and a CPF. CPF do it all the time and both JY and ZZ like reading personal messages from fans. I mean i think its fine to let them know you support the both of them, even as a CPF. Sometimes they take much more obvious CPF gifts. Just have to see how they feel that day. It might be more questionable if its something that is very visibly obvious like a whale plushie or something. That i think would be too much, mostly because the only fans might see something like that and complain, especially if ZZ actually takes it or if JY takes something overly, overly obvious. The only fans could go crazy and it might be a mess in the end. But within a letter is fine it think. Being subtle as an international fan would be good for us, but i think we can still mention. Like think of those crazy only fans and what they can see from a live stream or fan cam. If they can't see much i think it should be perfectly fine lol. 

I can ask for you on the weibo YZ supertopic and see if there is anyone who can help you.

• Like 6

@ crystalclear18  Thank you for all. I will follow your tips.Even if I am shy, I can become a warrior when I am determinated. I would like to write my letter in french and in english. I am ready to go to the airport.
Should I give you my Weibo, Instagram et Twitter accounts ? You can forward them to CPF.

Should I give you a picture of me ? The matter is I am a french vietnamese.
I am happy that you can help me.

On facebook and Weibo, do JY and ZZ read the post themselves ?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I haven't really read any posts here yet, but JY suddenly wrote this post.. Maybe something happened with his family.. I hope it's nothing serious.. Some ppl said he was wearing all black.. But i guess he has worn all black before so can't really tell for sure if something really serious happened. 

I hope he doesn’t blame himself if something really happened :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Ok let's see if i can help with any of this..

Reveal hidden contents

You’re the best!! Thank you so much for your efforts! :):)

• Like 4

22 hours ago, nyota said:

Why's your theory busted? Didn't you say they'd probably choose more expensive airlines? Sorry, I don't get it :unsure:

Sorry, probably havent expressed myself well. My point was they using some of the major Chinese airlines even when traveling abroad. Therefore if they go to France with foreign airlines (e.g. Air France), my theory is completely invalid :D

Do you mean that it's a "package" deal offered by their companies to the magazines? It feels like there's also a downside to it. It's like advertising them together because ppl connect them with Addicted and the fact that it's banned and that's what makes people buy the magazines. I totally get it from the perspective of the magazines but I don't know if I like it if their companies would take this approach :( 

I meant they are having the business negotiations on behalf of both, saving time to deal with each separately. The relevant part is that in the public eye they are treated as two individuals, how it goes behind the scene, i think thats another matter. But I understand your point and think, it might be hard to find the right balance.

Spoiler

please note that business culture in china is very different from european (if i keep it at rather general level. i personally dont like to use term "western" when comparing chinese to european/american etc).  i think i would be off topic if i go into describing the way chinese are doing business and dont think anybody really interested either :D, so for the sake of our discussion, lets say they are way more grey areas when chinese are doing their business.

Okay there comes my part of providing some proof :wink:

In the gifs and videos JY looks so genuinely happy. I feel like we haven't seen him smile so much in a long time. Kinda makes me really sad :tears:

Thanks for the links! :wub:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yes you do........ Speaking from that one time i was watching operation red sea lol.. You definitely should go with someone else. But apparently it's really easy to find CPF, ppl report that they literally saw someone with a red scarf or some other kind of YZ indicator, made eye contact and they both knew lol. Maybe, maybe wear something more subtle though, like if CPF are passing out free gifts, like ribbons etc, grab them and wear them. Other CPF will know where they're from. So you'll have some kind of protection once CPF know you are a YZ fan. :lol::lol: We can also pass the news that you will be there along to CPF, so they can watch for you. For ZZ's concerts, if the fan banners they're holding aren't turquoise/mint green then they are most likely CPF. That green is mostly a bz colour although some CPF will also hold a small banner of that colour. 

aaah, now you are scaring me :blink: its that serious? maybe my best bet is to pretend to be a stupid foreigner who knows nothing. :tongue: If things work out (many ifs at the moment), i might need some DOs and DONTs guidelines :sweatingbullets:

i have been to chinese concerts before, the biggest issue was always the tons of people going there too! :lol:

• Like 3

Once again i haven't read all the posts here yet, but seems like we can relax a bit according to this CPF that went to see JY i think around the same time as the long post he put up. :):) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, artemis73 said:

@ crystalclear18  Thank you for all. I will follow your tips.Even if I am shy, I can become a warrior when I am determinated. I would like to write my letter in french and in english. I am ready to go to the airport.
Should I give you my Weibo, Instagram et Twitter accounts ? You can forward them to CPF.

Should I give you a picture of me ? The matter is I am a french vietnamese.
I am happy that you can help me.

On facebook and Weibo, do JY and ZZ read the post themselves ?

No problem, thanks for being willing to put the time and energy into going. 

If you have weibo definitely tell me what your account name is, so if i find someone going to paris on weibo i can just give them your account. Ig and twitter accounts might be nice to know, but for CPF its not as important as weibo. I'm going to try to maintain your privacy to the max at the moment, so if they ask me for your pic then i'll get it from you. I think they might not, right now i don't think i need it really. 

On weibo, JY and ZZ will occasionally read fans' messages. Fans can see if they do because when they private message their personal weibo accounts it will say "read" when the chat is opened. JY and ZZ do not read posts on facebook i think. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crystalclear18 said:

No problem, thanks for being willing to put the time and energy into going. 

