Quantcast
TTXFYoung

[Drama 2016] Forever Young 오늘도 청춘 Season II - Thank you for watching!

This drama looks interesting. Although it was a korean acting to be vietnamese, i loved the drama "Golden Bride". Looking forward to 6th july and onwards.

FYoung is a bit different from Golden Bride, in which Korean actress Lee Young Ah, or in "Hanoi Bride" actress Kim Ok Bin acting to be VNese.

But in Fyoung, Korean Actor/actress played their roles as Korean, Vietnamese played their Vietnamese Characters. 

Hopefully you'll enjoy & support Forever Young! especially actor Kang Tae Oh, he wins... maybe a million girl/woman's hearts through only just 1 drama. He's amazing!

Edited by blueberrie
  • Like 9

@blueberrie : Lol .. I don't think so . I'msure. You can tell that 99% of Forver Young drama fans hope that two main starrings Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong will be couple soon . I always believe that they made for each other :wub:  Awesome couple ;)

My cover happy birthday messages Bi Kang couple11181336_1407406412922569_66086447141822

Edited by SulinhloveBiKang
  • Like 7

@emilly2608 : thank you soooo muchhhh, glad you're joining us. I still don't think that I could do those fan-things at my age. But it's a few fan out there who would willing to do this. I can not let our beloved drama just slipping away with no sign like that. All the characters had played their part so beautifully, they're deserved more than that. Especially Kang Tae Oh, it's been forever since I've been idol-ing someone that much!!! 

Em, from what you've told. I believe you're another Sulinh shipper, right ;) ? They're my best onscreen - hopefully - couple IRL so far... So how do you think 'bout that stuff?

Yeah, although there was a short time that I thought NP was a bit overacted, it's clear that she tried her best to discribe Linh, and she deserves praises for that. About Tae Oh, before FY I had known about 5urprise (honestly, I was really addicted to Seo Kang Jun during his Cunning Single Lady days) but I didn't have many expectations on him because he didn't have many chances to prove his talent (he didn't have many lines & scenes in their song From My Heart and his only role in stable drama was Lee Mi Sook's son in Miss Korea). But after watching the first ep, I was fangirlin' overnight for his masculinity and his funny expressions :v Until the end of the drama, there isn't a moment that Tae Oh didn't do well. Do you remember the scene when he took the lines in Moonlight Sonata to tell Linh how hard it had been for him and asked her for an explanation? Until now, it's still my most memorable scenes in a drama that I've ever watched.I felt like my heart stopped beating and tears were about to fall. For what he performed in FY, I'm sure he will get the Best Actor Award in this year's VTV Awards :)) 

You're right, I'm a LinhSoo shipper. How can I not be their shipper when their chemistry is that good? They're like a match made in heaven and it'll be a disappointment if we can get more LinhSoo moments in FY2 =)) I've shipped many couple before but LinhSoo is my first in a vietnamese drama. Yeah, as I shipped them so hard like that, the ending to me was such a nuisance. I mean I know LinhSoo ended up being together, but where are their lovey dovey scenes that I had waited for 36 episodes? At least the directors should give us some scenes of their dating life after the presscon of Moonlight Sonata, not just their days in Da Nang. Urgh, just think about it and I'm going crazy :((

Edited by emily2608
  • Like 7

@blueberrie : Lol .. I don't think so . I'msure. You can tell that 99% of Forver Young drama fans hope that two main starrings Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong will be couple soon . I always believe that they made for each other :wub:  Awesome couple ;)

@Su : haha by saying 90%, I have to admit I'm too full of myself when call out that number. Hope that will be increased when Forever Young Season 2 is aired ;)  

Edited by blueberrie
  • Like 3

@Su : haha by saying 90%, I have to admit I'm too full of myself when call out that number. Hope that will be decreased when Forever Young Season 2 is aired ;)  

