Quantcast
Seiran029

[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Nam Goong Min confirmed to play another baddie in 'Remember' opposite Yoo Seung Ho

nam-goong-min_1445874742_af_org.jpg

Don't be fooled by that sweet smile!  He has a taste for playing the villain.  

Nam Goong Min is now confirmed for SBS's new drama, 'Remember,' which alreadycast Park Min Young and Yoo Seung Ho.  He will be playing a character with a similar name to his actual one, Nam Gyu Man, who is a third-generation chaebol.  He has anger management disorder, meaning once he gets fired up, he has difficulty controlling himself.  He will be the big antagonist in the way of Yoo Seung Ho's character in the drama

The actor stated regarding his csting, "I am very happy that I get to greet everybody once again through an amazing production like 'Remember.'  Although I play the antagonist once again since 'The Girl Who Can See Smells,' the villain has a different feeling from that of my previous production, so I viewed it as a new challenge and decided to participate.  Even from my point of view, [Nam Gyu Man] is a seriously evil bastard, but I hope that the viewers would just view it as acting and would not hate me too much." Hey, all that hate means you're doing your job well! 

The drama will start airing in December following 'The Village: Achiara's Secret'!

source

• Like 10

Woohoo!!!!! There's a date already! Dec 9! And YSH is in demand! And With PMY and good cast! And the story an this drama!.. I hope it's a critical success!

This is a legal thriller. Not a rom-com! Thank you dramagods!

• Like 14

I'm so happy Nam Goong Min is rounding out this dramahappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif@andy78, I'm with you how can you hate him? He is too handsome to hate. @yayasjs, Love that Nam Gyu man style. He really did step up his game in his last role. Sorry to be going crazy over NGM but this to me is the icing on the cake for this wonderful cast.

@jongski, I have not watched a legal thriller in a long time,  and with this cast,I'm looking forward to it. 

• Like 12

Actor Jeon Kwang Ryul join Remember, he worked with Yoo Seung Ho in Warrior Baek Dong Soo. His character is Jin Woo's father

30000504574_700_zpsgul7repm.jpg

Cr: naver

Edited by duongbi1234
  • Like 12

@evie7, NGM as icing on the cake!  I love it...!  I have adored him ever since "Can You Hear my Heart."

@duongbi1234  Thank you for the news about Jeon Kwang Ryul joining. Another fine actor!

Namgoong Min signs up to play a villain again, and he hopes we don't end up hating him for it!

cba9861b-9d0a-40a1-aa6a-4b78fe5b51f4.jpg

Please read more, and comment on DramaFever Blog.  Please let them know we want to see this drama subbed, and that we like that NGM has joined the cast.

• Like 12

Jeon Kwang-ryeol to make special appearance in "Remember"

photo647678.jpg

Actor Jeon Kwang-ryeol is making a special appearance in the new SBS drama "Remember" as Seo Jae-hyeok, an Alzheimer's patient who is framed for murder.

Seo Jae-hyeok is Seo Jin-woo's (Yoo Seung-ho) father who initially reported a murder incident but loses his memory and comes to believe that he himself is the murderer. 35 years into his acting career, Jeon Kwang-ryeol is going through an image transformation in "Remember".

It turns out that Jeon Kwang-ryeol was cast thanks to Yoo Seung-ho's request. Yoo Seung-ho has always mentioned Jeon Kwang-ryeol as his respectable senior and acting mentor. He suggested Jeon Kwang-ryeol as the one to play the role of his father and Jeon Kwang-ryeol agreed to do it since he was always so fond of Yoo Seung-ho too. Jeon Kwang-ryeol and Yoo Seung-ho starred in the 2007 drama "King and I", the 2011 drama "Musa Baek Dong-soo" and 2012 drama "Missing You". This will be their fourth time acting together.

"Remember" is the story of a genius lawyer struggling to free his father's name from murder and fighting against authority.

Logos Film says, ""Remember" is a court drama but revolves around love. Along with a great storyline, we believe the cast will bring life into it".

"Remember" is written by Yoon Hyeon-ho and directed by Lee Chang-min-I. It is said to be a 'trustworthy drama' thanks to the creators and the cast which is made up of Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-yeong. Other casts are Park Seong-woong, Nam Goong-in and others.

source

Edited by irilight
90% of the time linking does not work. I hope it can be fixed.
  • Like 11

Oh! Min oppa has been added? And he'll play a villain..again? He played his last role so well, I could have disliked him if he weren't on WGM at the exact same time haha I know he'll do so well in this role, this makes me even more excited than when Park Min Young was announced lol 

• Like 10

I'm so happy Nam Goong Min is rounding out this dramahappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif@andy78, I'm with you how can you hate him? He is too handsome to hate. @yayasjs, Love that Nam Gyu man style. He really did step up his game in his last role. Sorry to be going crazy over NGM but this to me is the icing on the cake for this wonderful cast.

