Quantcast
Sandylovesyou

Beauty How-To/Reviews ~ Beauty, Makeup, & Skincare

My hair naturally silk...Its 100 % silky that easily hair fall occurs...any ideas how to grow hair with out side effects..????i just started using 100 % cold pressed castor oil....Not yet results done........

Every Girl wants to beautiful naturally or artificially,it helps to improve self confidence...Let me tell you my views and experience on Make up.I have some one to do make up every time so i never tried  to learn or how to so i viewed tutorials and finally made a list of items and practising ...Make up make you look good but too much may make you look arrogant or Idiot...

Make up has many items but the first thing we have to do for starting make up is

Face Make UP 

• Wash your face cleanly and pat dry.Its important to wasyou h face neck and ears beacuse all 3 areas must look same color to make sure make up is perfect other wise people think you wore makeup by looking difference of ear color and face or neck.
  • Many people forget to apply foundation and powder on ears but its a must ...Your face parts must look alike..
  • After washing apply Face Primer.You can also apply BB/CC creams .I bought lakme cc cream online.
  • Apply Foundation on Primer.I use revlon but choose based on your skin tone
  • Apply concealer if the face has dark parts like under eyes..
  • Apply cake powder,i use street wear you can use anything your skin suits.

Eye Make Up

• I used Kajal and Mascara
  • You can use eye liner
  • Mascara helps eye lashes look beautiful
  • I bought eye lash curler and practising it too...so i have beautiful eye lashes.I use eye lash curler after mascara.
  • You can use eye shadow but i dont like to use.

Lip Make up

• I use lip balm from nivea,and apply lip gloss that matches lip tone rather than stand differently like red or pink..
  • You can you lip pallets,pencils but i preffer gloss than sticks and powders.

There are many types of make up but i prefer where people dosnt find  i used makeup..i choose mostly skin tone so there will not be much difference than covering pimples,irregular skin tone .Make up for is to  makes face look clean and natural.

@chinoischick Personally I have not used it yet, but a few of my friends did try it out. They mention that it was quite moisturizing and it did give a nice radiant look but it was not a huge whitening affect. If you are looking for brightening/whitening then it will take sometime to see the full results from the capsule pack. ^^

So Etude House came out with their Berry Delicious Spring Collection, and I thought I could share with you my review on it.

Check it out!!

• Like 1

On 2/7/2016 at 4:45 AM, caroline29 said:

Unfortunately, I do not. But can you tell me do you know such cosmetics http://luxusportal.pl/en/kosmetyka-i-uroda/prezentacje/shiseido . Have you ever use it?

Do you mean, have I ever used products from the Shiseido line in your link? I have used the random items here and there over the years. Their cream eyeshadows have beautiful colors. richard simmons Page, a famous make up artist, is their creative director. He uses the shiseido makeup for the annual Victoria Secret fashion show. If you do a search of richard simmons Page and makeup from Victoria Secret fashion show, you will see some great tutorials on the looks 

Just bought a NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in Tea & Cookies, because the Internet loves it. But it doesn't last and transfers/smudges onto everything. Would not recommend. 

• Like 1

Homemade Makeup Tips for Teenage Girls

1. DIY Foundation

We all recognize that even the most fresh skin needs coverage for priming and safety. There are many natural beauty tips for face and one is putting on foundation powder. Now you can do it yourself at the convenience of your own house, all you to do is get the base ingredient which is the arrowroot powder then some extra ingredients of your choice among cocoa powder, innamon, and nutmeg. Add jojoba oil to make it more compact after mixture. This is one of the most beauty tips for teenage girls!

2. Blush and bronzer homemade makeup tips

The ingredients for your favorite blush and bronzer are quite similar to foundation powder. You just have to add more cinnamon or cocoa powder to get a darker shade. You may also add a pink mica powder to have that pink glow,keep on adjusting until you get the perfect color for your skin tone. This in one of the natural beauty tips that you would truly enjoy for your face.

3. Eyeliner homemade beauty tips for teenage girls

We all recognize that the love for eyeliners is ageless. The young generation is also engrossed with this look that's why it's essential to have safer and healthier make-up tips for an eyeliner product.
In creating your own eyeliner at home, you will need aloe vera gel, coconut oil, and the ever so beneficial cocoa powder. Mix altogether inside an airtight container and store in a dry and cool location.

4. Go organic with the colors

Can you trust that there are also homemade eyeshadow natural beauty tips for your face? Yes, there are such make-up tips and you can do it yourself! Get some of your supply of arrowroot powder and use it as base before adding on other ingredients for a separate hue. For an orange hue, add a combination of beetroot juice and saffron; while you may add spirulina for greens. You can also add on cocoa powder for browns and blacks and micas for peach and pink shades.

5. Go natural for those lips

Teenage girls would absolutely love make-up tips about lipsticks! More so if it's made all natural. Go all organic with your lipstick using these ingredients: beeswax,coconut oil,and cocoa butter for your base. If you want to add color, you may use beetroot powder for reds, cinnamon for browns; and bentonite clay if you choose matte.

These homemade  tips  are all organic and safer than chemicals but it is always preferable to be sure and do a skin test for every product before use. If the results are perfect, then you're good to go and all set to do your make-up au naturel!

Here is an important  tool....
Free Makeup Secret: Never Buy Makeup Again! Untapped Beauty Niche (view mobile & money back  guarantee)

Edited by mohashin305
some word missing

Guys Share your experiences on shopping you do here....Do you regret buying anything...??? Do you Rejoice for Buying...??? Share with me...

Hey guys - this is from K-Beauty Now magazine. They update all the time on beauty tutorials, tips etc. And I find them the most 'authentic'.

Get updates from their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

1. How to choose the right Laneige Skincare - http://kbeautynow.com/how-to-choose-the-right-laneige-skincare/3069

2. Gwansang aka Physiognomy of Eyebrows - http://kbeautynow.com/gwansang-aka-physiognomy-eyebrows/2910

3. Makeup Sponge Puffs Talk - http://kbeautynow.com/makeup-sponge-puffs-talk/2900

4. K-Beauty & K-Star Makeup Tutorial http://kbeautynow.com/k-beauty-k-star-make-up-tutorial-by-jung-saem-mool/2759

5. KARA’s Goo Hara ‘Mamma Mia’ smokey look http://kbeautynow.com/karas-goo-hara-mamma-mia-smokey-look-tutorial-by-lamuqe-eng-sub/968

6. Girl Generation’s Taeyeon’s ‘Holler’ exotic look http://kbeautynow.com/girl-generations-taeyeons-holler-exotic-look-tutorial/1027

• Like 1

Just recently did a review on the Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis Essence. This essence worked out great for me and I have great feedback. I even had a few of my friends buy it too and they love it so far.

Check it out!! Also let me know if you used this essence before, and what did it do for your skin? 

Hey guys! 

I uploaded a one brand tutorial on Innisfree! 

I mention all the good products from the brand~! check it out~!! 

Hey Guys ! I just started a youtube channel about Korean beauty :) I did an inspired look of Red Velvet, Dumb Dumb, makeup! Please go check it out!

On 11/6/2015 at 4:04 AM, xkatxrinax said:

Hi everyone! Here is my recent youtube video on my acne fighting and preventing skincare routine! This routine is focused around natural ways to help cure and prevent acne! (: 

https://youtu.be/aCpOaT1-tIU

Hope you find this helpful! x

Hi,

This is very interesting and informative video to get rid from acne.Thanks for sharing the video!!