Why ? it will be increased . this couple is really fast and furious :D I have fallen in love them. It's too difficult not to think about this couple every day :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Yeah, although there was a short time that I thought NP was a bit overacted, it's clearly that she tried her best to discribe Linh, and she deserves praises for that. About Tae Oh, before FY I had known about 5urprise (honestly, I was really addicted to Seo Kang Jun during his Cunning Single Lady days) but I didn't have many expectations on him because he didn't have many chances to prove his talent (he didn't have many lines & scenes in their song From My Heart and his only role in stable drama was Lee Mi Sook's son in Miss Korea). But after watching the first ep, I was fangirlin' overnight for his masculinity and his funny expressions :v Until the end of the drama, there isn't a moment that Tae Oh didn't do well. Do you remember the scene when he took the lines in Moonlight Sonata to tell Linh how hard it had been for him and asked her for an explanation? Until now, it's still my most memorable scenes in a drama that I've ever watched.I felt like my heart stopped beating and tears were about to fall. For what he performed in FY, I'm sure he will get the Best Actor Award in this year's VTV Awards :)) 

You're right, I'm a LinhSoo shipper. How can I not be their shipper when their chemistry is that good? They're like a match made in heaven and it'll be a disappointment if we can get more LinhSoo moments in FY2 =)) I've shipped many couple before but LinhSoo is my first in a vietnamese drama. Yeah, as I shipped them so hard like that, the ending to me was such a nuisance. I mean I know LinhSoo ended up being together, but where are their lovey dovey scenes that I had waited for 36 episodes? At least the directors should give us some scenes of their dating life after the presscon of Moonlight Sonata, not just their days in Da Nang. Urgh, just think about it and I'm going crazy :((

Kang Tae Oh & Nha Phuong surely full of happiness if they do know that somewhere out there, they have a fan like you. Despite the fact that I'm in love with Junsu's cute expressions, his shining smile, his silly reaction when he's with Linh, I was totally into Junsu for the last 16 eps, Tae Oh's acting skill literally did a breakthrough. Kang Tae Oh's JunSu is completely perfect as noone could ever replace IMO . And If there's a chance for Forever Young Season 2, I'd go right away for Nha Phuong & Kang Tae Oh to be lead actress/actor once again. I really wanna see them reunite... my beloved favourite couple. *praying* *praying*

P/s: dearly Em, have you try Equator's Flower??? Plz give him more of your support! And don't you forget to vote for him for VTV grand Award. I really hope to have him here in Hanoi one more time ;)

Edited by blueberrie
  • Like 5

I was waching film "Forever Young" and liked the film. The film tells the love of Junsu and Linh, Viêt Nam girl very beautiful and dutiful to parents.

Whether through 5 year of separation but Junsu's love for Linh unchanged. They met again in Viet Nam. Have they resumed love? The film "Forever Young", you see on the Story on channel and Channel M.

I was waching film "Forever Young" and liked the film. The film tells the love of Junsu and Linh, Viêt Nam girl very beautiful and dutiful to parents.

Whether through 5 year of separation but Junsu's love for Linh unchanged. They met again in Viet Nam. Have they resumed love? The film "Forever Young", you see on the Story on channel and Channel M.

• Like 5

Actually I did not know this film premiered in Vietnam, I watch this drama when the film was shown up to episode 22, one night came across news have posted pictures of Nha Phuong and Kang Tae Oh, I had clicked on the preview how, my first impression was Forever Young playful soundtrack pulsates with images of very funny characters that are ok to start watching it.

Despite watching Korean dramas but Forever Young workers knocked me, it became the film that I love most in the present, acting as the main actors were fantastic side, impressive best is a Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong, this couple so lovely makes me think they're not acting as they are in real life
, chemistry between them was so great!

Kang Tae Oh an actor I've never seen before, as well as his 5urprice group, now become my most beloved actor, gentle smile, gentle personality, warm voice, great acting wonderful and lovable personality has conquered me completely.

I'm sorry for my poor English, thanks for google translate help me on this :phew:. Because love for Forever Young I've tried my best :sweatingbullets:

Edited by oliu_stv
  • Like 5

Yeah, although there was a short time that I thought NP was a bit overacted, it's clearly that she tried her best to discribe Linh, and she deserves praises for that. About Tae Oh, before FY I had known about 5urprise (honestly, I was really addicted to Seo Kang Jun during his Cunning Single Lady days) but I didn't have many expectations on him because he didn't have many chances to prove his talent (he didn't have many lines & scenes in their song From My Heart and his only role in stable drama was Lee Mi Sook's son in Miss Korea). But after watching the first ep, I was fangirlin' overnight for his masculinity and his funny expressions :v Until the end of the drama, there isn't a moment that Tae Oh didn't do well. Do you remember the scene when he took the lines in Moonlight Sonata to tell Linh how hard it had been for him and asked her for an explanation? Until now, it's still my most memorable scenes in a drama that I've ever watched.I felt like my heart stopped beating and tears were about to fall. For what he performed in FY, I'm sure he will get the Best Actor Award in this year's VTV Awards :)) 

Kang Tae Oh & Nha Phuong surely full of happiness if they do know that somewhere out there, they have a fan like you. Despite the fact that I'm in love with Junsu's cute expressions, his shining smile, his silly reaction when he's with Linh, I was totally into Junsu for the last 16 eps, Tae Oh's acting skill literally did a breakthrough. Kang Tae Oh's JunSu is completely perfect as noone could ever replace IMO . And If there's a chance for Forever Young Season 2, I'd go right away for Nha Phuong & Kang Tae Oh to be lead actress/actor once again. I really wanna see them reunite... my beloved favourite couple. *praying* *praying*

P/s: dearly Em, have you try Equator's Flower??? Plz give him more of your support! And don't you forget to vote for him for VTV grand Award. I really hope to have him here in Hanoi one more time ;)

Thanks for your compliment ^^ I totally agree with you, Kang Tae Oh's acting when the story happened in VN is very impressive. I just can't imagine a FY without our Tae Oh being the male lead. Yeah, at first when I heard that they're planning for season 2, I was like :"what? PD-nim, If you have time to create ideas about season 2, you should give us a better ending."  But then, when I think about it all over again, the ending that made me go crazy for the whole night can be the door to season 2, and if it's true, we will have tons of LinhSoo moments, and that makes me happy like a child =)))) Yeah of course, I really want to have him in HN again. I wasn't able to see him the last time he went to HN, in March right? (correct me if I'm wrong), but if he comes to HN for the awards again in Sept, I'll try my best to see him in person for once =))

I really want to try Flower of the queen for once, but there isn't any good vietsubbed version for it, and I'm too lazy to watch the engsub online =)) Furthermore, he isn't the male lead and it hurts my heart so bad :(( anw, I'll surely watch it when it's aired in VN (I think VTV will air it, and I trust VTV most) :))

• Like 7

Forever Young drama was broadcast at 7am on channel Story on from June 23 in Korea. In episode 14 when Junsu (Kang Tae Oh) and Linh (Nha Phuong) go to Nami Island. They had a first kiss romance beside the riverbank. At that Junsu told Linh 

- Do fans of me!

• Like 5

Forever Young drama was broadcast at 7am on channel Story on from June 23 in Korea. In episode 14 when Junsu (Kang Tae Oh) and Linh (Nha Phuong) go to Nami Island. They had a first kiss romance beside the riverbank. At that Junsu told Linh 

- Do fans of me!

• Like 3

Forever Young drama was broadcast at 7 am on channel Story on from June 23 in Korea. In episode 14 when Junsu(Kang Tae Oh) and Linh ((Nha Phuong) go to Nami Island. They had a frirst kiss romance beside the riverbank. At that Junsu told Linh
_Do fans of me.
Edited by Hongnguyennguyen
  • Like 2

http:Forever young, a good movie and significance. Let's watch and enjoy it fully. Do not miss it :) I love forever young . 

