OST teaser by Xu Wei Zhou :)

Why does Yang Meng (Chenwen) seems so clingy with Luoyin (Weizhou)??!!! I thought he's supposed to be OTP with Youqi (Fengsong)! Go away pls!!!!

I cannot wait anymore!!!! February come quickly!

• Like 19

Chai Jidan, I wished some publisher will translate your novel into English!!!! I cannot wait to watch this beautiful love story!!!!

Some subbed BTS:

• Like 8

I guess tomorrow is the D-DAY?!!! Oh sorry. False alarm! This is just a broadcast where the four main casts of Heroin Web Series will join. So it's actually happening today (27-jan). Anyway, I heard the official airing date is 29-Jan. Rejoice people!!!!

HHF1SQh.jpg

Follow the fanclub at https://www.facebook.com/Addicted.WebSeries/

• Like 5

6 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I hope there are volunteers to help segment and sub the show! It's funny that they use all the info I posted here though. LOL.

Well this is awkward, that's my channel. I'm sorry... Should I credit you?! :vicx:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tompark said:

Well this is awkward, that's my channel. I'm sorry... Should I credit you?! :vicx:

Oh no worries. No need to credit. I just thought it's someone who's not from this forum. At this rate I think it'd be hard to find volunteers. Unless you're the one who's going to segment and sub it. Are you? I'll try to publicise the channel if you're looking for volunteers. Quite surprise that Viki allows homosexual content. It's gonna be quite wild too isn't it? Hehehe. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Oh no worries. No need to credit. I just thought it's someone who's not from this forum. At this rate I think it'd be hard to find volunteers. Unless you're the one who's going to segment and sub it. Are you? I'll try to publicise the channel if you're looking for volunteers. Quite surprise that Viki allows homosexual content. It's gonna be quite wild too isn't it? Hehehe. 

I have some friends who can help out, but yeah it is hard to find volunteers within' LGBT dramas. It's not surprising at all for me, they have quite a few LGBT dramas on it. All the help is needed so, thank you for that ^-^

• Like 2