Quantcast
jwand

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

This looks promising! I can't wait for this series and hopefully there will be English subs.

• Like 3

thank you for the updates @jwand !  Can't wait until this comes out next month! I hope we get to see a trailer with all the actors soon!

• Like 2

haha speaking of the trailer...the official trailer is released!! super excited!

Edited by sugarplum892
  • Like 5

hi.. im glad that this drama has its own thread here in soompi, thank you for making it :)

i found this http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2015/09/intense-official-trailer-for-wallace-huos-love-me-if-you-dare.html#comments

and the title already changed. it would be better if they chose the same title as novel :( but it's okay.. the trailers look promising and intense.. i hope there's engsub for this drama or recap blog of this drama :D

• Like 5

hi.. im glad that this drama has its own thread here in soompi, thank you for making it :)

i found this http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2015/09/intense-official-trailer-for-wallace-huos-love-me-if-you-dare.html#comments

and the title already changed. it would be better if they chose the same title as novel :( but it's okay.. the trailers look promising and intense.. i hope there's engsub for this drama or recap blog of this drama :D

You are correct about the change in the English-language title. Baike.baidu.com is also now showing Love Me If You Dare as the new title.

• Like 2

Yay! Another Hua Ge drama. I'll prob watch it for Wallace not sure about the female lead though. :D When is it airing?

• Like 1

A "coming soon" TV spot for Dragon TV Network which will begin broadcast on October 15.

Edited by jwand
  • Like 3

Wow, new preview looks awesome too! Genre + at least two eyecandies + one twisted antagonist = here's my money, let me watch it already!

• Like 3

Criminal psychology? One of my favorite genres! Definitely gonna watch this! Okay added to to-watch list. Can't wait!

• Like 2

Im going to give it a try, though Ill wait until it ends. Cant go through another TJoF waiting-for-the-next-week thing. TVB did great series on this genre. We'll see how cdramas play out. 

• Like 1