@jongski, I have not watched a legal thriller in a long time,  and with this cast,I'm looking forward to it. 

Oh! Min oppa has been added? And he'll play a villain..again? He played his last role so well, I could have disliked him if he weren't on WGM at the exact same time haha I know he'll do so well in this role, this makes me even more excited than when Park Min Young was announced lol 

Let's keep cheering Min Oeraboni n other cast too  ^.^

More update Min Oeraboni Twitter (@minnamkoong) n IG (@min_namkoong)

"Gift for Nam Gyu Man Style"

#우리규만이선물 #남규만#남궁민#nkm https://instagram.com/p/9YCjd5gBkc/ 

12081121_1702041163360050_466380919_n.jp

• Like 9

PMY update her instagram, she made new hear style! It's for Remember?

OMG she look so pretty, can't wait to watch remember and new style of YSH.

PMY  looks like a goddess.

Yes She Looks Very Cute

@

irilight

,  Hi, I'm also behind this week

• Like 7

Nam Goong Min Doesn't Want You To Hate Him

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/102532/20151027/nam-goong-min-doesnt-want-you-to-hate-him.htm

DON'T WORRY WE WILL ONLY HATE YOUR CHARACTER...YOU ARE TOO CUTE!!!

Look He Was So Good Playing The Bad Guy In The GWSS I Hope They Don't Start Stereo  Typing Him I Also Like Him In Romantic Scene 

Edited by valsava
  • Like 9

@valsava said,

Welcome Aboard @eileen531, If PMY shows part of her healer character in this drama it shopuld be a good watch.

Thanks for the welcome @‌valsava, I have no doubt she will be wonderful and with this entire cast of professionals this drama leans towards a great legal thriller.  I am really looking forward to this since I haven't gotten into any other drama for almost a year now.

@jongski said,

Oh btw, she's prettier than...ooops! :vicx::lol:
Ha ha. I can't resist!
New IG pic of PMY posted by @OksanaS

Haha, I like your sense of humor already. Naughty, haha!  (just teasing) lol. 

Thanks to everyone who is sharing so much info about this drama already, I really appreciate it.

• Like 11

I'm gonna be stuck in this thread just like I was  during I Remember You drama (one of  my top drama for 2015). The story for this is excellent.  Yep we want a really good legal thriller drama.

Below is repost from pg 1 check that for plot and character description

Seo Jin Woo (Yoo Seung Ho) is a genius lawyer who learns to use his hyper-memory abilities to his advantage, despite their usually debilitating nature.His father gets framed in a conspiracy plot and sentenced to death, so he becomes a lawyer in order to clear Dad’s name. As he sets out to work the case, he’ll not only be racing against the clock to beat the death sentence, but also his own fading memory.

Imagine losing you memory?! Memory loss at a young age.. is tough and for a lawyer too!

Man! I cant wait to see impressive acting from YSH and the rest of the cast!

I guess it's like Min in reverse. Min is Park Bo gum character in IRY (excellent acting by pbg!) who became a genius lawyer to seek out bro.

• Like 9

Already liking NGM. I'm no familiar with the actor.. but I have the feeling He'll probably be fav character! I always  like the badasss ones :P

• Like 10

Paying my first visit to this forum! Am definitely in for this new upcoming coming as the casts are familiar especially YSH and NGM! :D

• Like 10

@evelynray Welcome to thread, sissy! we'll enjoy this, I know for sure! :)

cr: prettyangel

The must Awaited SBS Drama "REMEMBER" Starring: - Yoo Seung Ho - Park Min Young ©®: Via Kamlp

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
  • Like 13

@evelynray,   @Eileen531            welcome to the thread!

@jongski, love this fan poster. Thank you!

@OksanaS thank you for the shooting photos. I wonder who this baby is.

Good news, everyone!  Viki now has a potential page for the drama.

Please click to follow     https://www.viki.com/tv/29411c-remember

And also submit title request form for: Remember - 리멤버

To both

Vikihttps://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

And DramaFeverhttp://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

• Like 12