Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Girl Wearing Tassel Earrings 戴流蘇耳環的少女

3 minutes ago, DenTech V Tae said:

It's the end of year 2018, i tot no one will reply my comment. Btw, guess what.. i have to use google translate for the rest of unsubs episodes.. 1 episode it took me 3 @ 4 hours because i need to stop many times.. almost every seconds. At first i dont know both of the lead casts i just watch it because of some videos on youtube cut which is quite fun to watch so many push and pull, really suits my taste and i tot this drama was comedy romance but :bawling: the ending (eventhough im not finish yet - still on going) And i watch this drama because they're both handsome and pretty... <3 <3 <3 :grin: And just 2 days ago i search about gui gui.. and ahhh i remember she was the one in we got married with taecyon 2pm, she is beautiful. And i suddenly fall in love with dai xiang yu his eyes a bit looks like haruma miura "nice". And i guess only gui gui was the only lead actress that suits for him, the other actress hmmm. I cant watch him with other girl.. but im shocked he's a married man now hmmnmmnnmm. Hehhee.. just want to express what's on my mind because a bit stress right now bcause i have to use google translate to understand what are they saying after this :triumph: LOL :joy:

lols.... i can try to help u by giving u a summary or if u have any parts that you really want to know for sure i can help with it....but i wont pick up the subbing though as subbing alone is honestly a stress for any subbers....

22 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols.... i can try to help u by giving u a summary or if u have any parts that you really want to know for sure i can help with it....but i wont pick up the subbing though as subbing alone is honestly a stress for any subbers....

Thats okay.. because I need to understand and curious of every sentences on what they're saying. But, there's some parts that I just skip it especially song cheng and chu an an part :D Thanks anyway for the offer. Btw are you a pure Chinese? Where is your origin? I'm just curious.. I wont ask more detail.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, DenTech V Tae said:

Thats okay.. because I need to understand and curious of every sentences on what they're saying. But, there's some parts that I just skip it especially song cheng and chu an an part :D Thanks anyway for the offer. Btw are you a pure Chinese? Where is your origin? I'm just curious.. I wont ask more detail.. :sweat_smile:

im a malaysian chinese :) 

well you could say pure chinese since im from the Chinese Race :) however my English is stronger than my Mandarin :) 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

im a malaysian chinese :) 

well you could say pure chinese since im from the Chinese Race :) however my English is stronger than my Mandarin :) 

Ahhh  I see.. cool hahaha another Malaysian here lol. I'm malay mix chinese but sarawakian malay is the only native language i know the most,  arrrrgggh what a waste :sweat_smile: btw nice to know you, some random malaysian netizen heheeeee.. :grin: 

• LOL 1

32 minutes ago, DenTech V Tae said:

Ahhh  I see.. cool hahaha another Malaysian here lol. I'm malay mix chinese but sarawakian malay is the only native language i know the most,  arrrrgggh what a waste :sweat_smile: btw nice to know you, some random malaysian netizen heheeeee.. :grin: 

it is always nice to bump into own native :) no matter which races we are from hahahaha... :D 

• Like 1