Quantcast

On 12.6.2018 at 4:09 AM, crystalclear18 said:
On 11.6.2018 at 3:58 PM, nyota said:

Yeah in contrast to us they have the advantage of having the possibility to find out what it really means. But maybe it’s also their way to spice up their relationship? Like

ZZ: Baby (yes, it’s ZY time!) wanna know how much I love you? Just solve this riddle and you’ll know

JY: You wanna eat me alive or you wanna devour me?

Maybe I should start writing fanfiction hahaha

But to be serious again, for ZZ's concert, do you think JY knew everything beforehand? Because it would have been so sweet if he didn't and if he then listened to ZZ singing The Moon represents my heart and aaaahhh *delulu taking over again* :wub:

And @crystalclear18 mentioned before that they're almost known to be checking the YZ supertonic on weibo? So yeah, maybe it's both :)

Omg too much ZY for me lol. Well i guess it depends on how much ZZ wants it to be a surprise for JY? I'm sure ZZ tells JY about some of the candies before hand, but like for the bangkok concert this year, ZZ might have kept those 3 songs as a surprise? Maybe just TMRMH? No idea.. Yeah, totally sugar overload lol. :lol::lol: Lol yeah maybe its both.

It actually came more out as a ZY because I couldn't think of any nickname ZZ could use for JY. Are there any theories among CPF? :lol:

On 12.6.2018 at 4:38 AM, crystalclear18 said:

I actually know of one cologne that ZZ apparently used in the past, versace eau fraiche. LOL.. :lol::lol: I feel like a stalker saying this lol. He apparently uses some very fresh and sometimes fruity scents. Ppl have mentioned peach before? LOL.. Also ZZ advertised the new line of tiffany perfumes for women and he said that he feels like he could try using them too LOL. There, you have something to go on now. :D:D

I've heard ppl say that JY smells good too, but there doesn't seem to be any real solid descriptions (what are we talking about lol.....). Maybe he just smells like ZZ? LOL.. :lol::lol:

Looool when asking this I almost waited for someone to  be able to answer it hahaha. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean it in a bad way. Give me one more year in this fandom and I'll get to that point as well (already know their shoe size B):lol::lol:

20 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

It's an interesting puzzle for us to think about. I wouldn't be surprised if as you said JY was watching through a live stream. Unless of course he was totally involved in work during that exact moment, which might not have been the case. 

I think some fans observed that he was in quite a hurry when going back from work to his hotel on that day... :wink:

5 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Plus some more stuff:

Sooooo cute! :wub: It's def a german speaking country. And since he's only been to Switzerland it must be there :) 

• Like 4

On 6/11/2018 at 9:58 PM, nyota said:

Actually on the first page of this thread there’s a link to incorporate ZZ’s and JY’s timetable in your own calendar. I don’t know if it still works because obviously some fan would have to provide the data for it. I haven’t tried it yet because I felt like adding their schedule to my own personal calendar is like the last step to total obsession (or addiction :wink:) with YZ. It doesn’t prove anything but it might show if they could’ve chosen a more convenient flight at a different time or a different airline. 

Omg I just realised this sounds like we’re doing academic research. Collecting data, analysing, setting up theories, trying to prove them... We should write a paper on it hahaha

I am with you on this @nyota . Following the calendars is bit too much for my own taste, but nothing against it.

Haha, i think we can check what flights they (dont wanna jinx it, hope both will go! :wacko:) take to Paris. If they go with Air France, my whole theory is busted :lol:

On 6/11/2018 at 9:58 PM, nyota said:
On 6/11/2018 at 2:09 PM, tuzicr said:

Me personally, I am not so good with recognizing faces, BUT i am very good with voices. If I happen to meet (yeah, fat chance) JY or ZZ in China, as long as they say something, i can spot them! :lol:

Haha that’s great. I’m good with smells. Anyone knows which perfumes the use? (just kidding lol)

Great, now that we have two superpowers, any Hawkeye among us? :ph34r:

On 6/12/2018 at 10:38 AM, crystalclear18 said:

I've heard ppl say that JY smells good too, but there doesn't seem to be any real solid descriptions (what are we talking about lol.....). Maybe he just smells like ZZ? LOL.. :lol::lol:

Smells good is a very nice characteristics to have, not sure it can always be said for the fans :tongue:

(just a bad joke guys, hope nobody takes offense :blink:

• Like 5

On 6/12/2018 at 10:09 AM, crystalclear18 said:
  Hide contents

Also, in my opinion the older CPF probably already have the feeling that their teams are actually operating as basically one company. ZZ's private company and JY's private company have names that are in a similar style i think, its kind of like complementary, both kind of have this like "imperial" undertone lol. Their logos being in a similar style is like a candy, but the least of the reasons for why ppl might think this. Its just one of those things that you might get the feeling of if you have been in the fandom for a while. But this is only my guess guys lol.

Another thing is just the logistics of how they wear the same or similar clothes, the stylist is most likely to be shared and sometimes it just isn't physically possible for them to be able to get these clothes from one location to another (during the times when it is very likely its actually the same article of clothing rather than a similar style) because they aren't in the same place. Most likely their team members transport them.

Thank you for the details and further info on the matter, really appreciated @crystalclear18. I am afraid I really dig those :D. Like @nyotasaid, it makes it more real. Few thoughts in spoiler...

Spoiler

I think they were probably running in parallel in the beginning, but realized actually the consolidation makes sense, i can imagine they have shared resources, e.g. like you mentioned the stylist, I would also guess booking agent is an obvious choice (flights, accommodation). Unfortunately I am not familiar with entertainment industry to fully understand how they operate in practical terms.

Another indication that they work together are the magazines photoshoots. I am trying to go through all the previous pages and there were magazines which had JY/ZZ one month (this was in 2017) and the other the next month (please dont ask me to dig out which mags, i think it might have been Men's Health and at least one more :huh:, but not 100% sure). I dont believe that is coincidence, to me it says business "package" deal. Even the theme/style/outfits were somewhat similar, therefore my assumption is that it had been planned like that from the very beginning. I mean isnt it easier to come up with two similar concepts, then doing one and then trying to "mimic" the second one accordingly?

Then there were other instances like booking the same venues, doing the same charity. I think its not just that JY & ZZ want to do the same things, but it makes it easier for their operations teamsto arrange and handle as they had become already familiar with the workings of it, the people in charge etc.

Well, I will definitely keep my eyes open for more of these coincidences :tongue:

• Like 5

Man, i am so tired today.. X____X;;;;; No time after work to do much except pass out lol. So about the fashion show that JY may or may not be watching, i am hoping for the news to be true, although i am not sure, since JY's team hasn't actually posted any updates on his schedule for June. Like his team was pretty quick posting the may schedule but not so much for this month. If he is going to the paris fashion week for dior, well, who knows he might not want to post about it if he is actually going until afterwards since ZZ is going. So it may not be true.. (sadlyyyyyy). Plus i wonder how that fan got the info, if there is any truth to it..... 

Logistics-wise both of them still try to keep their events as separate as possible for various reasons, any time in the past where they were supposed to be in the same venue, they always perfectly missed each other. Granted paris is bigger than a single venue and there will be less cameras following them around in france. So i guess we'll have to see what happens....... The record so far is that one party often cancels or goes at a completely different time. I mean the kerfuffle that would be caused just by them flying to the same country around the same time would already be something......... I haven't had enough time to thoroughly go through all the posts on the YZ supertopic, so i haven't seen any updates to this question yet. 

I guess the chances aren't that great.. :bawling::bawling:

9 hours ago, nyota said:

It actually came more out as a ZY because I couldn't think of any nickname ZZ could use for JY. Are there any theories among CPF? :lol:

Hmm.. ZZ seems to like calling JY by his full name or just jingyu in the BTS, but maybe "husband"? Hubby? :lol::lol: Big fool? Lol. Apparently JY's nickname when he was a kid was "little tiger" lol. This bit of news came up recently from JY's old teacher, according to a fan.  

9 hours ago, nyota said:

Looool when asking this I almost waited for someone to  be able to answer it hahaha. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean it in a bad way. Give me one more year in this fandom and I'll get to that point as well (already know their shoe size B):lol::lol:

Haha, well i was able to list one lol.. It's hard to answer for ZZ cause he apparently has like 10+ bottles at home.. LOL. He's a fanatic when it comes to nice smells.. I guess he gets to have some privacy lol. JY said some interesting things about different scents at home..... 

I will wait for the day when you can provide the answer lol. 

9 hours ago, nyota said:
On 12/06/2018 at 9:04 PM, crystalclear18 said:

I think some fans observed that he was in quite a hurry when going back from work to his hotel on that day... :wink:

Ohhhh, nice, nice. :D:D Hahaha, i think maybe i vaguely remember something like that too. :lol:

1 hour ago, tuzicr said:

I am with you on this @nyota . Following the calendars is bit too much for my own taste, but nothing against it.

Haha, i think we can check what flights they (dont wanna jinx it, hope both will go! :wacko:) take to Paris. If they go with Air France, my whole theory is busted :lol:

All my rambling is under the spoiler lol. 

Spoiler

Yes, really hope so.. But now that sanity has prevailed over my complete shock and excitement at seeing that post..... Brain also was not really on this morning lol. Don't know.. Nothing has been confirmed yet, IF this is true, I think it could jeopardise some of the "work" they did in pacifying only fans if its known that they are both going to be there around the same time. I feel like JY would have to keep it under wraps until he's there and its well over if he does plan to go, if only because it's dior.

It is starting to sound a little like that fan convention thing that both JY and ZZ were supposed to go to last year. JY ended up going on an earlier day(?? anyone can correct me on this, kind of forgot), ZZ was rumoured to have been there for rehearsal at a different area.. And when he officially appeared i think it was in the evening the next day(??) after JY was long gone. But we got JY looking very longingly at ZZ's posters repeatedly. There are videos to prove it happened. :lol:

I think maybe the calenders are updated by fans too.. Since someone has to input the info and sometimes the info is just extremely spotty. But.. Well maybe i've been doing worse than that by downloading the superfans app and tracking their online times there. LOL.. Like many CPF lol.. That's part of all the candy with the time of posts. The app also has some really general info on their whereabouts and flights. Although you may need to have a weibo account to link the app to.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, nyota said:

Sooooo cute! :wub: It's def a german speaking country. And since he's only been to Switzerland it must be there :)

Good to know! :D Ppl were telling me switzerland, now i think we can basically confirm it lol.

1 hour ago, tuzicr said:

Another indication that they work together are the magazines photoshoots. I am trying to go through all the previous pages and there were magazines which had JY/ZZ one month (this was in 2017) and the other the next month (please dont ask me to dig out which mags, i think it might have been Men's Health and at least one more :huh:, but not 100% sure). I dont believe that is coincidence, to me it says business "package" deal. Even the theme/style/outfits were somewhat similar, therefore my assumption is that it had been planned like that from the very beginning. I mean isnt it easier to come up with two similar concepts, then doing one and then trying to "mimic" the second one accordingly?

Yes, totally. Although the only hole i can point out is that often times the same articles of clothing may be popular around the same season in the year and other stars will also wear similar if not the same articles of clothing. But of course it is never to the level of JY and ZZ, who share so many brands and outfits between them.

Spoiler

Even "real" or known celebrity couples share less common styles/clothes before they officially pronounce that they are in a relationship. I mean it was luhan who basically within the last year or so annouced his gf was another star, they went back and looked at all the signs of them being together like common coats, watches etc even time of posts and yes they had those but to a much lesser scale than JY and ZZ lol.

In terms of the stylist for their photoshoots, i remember there being a common name a couple of times.. But this is getting into the territory of being too much pointed info even if it might not mean anything if it's simply because it's the same magazine. Lol. We still need to have some plausible deniability for them. :tongue::tongue:

1 hour ago, tuzicr said:

Then there were other instances like booking the same venues, doing the same charity. I think its not just that JY & ZZ want to do the same things, but it makes it easier for their operations teamsto arrange and handle as they had become already familiar with the workings of it, the people in charge etc.

Well, I will definitely keep my eyes open for more of these coincidences :tongue:

Spoiler

Yes, it is subtle but still kind of there for ppl to see sometimes, definitely with the charities and venues etc. Charities, they did complementary ones too, like ZZ had one for blind ppl, JY had one for those who are hard of hearing/deaf. It's a perfect match lol. Although ZZ is the one who is the most dedicated personally to them, JY is kind of like showing his involvement too.

So many coincidences haha.. :lol::wink:

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 10:38 AM, crystalclear18 said:

I might have tried that deep fried fish before, but i remember not wanting to try one of their most famous dishes lol. Something with small eel like creatures in the dish LOL. I've only gone to shanghai once, but according to my parents they don't always hire actual shanghainese chiefs to cook in those restaurants anymore. There's a lot of ppl outside of shanghai who are working in shanghai and i don't know, maybe there aren't enough shanghainese chiefs to go around? My parents were just saying how some regional dishes aren't really authentic anymore, so maybe that might be affecting the taste of the dishes too?

Yeah,  what a headache lol. I was too lazy to really think about the names of the dishes, but i think they're on to something and you made some really good points too. I think it's something that ZZ might actually do, like i think in the past there were candy that was kind of similar to this, meaningful phonetic sounds. So i wouldn't rule it out, but honestly the time of the post was already a candy. There's so much candy sometimes, but its often pretty subtle, too much brain power lol. :lol:

@tuzicr

haha, anything snake-looking is a nono to me  :lol: agree that you dont get many local chefs in shanghai, thats why during Chinese New Year, it was always hard to find any restaurant open, all the staff had gone to their home cities :D

Speaking of food, I found a discussion about JY and ZZ staying possibly together in a hotel in Korea (waaaay back, see below quote, sorry cant put it under a spoiler, when I try (multiple times), it deletes it all! blaming my shi-tty wifi connection :angry:)

So, finally getting to a point (yes, there is a point :D), my question is who would eat a bowl of cereals for breakfast with JY?

It is a hotel in Korea, for sure they have Asian-style breakfast option. Now, just by watching Addicted, anybody can guess what kind of breakfast a regular Chinese people eat. Let me tell you, I have never seen any Chinese person (in and outside China) to eat cereals with cold milk. JY mentioned in some interview that he eats cereals, but I cannot imagine his manager/assistant/staff would opt for cereals and fruits when they can indulge in the full Asian breakfast :lol:

On 11/29/2016 at 4:18 AM, boysloveismylife said:

I also found a good illustration of the JY and ZZ staying in the same hotel in Korea incident XD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 6/13/2018 at 12:04 PM, crystalclear18 said:

I think JY really likes that song.. There was a video of him singing it in karaoke maybe during new years or something. So maybe ZZ sang it because he knows JY likes it and because JY sang it before too? I don't know if ZZ thought about the fact that he might deliver it better than JY LOL. Maybe it just turned out that way haha.  :lol::lol: Yeah sometimes i think ZZ just wants to do these things cause it has a connection with JY. 

haha, you are totally right, sometimes the most simple solution is the right one. JY just might like that song :D good catch there :thumbsup: (what an ugly a$$ thumbup :blink:)

On 6/13/2018 at 12:04 PM, crystalclear18 said:

I agree it was really beautiful. I don't think we talked as much about the concert itself as the big candies and stuff that happened. I feel like we were all waiting to hear more about certain songs etc. But he really sang amazingly well. It makes me wonder about the next concerts....... Like he put everything on the table, the candies, the songs, everything. Then a huge knife. What can actually happen in the next concert? Most likely korea? I mean, a more logical way of doing it would be to drop the candies gradually, like more and more until the last concert. Rather than drop this huge candy basically in the middle of his tour. Although, thailand is the place where the support for them is the most consistent and ZZ might feel more comfortable releasing the big candies there. 

I went back to talking about the candies lol.. But yeah we need to spam all those videos of the concert again lol.

