Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twtwb

Song Hye Kyo & Mr Translator

699fd606jw1euz4gngxhsj20zk0qo41b.jpg

6a492491gw1ebh219a4waj20bo0iz75f.jpg

He is so caring and attentive to Song Hye Kyo. He is definitely close to her. He usually accompanies her to all around the world.

As long as Song Hye Kyo is happy :).

Extremely good looking guy & a handsome couple indeed but out of the blue ? :w00t:

yow wHAT!!!! A TransKyo thread!!! I amlol5 because I thought It's cute!

Can't get over this! This is out of the blue indeed! Thanks for starting this! This would be fun!rocker

Wonder how KYO would react to this if she sees it! Maybe a headscratchheadscratch or confused help-1

or embarrassedEmbarrassed1or huh! huh or hide hide4 or just keep pacing babyfelixwhat to do, what to do!

Well, I'm sure she'll just smile and wavecat 2 

from certain angle , mr.translator looks like yeon woo jin a little bit .. or is it just my eyes seeing that way?? 

Yeah, this is a paradise, it is also supposed to be for fun, so why can't we play with this? ;)

As long as Song Hye Kyo is happy

You guys, I signed back in to Soompi for the first time in almost 6 months when I saw this :) This is seriously my number one ship for Kyo. He's so handsome and professional, he travels around the world with her, she trusts him, they seriously look perfect together. Thanks for starting this thread!