Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevi99

Takei Emi 武井咲 Soompi Thread

Well I find her charming as Kaoru. I havent read the manga or watched the anime so its nice to watch the adaptation without setting expectation from the start..

from her old dramas i really liked Asuko March :D Yours? :phew:

2nd page yohooo :blush:

Yup @Nevi99 at least she always being positive when Rk, so she improves and people cannot doubt her chemistry with takeru-chan. I like asuko march too :) And I impressed when she acts as antagonist in haruma miura 's drama.

I make collage from your post ^^

PL20151214051824.jpg

@hiranade I haven't watched that drama w/ Haruma for the sole reason I don't want to see Emi chan being hurt because the lead guy doesn't like her back :confounded: Gonna save my sanity first :grimace:

PL20151215011453.jpgAt first, I feel hurt too @Nevi99  ^^ but finally I can bear to watch those drama :D her acting as antagonist is so good, totally different with her character in Rk. it's okay the lead guy at taitsu no wa didn't like her cause As kaoru, she got so much love from kenShin^^

I made collages^^

555c6169-8ed3-402a-9ae3-b0fb982539af.jpg

Credit ori pics to wiki drama, orientalfanaticselebs and bae's update

9ed8c02d-6570-4f44-abb6-479fd9e0c731.jpg

Credit pic to orientalfanaticselebs.blogspot

Like @Nevi99 said on front page, 'fragile' is next coming drama of emi, if it's not mistake this drama will airing on jan, 13th 2016

CXUbM7KUoAE_xZJ.jpg

Credit pic to jdoramaandmovie twitter

And this is the friendship between nomura shohei and emi off camera

CW09bPeU4AA9q-r.jpgcredit to nomura twitter

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

AIGOO DID I JUST FORGOT EMI CHAN BIRTHDAY :bawling: I JUST REMEMBER EVERY XMAS IS ALSO HER B-DAY :confounded: IM A FAILURE FAN :grimace:

@hiranade That Shuhei guy could be a cute pairing with my Emi-chan :phew: and both are 93liner :w00t:. Same agency also with Takeru too:w00t:

I already watched W no Higeki and Emi did a very good job playing the twins.

I hope this 2016 Emi chan could have a romcom drama with handsome actors :glasses:

Happy new year too for you @Nevi99 sorry cause my holidays I'm late to greet new year. Honestly I'm forgot emi's birthday too if not looking in twitter :cry: until now i didn't make a special fanart for her birthday :"(  really? i don't know shuhei is 93-liner too^^ 

Yeah, I really like her acting as twinnie, she can acts badas as a toughful girl. Hehe...I still mesmerized by those dorama.

Agreed ^^ I looking forward her romcom drama with handsome actors.

e7f91a37-9a67-46df-a8ef-66ebad1854f5.jpg

732820.jpg

Credit pic to orientalfanaticselebs

Fragile (Fuji TV, Wed.at 10 pm)

Nagase Tomoya, Takei Emi, Nomura Shuhei, Koyuki

Episode 1 - 9,6 %

CXUbM7KUoAE_xZJ.jpg

credit to unleashthegeek

New poster for Terra Formats, this movie will be release at  April 2016. CatsGWoUUAAajRT.jpg

Emi Takei will acts with Ito Hideaki, Oguri Shun, Yamapi etc

Source: unleashthegeek