Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miaka fy

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015-2016] The Legend of Qin 秦時明月

I will update this tread but I don't know if someone already make this serie tread? I know well this serie because hehe LOLL anyway :) 

now need to bring Sapphiresky-chan the webmaster from wuxiaedge.com in the tread hehehehee LOLL she will be in shock LOLL

TRAILER 

CREDIT Momo Kotaro YT channel

Details:

Title: 秦時明月 /Qín shí míngyuè
English title: The Legend of Qin
Genre: Ancient, Drama, Fiction

Episodes: 55

Director: Lǐ guólì

Production Period: August 2014 - January 2015

Broadcast Date:  November 29, 2015

Replacing: Cloud in the Song 大汉情缘之云中歌

Cast:

Jiang Jingfu

Bingqing Hu

Lu Yi

Michelle Chen

Sūnyìzhōu

Synopsis:

In a time of great unrest at the end of the Warring States period, Jing Ke (Le Geng) attempts to assassinate King Zheng of Qin and fails. Now on the run from Qin’s soldiers, Jing hires Gai Nie (Lu Yi), the world’s best swordsman, to protect his son, Jing Tian Ming (Jiang Jin Fu; Wu Zu Jin Xi as the child Tian Ming). When Gai single-handedly defeats 300 armed soldiers at the Qin border, the angry King Zheng orders that both Gai and Tian Ming be killed at any cost. The king’s ministers hire Wei Zhuang (Sun Yi Zhou), a brilliant swordsman who studied under the same master as Gai, to go after them. Gai and Tiang Ming, meanwhile, meet a group of Mohist swordsman and a young girl named Gao Yue (Hu Bing Qing) and are taken to the Mohist Fortress, a secret place nestled between towering mountain peaks that houses the Mohist School, a final stronghold of anti-Qin forces. Among them is Rong Duan Mu (Michelle Chen), the skilled Mohist doctor and Gao Yue’s older sister, with whom Gai falls in love. But when King Zheng sends a massive group of elite troops and Wei brings his own tram of swordsmen assassins, the epic battle that ensues at Mohist Fortress will determine the next king.

Watch the episodes with English subs here!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Additional Links:

The Legend of Qin 秦時明月 Viki English Subbed Episodes

The Legend of Qin 秦時明月 Raw Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

I am so on the fence about this drama I'm not sure if I want to watch it or avoid it 

Why? It wouldn't hurt to try. I'm running out of C-dramas to watch lately so going to try this one once it premieres. :) 

@thunderman1 see I think the problem I have with this is I use to watch the cartoon and I liked it but it's the same issue I have with anime being made into live adaptation of dramas or movies sometimes it just doesn't need to a be live-adaptation ljust leave it alone please like Attack on Titans and Holy Pearl (the cdrama of Inuyasha which wasn't all bad but not so great either) were so ughh bad and the storyline ends up getting lost or just doesn't meet expectations since there is already a huge fan base

Teaser Trailer: 

@sugarplum892, you may delete my posts and edit yours. 

Hi, no need to delete, we can have the OSTs on your post :)

Welcome back!! :) First two episodes are out! :)

Teaser Trailer: 

@sugarplum892, you may delete my posts and edit yours. 

Hi, no need to delete, we can have the OSTs on your post :)

Welcome back!! :) First two episodes are out! :)

Thank you! Just came back from vacation in Japan :D

@sugarplum892 I love Japan! Awesome place for a vacation.

I'm a bit of a fence sitter on this one too. But it's more due to personal taste. I'm not really a fan of Michelle Chan...but will give this a go. Hope she's improved her acting. 

Is the storyline any good?Never heard of this before. It's an adaptation? 

5 hours ago, Mangoberrie said:

@sugarplum892 I love Japan! Awesome place for a vacation.

I'm a bit of a fence sitter on this one too. But it's more due to personal taste. I'm not really a fan of Michelle Chan...but will give this a go. Hope she's improved her acting. 

Is the storyline any good?Never heard of this before. It's an adaptation? 

Yes, it's adapted from Qin's Legend--animated series. I believe it's still ongoing and currently on season 5, not entirely sure on the number of seasons this series has. 

I heard mixed reviews from the audience so I'm going to continue. Not a bid fan of Michelle Chan as well but she has gotten better.

On 12/2/2015 at 2:32 AM, thunderman1 said:

Yes, it's adapted from Qin's Legend--animated series. I believe it's still ongoing and currently on season 5, not entirely sure on the number of seasons this series has. 

I heard mixed reviews from the audience so I'm going to continue. Not a bid fan of Michelle Chan as well but she has gotten better.

lols opposite of you i like Mich lols....i find her a steady and likable girl but well that is from me..... :P

anyway i had start to watch it so far and it pretty steady i guess....some hated Mich because she kinda spoil the image for Xiao Long Nv and it kinda spill over in here....

but i gotta say i love her version of Duang MoRong though i have yet to really watch it...

Would love to get a discussion going here. For those who do not understand Chinese, subbed to ep 12 on Viki. 

This drama was seen as something not following the animated series but I still like it regardless. It has romance, action and whatnot. :) 

7 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I only just found out Lu Yi is in this. I liked what I saw in the long trailer.

I'll get on board when I get the chance.

heheh i dunno LuYi and Michelle Chen does share a good chemistry here :) they pull it off nicely :)

12 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I only just found out Lu Yi is in this. I liked what I saw in the long trailer.

I'll get on board when I get the chance.

I'm only on ep 4 but I'm liking the action so far and the pace seems appropriate.