Title: 내일도 승리 / Tomorrow Victory
Chinese Title: 明天也勝利
Genre: Family, Romance
Episodes: 130

Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2015-Nov-02 to 2016-April-15
Air time: Monday to Friday 7:50

Synopsis

주인공 ‘한승리’의 유쾌한 인간 갱생 프로젝트와 간장 종가의 가업을 잇기 위한 치열한 고군분투기를 통해 역경을 딛고 일어서는 한 여자의 성장 스토리를 그린 드라마.

Translation:

"Pleasant human revival project hero '' and the family business of the soy sauce head family for connection through keen fighting alone be steps on an adversity, growth story of one woman who stands up the drama draw."

My Take..

Story about a family business of Soy Sauce fighting to keep moving forward through adversity and growth of one woman who stands up to fight.

*note may be updated later with a better translation.

Cast

Main Cast

Jun So Min as Han Seung Ri
Song Won Geun as Na Hong Joo
Yoo Ho Rin as Seo Jae Kyung
Choi Philip as Cha Sun Woo

Supporting Cast

Lee Ji Hyun
Lee Joo Shil
Han Jin Hee
Lee Bo Hee
Lee Sang Sook
Lee Han Seo
Jun In Taek

Production Credits

Director: Jung Ji In, Oh Seung Yeol
ScriptWriter: Hong Seung Hui

Poster

Tomorrow Victory Poster1 Tomorrow Victory Poster2 Tomorrow Victory Poster3 Tomorrow Victory Poster4

Credit: http://www.koreandrama.org/tomorrow-victory/

**This drama is replacing Eve's Love.

Trailer:

Spoiler

Video Credit MBCDrama Channel on YouTube.

***Did try a search to see if this drama already had a thread and did not find one.

NOTICE TO ALL - PLEASE READ!

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever,Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 5

I am looking forward to seeing this drama I have been wanting another drama that deals with cooking or making something.. (let's just hope in this one the girl is not completely stuck on SOY Sauce Only!)

Just a heads up as this starts this week.. Sunday in the states..

Daylight Savings in the states is upon us again so we “Fall Back” one hour losing an hour of sleep..

Tonight (2am(1:59am) Sunday Morning) Don’t Forget to set your clocks before bedtime.

That means our favorite drama’s will be coming on an hour earlier.

Example…

Drama’s that came on at:

6:50pm Eastern (7:50am KST) will now come on at 5:50 pm Sunday-Thursday (Monday –Friday KST)

4:50pm Central,3:50pm Mountain, 2:50pm Pacific

• Like 6

This drama seems interesting, but since it's MBC there's no way it's going to be subbed. Darn. 

• Like 3

@Ldy Gmerm Thank you for creating the thread.

Loved the first episode and hope it gets better and not as crazy as the previous dramas..lol. Wow SR's fiance seems to be engaged to another woman who is probably wealthy. Why didn't he just break up with SR if he had another woman in mind? The poor woman is pregnant and may lose the baby according to the first couple of scenes. Did he lie that he was going to be out of town because she seemed pretty surprised to see him. That should be a hint that all is not well but we know these female leads are usually quite naive at first lol! 

• Like 5

@Ldy Gmerm Thank you for creating the thread.

Loved the first episode and hope it gets better and not as crazy as the previous dramas..lol. Wow SR's fiance seems to be engaged to another woman who is probably wealthy. Why didn't he just break up with SR if he had another woman in mind? The poor woman is pregnant and may lose the baby according to the first couple of scenes. Did he lie that he was going to be out of town because she seemed pretty surprised to see him. That should be a hint that all is not well but we know these female leads are usually quite naive at first lol! 

Where did you watch the first episode? It may not get subbed, but I still want to check it out. 

• Like 4

@tinatrix236

Yes, her boyfriend looks like he is definitely lying and cheating on her. Wanting the rich girl that can do more for him then the modest girl he has taken advantage of and left in the family way. I do not even know if he is aware if she is pregnant. I can't blame her for his lies and cheating but I can blame this good girl for sleeping with this man before she married him.  Especially if she was not going to use common sense and protect herself. I do not care about her naive dreams that this man was it and they were going to be together. Anything can happen (and seems it did if they are saying he died or something..of course all of it could be in her mind as he left her for the rich girl she finds out about.)  and i am not sure what was the first few mins.. a dream sequence, a flash back of her busting in on that wedding  and then his being dead and her prolly loosing her baby.

But the shock of what she will eventually find out about him is going to make her prolly loose that child. I wonder if her leading man will end up being out ladies man with the flowers and the little girl?

@Misstwilightfan1416

Thanks for posting the video I went to do it and saw you had done it.. I appreciate it..

