Quantcast
raymondc27

Time heals pain

It used to take me almost a whole year to completely get over a person, but that was also during a time in my life when I lacked self-love. Now it takes me like a month at the most. I'm good at moving on. There's no point in crying over spilled milk right? I can either cry over an empty carton, clean it up, or look for better quality milk. 

I choose orange juice over milk as I'm lactose intolerant. 

• Like 2

is it? .. my heart still aching whenever I remember my beloved dad.. I still try to looking for a way to comforting my heart.. hmmmh..

I agree that time heals pain but scars definitely remain. Time just makes those scars hurt less, however we will always remember the pain. :heart:

• Like 1

I'm not sure it heals. It numbs it, or perhaps puts it into perspective; it distances the pain, making it a bit of an independent entity, which allows us to move forward. Yet, sometimes one word is enough to bring back everything. 

I don't know... 

• Like 1

I think it depends on the relationship and that of the heart.  Everyone's answer will reflect differently depending on who, why and how.  First loves usually tend to be remembered longer than most maybe because everything is so exciting.   Seen and felt through this feeling of something new to each of us called love...

Yet I don't believe anyone ever really is able to forget those names whom we once loved no matter how good or bad it was.  Or even how painful or sweet it may have felt.  It's like your heart absorbs it, your mind learns from it and because life goes on you're able to accept it.  I guess to me at least those memories become a part of you. 

In the beginning there was love and no matter how it ends or how long it takes to recover.  It doesn't change the facts or your hearts history with them.  The truth is that you both once were in love and it will always be remembered no matter how much time should pass..

• Like 1

still for me time will never heal anything that is why I deleted and erased and forgetting everything behind and walk forward..  :heart: so once I put people behind me and deleted them, never ever dream that I will walk toward you again.. NEVER :kiss_closed:

to be honest, in past i thought that time just increase the pain
but almost 4 years past, and yeah, now i can say that time heals
heals the pain of a loss, but not a illness you got after 

Time will not heals the pain if the person itself doesn't want to be healed.

• Like 1

Actually, time does heal pain. You simply forget as time goes on. Move on for the better. :)