Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

[movie 2003] Mr. Butterfly 나비

Kim Min Jong, Kim Jeong Eun, Lee Jong Won
mrbutterfly.jpg

Mr. Butterfly 나비 (2003)

Starring: Kim Min-Jong, Kim Jeong-Eun, Lee Jong-Won

Director: Kim Hyeon-Seong

Genre: Action, Romance

Runtime: 124mins

Production: Taewon Entertainment

Distribution: Cinema Service

Language: Korean

1. A train station in a small valley town in the early 80s. Hanging on a rail car, Min-jae promises Eun-ji that he'll return in a year, showing his butterfly tattoo he got with her. Eun-ji sobs as she look s on at the distant train.

2. Min-jae turned into a philanderer roaming around Seoul's bars. And Eun-ji turned into an army colonel's woman. The two meet again, and love is re-born. They decide to run away together. But the day before their departure, Min-jae gets dragged by military officers while Eun-ji waits for him at the train station.

3. Min-jae ends up in Samchung Revival Camp after having gone through grueling torture. There, he meets other s that are there like Do-chul, Gwang-pal, and Do-sa who have been dragged to the camp without even knowing their offense. Captain Hwang, who controls the Samchung Revival Camp tries to part Min-jae and Eun-ji's love blinded by his greed for power.

SOURCE : 나비

나비

나비

나비

나비

I'm looking for the raw of this movie.

May l know what do you mean by "the raw of this movie" ? :blink:

^ lol. jojo, I think take meant the raw video file of this movie :)

actually, it's really REALLY hard to find the raw file, since this is quite an old drama.

BUT, the good news is, I have it ^__^ took me a while to ask for it and finally the sweet favor came in.

I can upload it to WITHS2CB if needed, but perhaps just for temporary since this is a movie file.

If there are about 5 requests for this movie, I'll put it up. Let me know XD

:blink: "raw video file" ???? ooops l am still blur, ay_link but never mind, since you have it then l guess it is okay.

I can upload it to WITHS2CB if needed, but perhaps just for temporary since this is a movie file.

If there are about 5 requests for this movie, I'll put it up. Let me know XD

i'm looking for this movie for a long time... so I request for this movie too. I hope you'll upload it :rolleyes:

thanks in advance

:blink:

A 2003 movie, an "old movie" ! :o

Wake up guys, the world was not created two weeks ago !

Available here. Or here if you're not affraid of VCDs.