Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

[drama 2003] I'm Still Loving You 사랑해 당신을

it's nt a movie,it's a drama(if i'm nt wrong 15eps)

Chae Rim was a high school student n Gam woo Seong was the teacher there..She falls in luv wif him,forcing him to marry her..Cha Tae hyun was in luv wif Chae Rim n sort of sayin her marriage wld nt lasts n ask her to b wif him,he wld give her a gd life!!

hahaha...then at such a tender age after graduating hig sch,she gt married to him n later she nids to cope university studies n marriage life..the story is roughly like tt!!

ha ha I watched this drama long long ago. I was so little then. That's my favourite at that time. The opening song is so cute. I still remember it well

it's nt a movie,it's a drama(if i'm nt wrong 15eps)

Chae Rim was a high school student n Gam woo Seong was the teacher there..She falls in luv wif him,forcing him to marry her..Cha Tae hyun was in luv wif Chae Rim n sort of sayin her marriage wld nt lasts n ask her to b wif him,he wld give her a gd life!!

hahaha...then at such a tender age after graduating hig sch,she gt married to him n later she nids to cope university studies n marriage life..the story is roughly like tt!!

emphasis mine. you mean she got married to her teacher? or cth? i can't believe i haven't seen this! lol! i love chae! one of my favorites! miss her!

I really liked this drama too - it was so light and fast moving.... Chae Rim is always good and the teacher was not so bad.... I wish there could be some subtitles possible.... I actually saw it without subs and understood most of it.....But I'd love to see it with subs - are they some available and I'm not aware of it? :rolleyes: