Quantcast

Holy shiyt the voting is about to end so I made a breakthrough of more than 100 shares in fb for the past few minutes. Come on guys let's power push through this!

Lmao I shared so much that FB is making me go through a captcha (sorry if it's wrong spelling) every time I share and it slowed me down so much. 

Come on guys at least top 3 after finals! Jiayou!!!    ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, lucy372839 said:

Holy shiyt the voting is about to end so I made a breakthrough of more than 100 shares in fb for the past few minutes. Come on guys let's power push through this!

Lmao I shared so much that FB is making me go through a captcha (sorry if it's wrong spelling) every time I share and it slowed me down so much. 

It says voting is closed now?

isnt it too early? :angry:

edit: i can still comment on instagram, but online poll looks closed...

Edited by tuzicr
updated
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

It says voting is closed now?

isnt it too early? :angry:

edit: i can still comment on instagram, but online poll looks closed...

Yea online poll is closed now but FB, IG, and Twitter polls are still open. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lucy372839 said:

Yea online poll is closed now but FB, IG, and Twitter polls are still open. 

How long are the votes on social media going to be open? 

Can’t do much at work right now :unsure:

Except from posting on soompi obviously :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, nyota said:

How long are the votes on social media going to be open? 

Can’t do much at work right now :unsure:

Except from posting on soompi obviously :sweatingbullets::lol:

the official webpage said "All polls will be closed at 11:59AM of June 25, 2018". thats why i panicked when online poll was closed.

I dont know which time zone the time refers to :wacko:

they also started another poll for asian sweethearts and apparently it crashed their webpage, cos in the morning it asked me to use alternate site...

i keep working on instagram till as long as it lets me...:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Looks like its over?!

http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/25/kim-taehyung-of-bts-named-ultimate-asian-heartthrob-of-2018/

"Early leader Timmy Xu (star of the hit series “Addicted”) of China settled for third place with 400,566 votes. Completing the Top 5 finalists are Daniel Padilla (star of “Crazy Beautiful You” and “La Luna Sangre”) of the Philippines and Mark Tuan (member of the K-pop group GOT7) of Taiwan in fourth and fifth, respectively. "

Added:

Youtube link in spoiler for the final results video

Spoiler

Edited by tuzicr
youtube video added
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Looks like its over?!

http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/25/kim-taehyung-of-bts-named-ultimate-asian-heartthrob-of-2018/

"Early leader Timmy Xu (star of the hit series “Addicted”) of China settled for third place with 400,566 votes. Completing the Top 5 finalists are Daniel Padilla (star of “Crazy Beautiful You” and “La Luna Sangre”) of the Philippines and Mark Tuan (member of the K-pop group GOT7) of Taiwan in fourth and fifth, respectively. "

Added:

Youtube link in spoiler for the final results video

Reveal hidden contents

Aaah I missed it :(:( But I'm satisfied with bronze and it shows how many international fans support him :) I don't know if I want ZZ to be known as the first/best/whatever Asian heartthrob anyways hahaha Though @artemis73 can probably confirm that he does have quite an impact on your heart when you see him in person :wub:

• Like 5

On 6/25/2018 at 12:14 AM, lucy372839 said:

I feel like we're going to become a headache for facebook employees LOL.. Are we bots or are we not bots? But our intentions are pure! Lol good job though!

21 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Looks like its over?!

Yay!!! Congrats to ZZ! :lol::lol: It didn't even look like he would get 3rd place, that daniel guy had a lot of votes, and so did mark tuen on ig. :lol: So satisfying to see ZZ in that video!

@nyota I agree that bronze is not a bad standing and still keeps us safe from korean fans! LOL.

• Like 6

There's so many videos and interviews from the time JY and ZZ went to watch the fashion shows for paris fashion week. I'll spam some here. 

JY looks so happy, we definitely need to keep a record of it. ZZ also looks super relaxed. :D:D

More interviews for JY by sina 

Cr. 11301020

JY at the event

Cr. 11301020

Interview of JY before the Dior show

Cr. 11301020

Interview of JY after the Dior show

Cr. 11301020

Spoiler

This was an interesting interview, some candies to be had. Host mentioned one of the bags originally were a design for women (?) somehow they got into saying how it basically could be used by both a man and his gf, and the host was like can buy one bag and take turns using, JY agreed. He's shared a lot more than just bags lol..

Also someone pointed out the part where JY was mentioning the bees that were part of the dior collection (and was scattered over this suit jacket and pants combo that both JY and ZZ wore). He said "the little bees became chubby, became cute, i like especially like that.." (at 0:57), to be honest i don't know whether those bees actually looked chubby or fat.. They looked completely normal to me LOL. So this comment of JY's was kind of random, a CPF was wondering if by "little bees" he meant a certain someone becoming chubby and cute LOL. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

ZZ's turn now. :lol:

Video uploaded on weishi by ZZ (the boyfriend event thing he was a part of on weishi ended, he thanked fans for supporting him)

Cr. 11301020

Clips of ZZ at the Dunhill show

Cr. 11301020

Interview of ZZ by sina

Cr. 11301020

ZZ singing Confession Balloon by Jay Chou (Which JY sang during his fan meetings in the past, a very YZ song..)

Cr. 11301020

Spoiler

He's singing it in front of this river that apparently JY also recorded a clip of while he was in paris this time. Seems like he said he forgot the lyrics at the end lol. 

CPF were betting on whether ZZ would wear a turtleneck after both JY and ZZ arrived to paris (with "flags").. Lol you can guess why they were betting on that........ There were all sorts of things CPF said they would do if he didn't.. ZZ actually did wear a turtleneck in this video LOL. So it counts lol.. They were saying its like washing the YZ supertopic on weibo with blood because of all the things the CPF said they would do if they lost LOL. 

Candy, candy, candy.. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

A video introducing JY's next drama operation breaking ice (they probably call it something else in english). Omg its so cool to see JY in something like this! 

Very hong kong-esque feeling to it, considering its being filmed in the guangdong province, where ppl also speak cantonese and are close to hong kong. The production has that kind of hong kong police and mafia feeling to it, especially with the drug issue. JY's co star who is acting as his dad in the drama is also an actor from hong kong. 

Cr. 11301020

• Like 6

Post by ZZ's work weibo before he arrived at paris, with pics:

And the stuff that i said i would mention............ 

Yep, it's very likely that JY will be on another episode of happy camp, this time with it probably being broadcasted.. Unfortunately it's just JY, ZZ isn't part of it. I hope ZZ will get a chance to go too........ Really i just would like to see JY and ZZ be on the same show even if it's for different episodes etc.

And an interesting and encouraging development!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

ZZ's turn now. :lol:

Video uploaded on weishi by ZZ (the boyfriend event thing he was a part of on weishi ended, he thanked fans for supporting him)

Cr. 11301020

Clips of ZZ at the Dunhill show

Cr. 11301020

Interview of ZZ by sina

Cr. 11301020

ZZ singing Confession Balloon by Jay Chou (Which JY sang during his fan meetings in the past, a very YZ song..)

Cr. 11301020

Reveal hidden contents

He's singing it in front of this river that apparently JY also recorded a clip of while he was in paris this time. Seems like he said he forgot the lyrics at the end lol. 

CPF were betting on whether ZZ would wear a turtleneck after both JY and ZZ arrived to paris (with "flags").. Lol you can guess why they were betting on that........ There were all sorts of things CPF said they would do if he didn't.. ZZ actually did wear a turtleneck in this video LOL. So it counts lol.. They were saying its like washing the YZ supertopic on weibo with blood because of all the things the CPF said they would do if they lost LOL. 

Candy, candy, candy.. 

@crystalclear18

Spoiler

I don't get it what does ZZ wearing a turtleneck mean? Also, what "flags"? Please explain I'm clueless (sorry *facepalms*)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lucy372839 said:

@crystalclear18

Hide contents

I don't get it what does ZZ wearing a turtleneck mean? Also, what "flags"? Please explain I'm clueless (sorry *facepalms*)

A turtleneck always comes in handy when trying to hide love bites ;)

I think @crystalclear18 explained that some fans on weibo are putting up flags on the YZ supertonic saying they'll do something (I recollect your example was loosing weight? lol) if YZ do this or that. Seems like some bet on ZZ wearing a turtleneck. @crystalclear18 please correct me if I'm wrong :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2018 at 5:15 AM, nyota said:

On 6/21/2018 at 1:29 PM, tuzicr said:

(sorry for quoting pic) to me that looks like JY has injured his foot/ankle and Jackson is helping him walking to the doctor :phew::D

poor JY, need to stoop down as Jackson's height is not as accommodating as somebody else's :)

(to any Jackson's fan, i am just kidding (poorly) around :rolleyes:)

On 6/21/2018 at 1:50 PM, artemis73 said:

I thought the same thing. 
Even with a splint , JY, come to France this week end !!! :):wub:

Yes! But please don't let Jackson carry you! I mean yeah, ZZ had some problems carrying you bridal style to the bed but that's no reason to rely on someone else instead! (just kidding!) ;)

Guys, we need to apologize to Jackson ! I saw some other photos and it was not Jackson JY was leaning on, it was the fourth dude (sorry I cannot quickly find his name) :sweatingbullets:

if anybody want to enjoy some cute JY's acting without the fuzz and buzz, then I recommend Love Knot episode 24. Its basically filler episode with zero screen time of VS.

link with eng subs (cr. Yoyo TV) and bit background on the episode content in spoiler.

Spoiler

basically the whole episode are flasbacks to 1980s and 1990s, showing how Pipi's parents got together and how Pipi was born. With help of Helan and his two funny sidekicks of course ^_^

Baby Let Go ep 4 is out with eng subs (cr. jiaersubs), link to their twitter page (Twitter Jiaersubs)

Some funny screenshots done by me :-)))

1. The sleeping saga continues.

It just feels good seeing a proof that JY does manage to catch some sleep :rolleyes:

Spoiler

hCdczV3.jpg

slowly getting up...

jP2Z5JJ.jpg

...going to check on kids...

tTGTe6U.jpg

...and finally going down again :P

J6FrVJb.jpg

2. JY cooking (basically whole episode he just spent cooking meals for kids :blink:)

Spoiler

zYFZo0n.jpg

SE9vKVU.jpg

at first i thought the colorful balls on JY's back are added cartoon cos they use it lot in the episodes, but its his actual tshirt :lol:

3. Detailed study of Haohao using JY's tshirt to wipe his dirty mouth. super entertaining! :lol::P

Spoiler

uNNvXxs.jpg

RIRcFUR.jpg

lbiqZee.jpg

buw8IKX.jpg

S36dCK7.jpg

Edited by tuzicr
typo
  • Like 4

On 6/26/2018 at 3:12 PM, crystalclear18 said:

Yay!!! Congrats to ZZ! :lol::lol: It didn't even look like he would get 3rd place, that daniel guy had a lot of votes, and so did mark tuen on ig. :lol: So satisfying to see ZZ in that video!

@nyota I agree that bronze is not a bad standing and still keeps us safe from korean fans! LOL.

I am totally satisfied with bronze. I couldnt even believe we managed! Like the morning of the last voting date, the online poll showed only 3k votes ahead of Daniel and 11k behind Mark, the instagram likes were not moving much for ZZ either. The only conclusion is that you guys really nailed it on facebook! :D:heart:

As a kinda reward, I have finally found ZZ promotion in Superdry store! Yay!

Like its not really obvious, there is a poster at one of the entrance (ZZ in sunglasses, like why??? :blink:)

cr. me (sorry, not spoiler :rolleyes:)

NT1xXcK.jpg

Then there is like a video banner on the outside of the store. there are other people apart from zz and its flashing very fast, hard to catch ZZ unless you are really looking for him (and again those sunglasses... :wacko:)

cr. me (see spoiler)

Spoiler

ysO51kF.jpg

0YmwWWP.jpg

helWUoj.jpg

uPv1y3V.jpg

Now i think i should go to check the Hublot store :lol::lol:

• Like 6

Dear Everyone/YZ Fans/ CPF,

Recently someone leaked BTS video Walk Slowly MV. Just enjoy it for yourself only. Please DO NOT SHARE IT ON WEIBO OR ANY CHINESE GOV CONTROLLED WEB/FORUM/APPS CUZ IT'LL AFFECT THEIR CAREER N BANNED. Please take this caution seriously.

Thanks for your cooperation

• Like 2

I watched the BTS of Walk Slowly that's been released and I'm not crying at all but the feels....  I'm waiting for the day that they can both be together in public or can just even mention each other's name. I hope that a knife won't happen because of this. Just don't share it on Weibo. Let's continue to walk slowly everyone . The more time passes the more obstacles or challenges they face and they need our support. Not to mention the fact that they already have a restless schedule. I'm happy they got to be in the same city before their reckless schedule starts again. JY looked so happy and was in a good mood filming in Amsterdam. Hope to see both of their happiness more and perhaps one day, boldly be proud of their happiness..... And love. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, HaiYin said:

Dear Everyone/YZ Fans/ CPF,

3 hours ago, lucy372839 said:

I watched the BTS of Walk Slowly that's been released and I'm not crying at all but the feels....  I'm waiting for the day that they can both be together in public or can just even mention each other's name. I hope that a knife won't happen because of this. Just don't share it on Weibo. Let's continue to walk slowly everyone . The more time passes the more obstacles or challenges they face and they need our support. Not to mention the fact that they already have a restless schedule. I'm happy they got to be in the same city before their reckless schedule starts again. JY looked so happy and was in a good mood filming in Amsterdam. Hope to see both of their happiness more and perhaps one day, boldly be proud of their happiness..... And love. 

@lucy372839 I feel you. I'm hoping for the same.

But maybe we don’t have to get too worried about the sudden release of those bts. Sure, it connects them with Addicted and the ban again but that's always been the case. Besides it doesn't show anything new about their relationship. It's actually way more innocent than some of the other bts. The timing and release right after Paris is strange but we don't have enough background information at the moment. There's a discussion going on the YZ supertopic about why it has been released exactly now. Let's wait and see :) 

• Like 7