Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

[movie 2001] My Wife Is A Gangster 1 조폭 마누라

Shin Eun Kyeong, Park Sang Myeon, Ahn Jae Mo

mywifeisagangster1.jpg

My Wife is a Gangster 조폭 마누라 (2001)

Starring: Shin Eun-Kyeong, Park Sang-Myeon, Ahn Jae-Mo

Director: Jo Jin-Kyoo

Genre: Comedy, Action

Runtime: 110mins

Production: Hyunjin Next Filmnation

Distribution: Korea Pictures, Cineclick Asia

Language: Korean

Cha is the the bad-richard simmons supreme of one of the big Korean mafia families. Cha is infamous for eliminating targets every time. Cha is also a woman.

When she learns that her sister has terminal cancer, and her sister's dying wish is for Cha to be married and lead a normal, assasination-free life, Cha takes her sister's wishes to heart and begins her move toward normalcy. Quickly finding herself a suitable mate, she marries and settles down, somehow managing to keep her clouded past from her husband all the while. However, with their best fighter now out of the game, her old mafia family is taking heavy fire from another family that wants to oust them and take over their territory; and Cha is essentially forced back into "the life" part-time, pulling double duty as both assassin and home-maker.

SOURCE : 조폭 마누라

조폭 마누라

조폭 마누라

조폭 마누라

조폭 마누라

조폭 마누라

조폭 마누라

Shin Eun Kyung's acting is good. She acted in June's diary too! There's a third installment already. Haha... I'm so left behind.

One of my fav. films ever! Its just got everything in it, sadness and funniness, great actors and all etc the list just goes on and on ^____^V <3 Unforgetable film! Wuv it muchies! <33

Forgot to say....i didnt like the 2nd as much as the 1st...completely different film, SEK just wasn't the same in it, and it didnt have ROMEO in!!! <333...i dont dare to watch the 3rd with Shu Qu in!! GAH! T_T ruined.

Among three parts,i like very most this part. Character of leading actress looked a body in mechanics. this movie is very funny. The story is to please for me. If compared with two parts.

Just watched this last night. Must say it was much better than I thought it would be, very enjoyable, good action, good comedy. Highly recommended.