Quantcast
4nnlov3pink

[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

Shin Mina, So Ji-sub sign on to rom-com drama Oh My God

Whoa, this drama came out of nowhere and somehow it’s managed to secure two big stars to headline, So Ji-sub (Master’s Sun) and Shin Mina (Arang and the Magistrate). I dunno how KBS pulled it off but I’m assuming there has to be a cracking story or script that lured the stars in, because the description alone is puzzlingly random.

Read more

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah to Star in New KBS Drama “Oh My God”

Actors So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah will be returning to the small screen through the same production!

On July 17, the representatives of both actors’ agencies, revealed, “The two of them have confirmed their casting in ‘Oh My God.’”

With this upcoming drama, So Ji Sub will be making a comeback to the small screen after about two years since starring in the 2013 SBS drama “Master’s Sun,” while this will be Shin Min Ah’s first drama in a bout three years since starring in MBC’s “Arang and the Magistrate” in 2012.

“Oh My God” is a new Monday-Tuesday KBS romantic comedy that follows a man and woman who have a long history since childhood. Both of them challenge themselves to a diet after becoming adults and the story focuses on their journey of searching for love and health.

Are you excited to see these two stars back in a drama together?

soompi: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/17/so-ji-sub-and-shin-min-ah-to-star-in-new-kbs-drama-oh-my-god/

• Like 3

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah make a dazzling couple! I cannot wait to see their chemistry bloom in Oh My God. XD

• Like 4

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah make a dazzling couple! I cannot wait to see their chemistry bloom in Oh My God. XD

Visually they make an amazing looking couple 

scc5k9.jpg

484364.png

• Like 9

@charliew you rang? :w00t:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     1437211344766233.gif?1437211348                                                                                                                                                                                               

@LavelyShai  gomawo :wub:

cr  vid owner
  • Like 6

SMA-SJS couple thread!!! finally woohoo!!!

ok, so this is me haha!

itGVW7Z.gif
@Reyko 

Thank you so much! @LavelyShai 

Edited by osang87
  • Like 3

i hope this thread can get more active now that the drama is finally airing! 

i can already feel the sexual tension :phew:

tumblr_nxxjlcDoW21tbkvhto2_400.giftumblr_nxxjlcDoW21tbkvhto1_400.gif  tumblr_nxylodz3s21unrbkao1_500.gif      

SJS saving her in the drama AND in real life :lol: he's so sweet!

tumblr_ny2brdXiYn1uueziuo1_250.giftumblr_ny2brdXiYn1uueziuo3_250.gifSJS_gentlemanact.gif

• Like 18

SMA looks absolutely stunning in her photoshoot! I really hope her and SJS can do another one together; I wish they still endorsed Giordano together :( 

they have so much chemistry :wub: someone needs to make this happen again LOL

tumblr_mhznibddQz1r5iugro3_250.giftumblr_mhznibddQz1r5iugro4_250.gif

tumblr_mhznibddQz1r5iugro6_250.giftumblr_mhznibddQz1r5iugro5_250.gif

• Like 18

what happened to this thread?? don't let it die down!!! we need some updates on the latest gifs!!!! 

• Like 3

Hello, why this thread is so shy there is no news or anything . It such a waste not to post about SJS SMA amazing chemistry in drama. There is somany something fishy in every hug scene, playful scene, holding hands scene kkk we never know what will happen with this 2 i pray for the best I love to imagine both of them cud be real in RL  :blush::wub::heart:

• Like 4

I just felt that sjs is so protective of sma... 

He seems to distract emcee to focus on him so he won't disturb sma... 

And his thank u speech... omo..  is that an open challenge? A confession??  A cometome kinda confession??? 

• Like 9

@zeppy10, lol I think it was meant to garner interest for the last two episodes of the drama. I mean, you hear comfortable and erotic night and it's like WHAT? SJS possibly undressed?! Of course I'm going to tune in! But moreso, I think he was trying to be funny lol he's known her since the Giordano days so I would like to think they're such good friends that he's comfortable enough to joke around like that. But who knows what the future holds? I try to be "reasonable" and separate reel vs. real but it's oh so hard with them. Their chemistry is off the charts onscreen. Like I want to be IN LOVE because of them and that just shows how amazing they are at their craft. 

And HAPPY NEW YEAR, guys! 

• Like 7