Edited by Ldy Gmerm
  • Like 5

Because I LOVED Jun So Min in Maids and I'm a serious daily drama junkie, I will probably watch this one subbed for awhile! See you folks in a couple of weeks!!!

• Like 6

Because I LOVED Jun So Min in Maids and I'm a serious daily drama junkie, I will probably watch this one subbed for awhile! See you folks in a couple of weeks!!!

Count me in

• Like 2

@Ldy Gmerm, Thanks chingu for starting this thread as I see a gentleman who played in AMS, so u can count me in as well and hope It'll get subbed since I have 2 channels of MBC whom one might consider doing it.

Edited by suchadiva42
  • Like 5

*facepalm* Come on SR should have realized something was off with the way SW's mom was acting. This naive girl doesn't get that she is no longer wanted and even though she has seen SW with another woman she will believe whatever he has to say lol. I guess the other woman is the villain plus her mother seems like she could be nasty too. SR needs a wakeup call but I can see her begging SW not to leave her.

• Like 5

@Ldy Gmerm, Thanks chingu for starting this thread as I see a gentleman who played in AMS, so u can count me in as well and hope It'll get subbed since I have 2 channels of MBC whom one might consider doing it.

I think it will but after A Daughter Just Like You is done. MBC America has been pretty loyal about subbing though weeks behind. ADJLY is only subbed to ep 106 and GFW is 75. So it will be a few weeks before they even start.

*facepalm* Come on SR should have realized something was off with the way SW's mom was acting. This naive girl doesn't get that she is no longer wanted and even though she has seen SW with another woman she will believe whatever he has to say lol. I guess the other woman is the villain plus her mother seems like she could be nasty too. SR needs a wakeup call but I can see her begging SW not to leave her.

I'm watching the clips. Is she pregnant too? If so, you bet she is going to cling for quite awhile.

• Like 5

Well off to watch the past episodes before it become 10 and I''m trying to catch up

• Like 4

I think it will but after A Daughter Just Like You is done. MBC America has been pretty loyal about subbing though weeks behind. ADJLY is only subbed to ep 106 and GFW is 75. So it will be a few weeks before they even start.

I'm watching the clips. Is she pregnant too? If so, you bet she is going to cling for quite awhile.

Yes she is pregnant but hasn't informed him yet. I don't think he'll care that she's pregnant because he seems desperate to marry that other woman.

• Like 5

Since the live stream is so choppy when I watch.. I am waiting until after to look at the raw. As it stands now with SR just not seeing the clues before her and wanting to not believe this man treated her this way I need to watch it raw to speed through all her stupidity.

I have to wonder if she will have this baby or loose it.

• Like 3

Since the live stream is so choppy when I watch.. I am waiting until after to look at the raw. As it stands now with SR just not seeing the clues before her and wanting to not believe this man treated her this way I need to watch it raw to speed through all her stupidity.

I have to wonder if she will have this baby or loose it.

great chance she'll keep it....you know how they do with the single mothers....pray its a boy....fireworks guaranteed by the halmoni of the family

• Like 2

It drives me to distraction that the men in these things treat the sweet door mat that way.. I honestly can't understand how hard is it (even if it hurts her) to say I no longer love you or have moved on lets break up!  That way you did the right thing and can move on. 

Lying to the girl after you have slept with her hoping she gets the hint (cause lets face it the naive sweet girl never gets that because you barely see her now or even call her that you have a new life where she does not fit in anymore.) to move on never works. Also never thinking she could have gotten pregnant from the time you spent together or respecting her enough to not touch her in the first place is foul. Then you response is for her to get an abortion.

Next comes treating her badly because you have a new fish on the hook who is rich. Making her the bad girl because of your lies and cheating and having to suffer the abuse and ridicule of others over his bad behavior since we know it took two for her to get to that point. The last scene of him kissing that woman intentionally was foolish and hurtful and I wanted to smack him. Just tell that girl that no you are not going to marry her. You have someone new now and if she wants to keep that baby it is on her but you want no part of it. AT least that harsh reality will make her realize how foolish she was.

To go about letting this woman be humiliated and see this way that you no longer want her is cruel. And yet 115 episodes later when the woman has moved on and is starting a new romance they will want to come back. All the time they tried to stop her from moving on while they were married to the other woman. SMH..

The worse thing is the tie to this man with this child. He and his mother who did not want her or that baby before will want to use this child against her especially if that new woman ends up not having children. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh... I never saw this coming but then get this part out of the way early so we can move on.. I wonder how long will she continue to cry and beg this man to be with her?.. *goes to the corner to pull my hair out* lmao..

I got a new link for stream live so I will try to watch the next episode tonight..

• Like 4