Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

https://www.soompi.com/article/1295549wpp/10-k-drama-male-characters-we-wouldnt-actually-date-irl

10 K-Drama Male Characters We Wouldn’t Actually Date IRL

10 K-Drama Male Characters We Wouldn’t Actually Date IRL

Feb 6, 2019

When you watch a K-drama, it really takes no effort at all to fall in love with the male character. They’re (most of the time) handsome, charming, and know how to woo the main female character, which in turn, woos us. It’s easy to get caught up in the fictitious world of love triangles, back hugs, and epic confessions or proposals, but are these characters actually dating material in real life? Here’s a look at 10 male characters who would be pretty difficult to actually date in real life.

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” – Wang So

In “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” Wang So (Lee Joon Gi) is one of several princes who are in line of becoming the next King. Wang So is already considered the “black sheep” in the family and has had some baggage involving his mother. This in turn makes him bitter and angry, causing a lot of distance and tension with his family members. He eventually meets Hae Soo (IU) and falls in love with her, but it comes with a hefty price.

Although the two fall in love with each other, Wang So makes the choice to take up the responsibility of becoming the next King. Unfortunately, in order to do this, he has to break up with Hae Soo and marry another woman. Call me selfish, but I’d prefer my man to have less responsibility and choose to marry me.

scarlet-heart1.gif

I don't agree with the article's author 

I for sure I'd date Wang So !!! :heart:

Since he said ''She belongs to me!'', Wang So took the responsability of protecting Hae Soo. She was always his main responsability and all what he did was for her, to be free and safe. Yes, he wanted to be king but that was because there was no other way. How to do ? Run away together ? Where to hide and for how much longer? That would have meant she could never be a free person but a fugitive. No , the only way was to become the king. Unfortunately, they will be both victims of those that surround them with their dirty schemings 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Moon Lovers aired in Turkey (dubbed) on Kanal 7 from July 16 to August 4, 2018 !!!

This is JG's update posted on his IG and now his fans are asking for Season 2.

Was it his intention to give us a hint ...?

• Like 4

SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT A NEWS RUINED MY HOPE FOR A SEASON 2 THIS YEAR :

IU and  Yeo Jin-gu confirmed lead roles in Hong sisters fantasy drama Hotel Del Luna 

I know, Moon Lovers was a very expensive drama...but it was also a big financial success ( Moon Lovers has reportedly been sold for more than $400,000 per episode to the Chinese broadcasting station YouKu, totaling over $8 million and thus became the most expensive K-drama ever sold...ML it was also sold in many other countries) and many people are thinking that a season 2 of a drama rarely is better than season 1 ...BUT...if there is an Actor who could make a Season 2 at least as successful as season 1 , then Lee Joon Gi is his name:thumbsup:

Anyway, I hope my favorite Actor, Lee Joon Gi will soon join a very good drama/movie and his female co-star will be a very good actress as Seo Ye-ji was in Lawless Lawyer (in my opinion, his best female co-star so far) or even better !

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 12:42 AM, happyfanlgx said:

many people are thinking that a season 2 of a drama rarely is better than season 1 ...BUT...if there is an Actor who could make a Season 2 at least as successful as season 1 , then Lee Joon Gi is his name:thumbsup:

Anyway, I hope my favorite Actor, Lee Joon Gi will soon join a very good drama/movie and his female co-star will be a very good actress as Seo Ye-ji was in Lawless Lawyer (in my opinion, his best female co-star so far) or even better !

I beg to disagree, I don't really like Lawless Lawyer so for me IU is a better partner for Lee Jung Gi compared to Seo Ye Ji.

I don't mind to wait for Season 2 of Moon Lovers. But even if they decided not to make it, it's okay. Because honestly the main attractive point of the drama is the Goryeo period so if the season 2 is set on modern world, I think it will lose some appeal compared to Season 1.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JJChastity said:

I beg to disagree, I don't really like Lawless Lawyer so for me IU is a better partner for Lee Jung Gi compared to Seo Ye Ji.

I don't mind to wait for Season 2 of Moon Lovers. But even if they decided not to make it, it's okay. Because honestly the main attractive point of the drama is the Goryeo period so if the season 2 is set on modern world, I think it will lose some appeal compared to Season 1.

We all have our favorites :smile::heart: I love Moon Lovers  very much :heart: and I also love IU :heart: but when it comes to acting skills Seo  is better . She was perfect in Lawless Lawyer and also her chemistry with JG:thumbsup: My opinion :smile: And as we know, IU joined a new drama so this year  we have no chance to see SoSoo again :bawling: ...and for sure he will have another actress as co-star

On 3/10/2019 at 4:51 PM, JJChastity said:

I don't want to be misunderstood :smile: JG and IU really had a very good chemistry in Moon Lovers. There is no doubt. But in a drama, every actor/actress have to interact not only with his/her co-star but also with the other actors. She is still very young so she has time to improve her acting skills. Of course I also want them together in a Season 2 or a new drama ...that's why I'm here :heart:...hopping every day my dreams will come true 

:heart: What JG said on 2019.03.09 in the Press Conference (at Plaza Hollywood , Hong Kong) gives us hopes for another Romance...so maybe we're lucky and we'll see JG and IU reunited in a new project ...who knows?...it could even be the Season 2 of Moon Lovers  :heart: :

“My fans want to see me in the romance genre as soon as possible. My face still looks good. So my fans say, ‘While you still have that beauty, do [the romance] as soon as possible.’ I also keep looking for such an opportunity, and I am giving it a lot of thought, so please look forward to it.

As we know, he said in other interviews that he agrees with a Season 2 and he expressed his desire to collaborate with IU again