Edited by mebo1703_stv
  • Like 1

Recap episode 2. 

Link Ep 2 Raw: http://www.phimmoi.net/phim/tuoi-thanh-xuan-2152/tap-2.html

Linh lost her bag (with money etc.. ) when the bodyguards drive her out of the showcase.

The other fans waiting outside find out Linh was the one who pulled down their idol's pans in the showcase, they just attack her. JunSu helps her out from them, but also warn her for better not showing up in front of him, if so she will be regret. Linh still has no idea who he is because the outfit JunSu wore in performance was different, not to mention he had the mask on.

After that, Khanh and Linh just realize their suitcase were switched. Linh goes to the police station asking the help for finding back her bag and the suitcase.

Linh mom calls in reminding her not to forget for checking in dormitory before 3pm in the next day, her mom has placed deposit for accommodation.

In the next day, Linh and Khanh give back the suitcase to each other. 

During seeking time for administration office, Linh bumps into JunSu without recognizing him. He just thinks this is right time to revenge. JunSu offers a help then leads her walking around the large college yard,  making her late at the appointment before 3 pm.

JunSu makes up himself with high spirit after a childish prank.

Linh realizes she was pranked by that unknown weirdo, who also put her in difficult situation, there is no place in dormitory for her to check in due to her late.

When Linh is in her most desperation situation, Mai shows up and helps her to arrange a temporary stay in JunSu house for few days.

JunSu comes back home without knowing the clumsy girl who has messed thing up in his important performance also appears in the house…

The End.

P/s: For the love to FY, I will try my best to re-cap as much as possible before my MIA.... :)

@TTXFYoung: Thanks so much for your time on re-cap every single episodes of FY and your effort in bringing this amazing drama to the international audience. I am also in strong belief of FY being loved by anyone who has given it a try. Fighting and our multi-talented Kang Tae Oh and Nha Phuong will become known soon :)

• Like 5

The best we've seen this year, surely. It is the heart of my youth.

Haha, this is even the best that I've ever seen until now, in my early thirties.... I am not young anymore and busy with work and children, but FY and romantic love of LinhSoo couple have occupied my heart all the time.... It is really hard to escape from such feelings, like I am in that story.

• Like 4

Thanks for your compliment ^^ I totally agree with you, Kang Tae Oh's acting when the story happened in VN is very impressive. I just can't imagine a FY without our Tae Oh being the male lead. Yeah, at first when I heard that they're planning for season 2, I was like :"what? PD-nim, If you have time to create ideas about season 2, you should give us a better ending."  But then, when I think about it all over again, the ending that made me go crazy for the whole night can be the door to season 2, and if it's true, we will have tons of LinhSoo moments, and that makes me happy like a child =)))) Yeah of course, I really want to have him in HN again. I wasn't able to see him the last time he went to HN, in March right? (correct me if I'm wrong), but if he comes to HN for the awards again in Sept, I'll try my best to see him in person for once =))

I really want to try Flower of the queen for once, but there isn't any good vietsubbed version for it, and I'm too lazy to watch the engsub online =)) Furthermore, he isn't the male lead and it hurts my heart so bad :(( anw, I'll surely watch it when it's aired in VN (I think VTV will air it, and I trust VTV most) :))

Remembering the March event, It's so awkward! Because It was weekend, I had to take my kids along with me. Sadly, the Garden mall was full of TTX's fans, for so, we couldn't enter the auction area although I got auction code *cry*. The last thing I know was the three of us standing in the crowd of 3rd level, looking down on the "super view" of Nha Phuong, Uri TaeOh & Hong Dang's head LOL. But I heard everyone said that TaeOh & NP were so cute together, not to mention Hong Dang's daughter was sooo adorable.

Still I don't think that I could ever be that kind of teeny fangirl anymore. Thanks to TTX cast&crew to bring my teenage back :) . Thank you so...!

• Like 2