Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darrkn3ss

[Upcoming Mainlaind China Movie.] Go LaLa Go 2

Go-LaLa-Go-2_poster_goldposter_com_6.jpg

Go Lala Go 2 (Chinese杜拉拉追婚记) is an upcoming Chinese romantic comedy-drama film directed by Andrew Chien and starring Ariel LinVic Zhou and Chen Bolin. The film is based on a novel and is a sequel to the 2010 film Go Lala Go!. It is scheduled for release on December 4, 2015.

Ariel Lin

Vic Zhou

Chen Bolin

Nana

Li Jiahang

Vivian Wu

Qiu Muhan

Here another poster.

Lala2%2055.jpg

First Look at Ariel Lin and Vic Zhou Filming C-movie Go Lala Go 2

lun4.jpg

lun1.jpglun2.jpg

lun.jpgun5.jpg

unds.jpg

These two are also  rumored to be in the movie. 

Y4a7WlqL_cdad41_f590x.jpg

I misread and thought it was a drama at first...and went...huh...there was already a sequel made for this drama. Should be a good movie. I'm not exactly a fan of Ariel, but she looks really good in this movie. And I do like ZaiZai! 

On 11/22/2015, 7:21:20, Mangoberrie said:

I misread and thought it was a drama at first...and went...huh...there was already a sequel made for this drama. Should be a good movie. I'm not exactly a fan of Ariel, but she looks really good in this movie. And I do like ZaiZai! 

love Ariel but what I really dying to  see is  Vic and Bolin together on one screen.  I watched the first movie and I know it's based on a book so I quite interested to see how they are going to  spin this.  Since they  went ahead and slipt David character in two.  Because he the book and the first movie David is her soulmate.