I think  like we discussed before, there probably wont be any other concert soon. That would explain why this was so "loaded", why even his family flew there (would have been way easier to just go to the concert in China).  Plus I heard the big stadium in Shanghai is under repair/construction and I really dont want to go the Mercedes Benz arena :( (location sucks, Shanghai stadium is pretty much in the city, while Mercedes Benz is all the way in Pudong)

Thank you for the concert links @crystalclear18, I will re-listen, re-watch and re-enjoy again :)

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

Speaking of food, I found a discussion about JY and ZZ staying possibly together in a hotel in Korea (waaaay back, see below quote, sorry cant put it under a spoiler, when I try (multiple times), it deletes it all! blaming my shi-tty wifi connection :angry:)

So, finally getting to a point (yes, there is a point :D), my question is who would eat a bowl of cereals for breakfast with JY?

It is a hotel in Korea, for sure they have Asian-style breakfast option. Now, just by watching Addicted, anybody can guess what kind of breakfast a regular Chinese people eat. Let me tell you, I have never seen any Chinese person (in and outside China) to eat cereals with cold milk. JY mentioned in some interview that he eats cereals, but I cannot imagine his manager/assistant/staff would opt for cereals and fruits when they can indulge in the full Asian breakfast :lol:

Spoiler

Yep, this theory is pretty much something that most CPF agree to. Basically most ppl think that ZZ was there for JY's fan meeting in korea, the first kind of hint we got was really from 5mileslove, since they posted a pic of the back of ZZ's head in the middle of an audience after the fan meeting. I probably was crazy. I literally looked up pics of that stadium that JY had his fan meeting and tried to match the back of the chair/beam that appeared in that pic by ZZ's head to what was actually in the stadium. And it seems like there was a seating area with a wooded back. So if they just deliberately matched it up with something that could fit the venue, it kind of worked. :lol::lol:

JY was unusually happy at the fan meeting and then the next day i think there was that pic that you linked to. Yes, the most important point is the fact that its a meal for two. Staff have said before that JY is very private, he doesn't actually like his manager (zheng ge) or other staff entering his room. It's not very likely for him to share a breakfast in there with just one of them anyways. So there's a lot of suspicion around that pic, also it's kind of the theory that ZZ was the one who posted the pic and wrote the caption. :lol::lol: Other ppl mentioned how JY kept looking to one side during the fan meeting, like towards one side of the stage that is not in view of the audience, but i don't know.. Have to watch again to see lol. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

:thumbsup: (what an ugly a$$ thumbup :blink:)

Lol i feel like soompi needs more emoticons..... Weibo has some really good ones to be honest lol.

17 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

I think  like we discussed before, there probably wont be any other concert soon. That would explain why this was so "loaded", why even his family flew there (would have been way easier to just go to the concert in China).  Plus I heard the big stadium in Shanghai is under repair/construction and I really dont want to go the Mercedes Benz arena :( (location sucks, Shanghai stadium is pretty much in the city, while Mercedes Benz is all the way in Pudong)

Thank you for the concert links @crystalclear18, I will re-listen, re-watch and re-enjoy again :)

Yeah that would make sense...... Although frankly i don't think that's the reason for why his family flew there or why it was so loaded.. Holding concerts shouldn't present much of a difficulty for him, even with a busy schedule..

That's ok, in this tour there probably won't be another shanghai concert since he started the tour with it already. Maybe that was why they chose the location they did in shanghai, since the old one was under construction. Your best bet would be shenzhen or beijing. :lol::lol:  

No problem, those videos were the best quality ones that i saw even if this CPF didn't record all the songs.The videos for the last concert and the last tour were so much better/more complete than for bangkok. I don't think i've seen a complete fan cam of the whole thing yet.................... 

On 13/06/2018 at 2:27 AM, blastilonic said:

@crystalclear18 is there an playlist of the full concert in good quality already done?

I saw some playlist but the quality was bad.

Thanks for this vids!

No problem. :) There are playlists by other ppl, i don't know why but i just prefer the videos by this CPF.  There's some missing songs but i feel like it has the best audio and video. 

• Like 3

Re ZZ workout video

Really ZZ, you put on an neoprene suit and expect people to give you positive feedback on your physique? :wacko: Please go on youtube (for sure you can) and check how bodybuilders are presenting themselves during the workouts! :D (hint: in their world apparently less is definitely more!)