If you have weibo definitely tell me what your account name is, so if i find someone going to paris on weibo i can just give them your account. Ig and twitter accounts might be nice to know, but for CPF its not as important as weibo. I'm going to try to maintain your privacy to the max at the moment, so if they ask me for your pic then i'll get it from you. Right now i don't think i need it really. 

On weibo, JY and ZZ will occasionally read fans' messages. Fans can see if they do because when they private message their personal weibo accounts it will say "read" when the chat is opened. JY and ZZ do not read posts on facebook i think. 

Am I allowed (Do I have the right) to send them a private message on their weibo only for introducing myself and saying that I love them, support them no matter what... or is it only for something important ?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, artemis73 said:

Am I allowed (Do I have the right) to send them a private message on their weibo only for introducing myself and saying that I love them, support them no matter what... or is it only for something important?

Yes of course. :D:D You definitely are allowed to message them to tell them you support them or even to just talk about everyday stuff etc, they just might not have the time to read it that's all.

• Like 3

On 15.6.2018 at 9:22 AM, crystalclear18 said:

For ZZ's concerts, if the fan banners they're holding aren't turquoise/mint green then they are most likely CPF. That green is mostly a bz colour although some CPF will also hold a small banner of that colour. 

I've been wondering, what does bz stand for? bizarre? :wink: And hjt is for JY's only fans, right? hijackers? :lol:

On 15.6.2018 at 9:38 AM, crystalclear18 said:

Thanks haha, you perfectly found all the proof lol. I think he really only looks that happy if ZZ is there or if there is something related to ZZ. I think this might even include the time before he even knew ZZ.. It's a rarity for him anyways, it's probably ZZ that brings it out so much.

To me that sounds exactly what being in love (and being loved back) feels like :)

16 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Once again i haven't read all the posts here yet, but seems like we can relax a bit according to this CPF that went to see JY i think around the same time as the long post he put up. :):) 

Oh, I'm so relieved! Lucky them! I thought the same when I saw ZZ's pictures from this Vogue Film event. He seemed kinda reserved and his smile looked a little forced. But maybe we shouldn't assume too much. Everyone has a bad day every now and then.

On Yuzhousky's tumblr page it said that ZZ said during an interview at that event that he's going to have some free time before going to Paris. ZZ, might I suggest how and with who you spend that time? ^_^ Even if JY's post on weibo wasn't anything too serious, after ZZ's concert confession, this whole sexy time thing in Love Knotted and ZZ's reaction (if it was one) I'd be happy for them if they could actually meet. Or spend some lovey-dovey days in the city of love :) 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, nyota said:

I've been wondering, what does bz stand for? bizarre? :wink: And hjt is for JY's only fans, right? hijackers? :lol:

To me that sounds exactly what being in love (and being loved back) feels like :)

Oh, I'm so relieved! Lucky them! I thought the same when I saw ZZ's pictures from this Vogue Film event. He seemed kinda reserved and his smile looked a little forced. But maybe we shouldn't assume too much. Everyone has a bad day every now and then.

@nyota

HJT stands for Hu Jing Tian (JY only fans from what I remember)  and BZ for Baizhou (ZZ only fans) hijackers? LMAO but you are right in a kind of way. Some Hijackers do run amok after a huge candy. I remember JY posted on Weibo a baby let me go ss3 post. It was 2 pictures. The captions are "Walking ignorantly" and "Evolution of child-rearing" (sorry if translation is wrong I'm only recalling from a post I remember) the candies are "walking" from walk slowly and "evolution of" from evolution of love which is one of ZZ's drama. The HJT (I'd also like to call it as hijackers because of you LMAO in a good funny way, no offense) made a big deal out of it which made JY delete the post :(

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, lucy372839 said:

@nyota

HJT stands for Hu Jing Tian (JY only fans from what I remember)  and BZ for Baizhou (ZZ only fans) hijackers? LMAO but you are right in a kind of way. Some Hijackers do run amok after a huge candy. I remember JY posted on Weibo a baby let me go ss3 post. It was 2 pictures. The captions are "Walking ignorantly" and "Evolution of child-rearing" (sorry if translation is wrong I'm only recalling from a post I remember) the candies are "walking" from walking slowly and "evolution of" from evolution of love which is one of ZZ's drama. The HJT (I'd also like to call it as hijackers because of you LMAO in a good funny way, no offense) made a big deal out of it which made JY delete the post :(

Goodness, what's wrong with them? (I'd say no offense but that wouldn't be honest). Did they report it or just post negative comments? 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, nyota said:

Goodness, what's wrong with them? (I'd say no offense but that wouldn't be honest). Did they report it or just post negative comments? 

@nyota

They most probably talked sheyt and complain so much like they would usually do that made JY delete it. I feel bad for both JY and ZZ some of their fans (referring to the poisonous only fans)  do them more harm than good than actually supporting them and wishing them happiness (AND LOVE lmao for cpfs here :D

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, lucy372839 said:

@nyota

They most probably talked sheyt and complain so much like they would usually do that made JY delete it. I feel bad for both JY and ZZ some of their fans (referring to the poisonous only fans)  do them more harm than good than actually supporting them and wishing them happiness (AND LOVE lmao for cpfs here :D

Tsss. Make love, not war! :lol::lol:

• Like 3

Guys, its so weird that i am super busy for this week.. I'm completely sleep deprived, kind of feel like i'm dying right now lol.. I have to go out today, so i won't be able to do much until later. But i saw a post on weibo saying ZZ is not the number 1 chinese star on the starmometer contest anymore! I think its really the other chinese star's facebook reposts and votes that pushed him past ZZ. Keep voting for ZZ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1