To answer your question, yes, I went jogging, the weather app said "dreary" but "excellent air quality", so I went for it :lol:

please dont ask me to do any pumping in the gym though :blink:

Re JY Paris conundrum

I still think its better to live in hope than in despair ^_^

Spoiler

JY please watch out for thieves. my chinese friend went to paris for the very first time and they stole her purse. she went second time and again, a thief grabbed her purse. that pissed her off, chased the thief and got the purse back! :D

the good thing is that the fashion shows are so often. if not this time, maybe we are more "lucky" on the next one :phew:

one think i always enjoy when ZZ or JY travel to Europe, they still look so tall! :tongue:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah that would make sense...... Although frankly i don't think that's the reason for why his family flew there or why it was so loaded.. Holding concerts shouldn't present much of a difficulty for him, even with a busy schedule..

That's ok, in this tour there probably won't be another shanghai concert since he started the tour with it already. Maybe that was why they chose the location they did in shanghai, since the old one was under construction. Your best bet would be shenzhen or beijing. :lol::lol: 

(sigh), will need to patiently wait and see what ZZ will cook up :huh:

hope he will hurry, i am not getting any younger here :lol:

if that is the case, then shenzhen is my best next option (i am in the west part of china now)

Spoiler

oh gosh, my bf hates shenzhen and i cannot go alone, the fans might eat me alive :blink: i need my bodyguard! :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hello everyone,
I live in France, near Paris, and I'd want to say to you that I will do my best to see YZ and ZZ, if they really come here.

I'd like to have your help to guide me during the fashion week.

Gros Bisous. Big kisses.

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, artemis73 said:

Hello everyone,
I live in France, near Paris, and I'd want to say to you that I will do my best to see YZ and ZZ, if they really come here.

Gros Bisous. Big kisses.

Wow, that is so great of you! Thank you very much indeed! 

Super excited to have our own field agent to provide first hand information :o Whatever you can manage will be greatly appreciated :love:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Why's your theory busted? Didn't you say they'd probably choose more expensive airlines? Sorry, I don't get it :unsure:

13 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Do you mean that it's a "package" deal offered by their companies to the magazines? It feels like there's also a downside to it. It's like advertising them together because ppl connect them with Addicted and the fact that it's banned and that's what makes people buy the magazines. I totally get it from the perspective of the magazines but I don't know if I like it if their companies would take this approach :( 

12 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Apparently JY's nickname when he was a kid was "little tiger" lol. This bit of news came up recently from JY's old teacher, according to a fan.  

Yess! I read about it as well. That's so cute and it suits him so well! :wub: I'm getting into "JY is so cute" mode again lol. I'd say now he's more of a big tiger though :lol: Big tiger and meow :))

I will wait for the day when you can provide the answer lol. 

Deal! :lol:

I think maybe the calenders are updated by fans too.. Since someone has to input the info and sometimes the info is just extremely spotty. But.. Well maybe i've been doing worse than that by downloading the superfans app and tracking their online times there. LOL.. Like many CPF lol.. That's part of all the candy with the time of posts. The app also has some really general info on their whereabouts and flights. Although you may need to have a weibo account to link the app to.

Can you send me the link to download this app? I actually managed to set up a weibo account although atm it looks more like a fake account because I'm only following like 10 ppl and they're all related to Addicted in one way or the other :lol: Though I like the interface this whole weibo world is a little strange because there are already 14 ppl following me and I was like wtf who are you I don't even post anything. Is the Chinese government spying on me? :blink: Also I've been trying hard to find the YZ supertopic. Can you help me? Or just send me the chinese letters so I can search for it?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yep, this theory is pretty much something that most CPF agree to. Basically most ppl think that ZZ was there for JY's fan meeting in korea, the first kind of hint we got was really from 5mileslove, since they posted a pic of the back of ZZ's head in the middle of an audience after the fan meeting. I probably was crazy. I literally looked up pics of that stadium that JY had his fan meeting and tried to match the back of the chair/beam that appeared in that pic by ZZ's head to what was actually in the stadium. And it seems like there was a seating area with a wooded back. So if they just deliberately matched it up with something that could fit the venue, it kind of worked. :lol::lol:

JY was unusually happy at the fan meeting and then the next day i think there was that pic that you linked to. Yes, the most important point is the fact that its a meal for two. Staff have said before that JY is very private, he doesn't actually like his manager (zheng ge) or other staff entering his room. It's not very likely for him to share a breakfast in there with just one of them anyways. So there's a lot of suspicion around that pic, also it's kind of the theory that ZZ was the one who posted the pic and wrote the caption. :lol::lol: Other ppl mentioned how JY kept looking to one side during the fan meeting, like towards one side of the stage that is not in view of the audience, but i don't know.. Have to watch again to see lol. 

Okay there comes my part of providing some proof :wink:

In the gifs and videos JY looks so genuinely happy. I feel like we haven't seen him smile so much in a long time. Kinda makes me really sad :tears:

Cr Team Não Tàn

Spoiler

Cr Du Du

Spoiler

Cr @skeletonworks

Spoiler

gjOPOhn.gif&key=835f3e682d875f991ea906be

BwZEmHk.gif&key=270e8e4243dde493fed0e8cd

je6n6pf.gif&key=e291056cfdf9bf19686817af

Uuuaaah that lip biting :wub: We all know exactly when he does that :wink:

Cr 5MilesLove

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1f9pjy6nx7jj31xg1abu0x.jpg&key

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Omg!!

Okay I know this post doesn't really contribute to anything here but:

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!! Aaah I'm super excited!!!!! :D:D

• Like 4

6 hours ago, artemis73 said:

Hello everyone,

Gros Bisous. Big kisses.

@artemis73 and me have been discussing on what's the easiest and most likely way for her to meet ZZ and hopefully JY as well. So now I'm posting this for the two of us because it's a little bit easier for me to translate it into English. Dear fellow CPF, we need your FBI superpowers to lay out a plan! :lol:

1. The place: ZZ has been invited by some brands to attend the Fashion Week (I guess Givenchy?). Would it be best to check where and when their events take place and go there or is it better to try catching him at the airport? 

2. The time: How can we find out which flight he's going to take?

3. The how: What's the best way to approach ZZ when she actually sees him? In some vids you can see that his bodyguards are very careful in protecting him and that it isn't easy to give him gifts because:

4. The what: @artemis73 had the idea of writing a card and maybe giving him a rose (which I think is really sweet! :)) We've been wondering to what extend you should mention Addicted and being a CPF. In the end we're strangers to him and it's kinda intruding his privacy. 

Thank you for your help!

P.S.: If someone's French is better than mine it'd great if you could help us :)

@artemis73 Traduction en français de ce que j'ai écrit (French translation of what I've written)

Spoiler

@artemis73 et moi avons discuté ce qu'est la manière la plus facile et la plus probable pour elle de rencontrer ZZ et, nous espérons, JY aussi. Alors maintenant j'écris ce post pour nous deux parce que c'est un peu plus facile pour moi de ce traduire en anglais. Chers CPF, nous avons besoin de vos superpuissances du FBI pour faire un plan!
1. L'endroit: ZZ a été invité par certaines marques à participer à la Fashion Week (je suppose par Givenchy?). Serait-il mieux de chercher où et quand leurs événements ont lieu et d'y aller ou est-il plus facile d'essayer de lui rencontrer à l'aéroport?
2. L'heure: Comment pouvons-nous savoir quel vol il va prendre?
3. Le comment: Quelle est la meilleure façon d'approcher ZZ si elle le voit? Dans certaines vidéos, vous pouvez voir que ses bodyguards sont très prudents en le protégeant et qu'il n'est pas facile de lui donner des cadeaux parce que:
4. Le quoi: @artemis73 avait l'idée d'écrire une carte et peut-être de lui donner une rose (ce que je pense est vraiment mignon!). Nous nous demandions dans quelle mesure on peux mentionner Addicted et être un CPF. À la fin, nous sommes des étrangers pour lui et cela empiète un peu sur sa vie privée.
Merci de votre aide!

• Like 5

I haven't really read any posts here yet, but JY suddenly wrote this post.. Maybe something happened with his family.. I hope it's nothing serious.. Some ppl said he was wearing all black.. But i guess he has worn all black before so can't really tell for sure if something really serious happened. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1