Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Girl Wearing Tassel Earrings 戴流蘇耳環的少女

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, DenTech V Tae said:

It's the end of year 2018, i tot no one will reply my comment. Btw, guess what.. i have to use google translate for the rest of unsubs episodes.. 1 episode it took me 3 @ 4 hours because i need to stop many times.. almost every seconds. At first i dont know both of the lead casts i just watch it because of some videos on youtube cut which is quite fun to watch so many push and pull, really suits my taste and i tot this drama was comedy romance but :bawling: the ending (eventhough im not finish yet - still on going) And i watch this drama because they're both handsome and pretty... <3 <3 <3 :grin: And just 2 days ago i search about gui gui.. and ahhh i remember she was the one in we got married with taecyon 2pm, she is beautiful. And i suddenly fall in love with dai xiang yu his eyes a bit looks like haruma miura "nice". And i guess only gui gui was the only lead actress that suits for him, the other actress hmmm. I cant watch him with other girl.. but im shocked he's a married man now hmmnmmnnmm. Hehhee.. just want to express what's on my mind because a bit stress right now bcause i have to use google translate to understand what are they saying after this :triumph: LOL :joy:

 

lols.... i can try to help u by giving u a summary or if u have any parts that you really want to know for sure i can help with it....but i wont pick up the subbing though as subbing alone is honestly a stress for any subbers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

lols.... i can try to help u by giving u a summary or if u have any parts that you really want to know for sure i can help with it....but i wont pick up the subbing though as subbing alone is honestly a stress for any subbers....

 

Thats okay.. because I need to understand and curious of every sentences on what they're saying. But, there's some parts that I just skip it especially song cheng and chu an an part :D Thanks anyway for the offer. Btw are you a pure Chinese? Where is your origin? I'm just curious.. I wont ask more detail.. :sweat_smile:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DenTech V Tae said:

 

Thats okay.. because I need to understand and curious of every sentences on what they're saying. But, there's some parts that I just skip it especially song cheng and chu an an part :D Thanks anyway for the offer. Btw are you a pure Chinese? Where is your origin? I'm just curious.. I wont ask more detail.. :sweat_smile:

 

im a malaysian chinese :) 

 

well you could say pure chinese since im from the Chinese Race :) however my English is stronger than my Mandarin :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

im a malaysian chinese :) 

 

well you could say pure chinese since im from the Chinese Race :) however my English is stronger than my Mandarin :) 

 

Ahhh  I see.. cool hahaha another Malaysian here lol. I'm malay mix chinese but sarawakian malay is the only native language i know the most,  arrrrgggh what a waste :sweat_smile: btw nice to know you, some random malaysian netizen heheeeee.. :grin: 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DenTech V Tae said:

 

Ahhh  I see.. cool hahaha another Malaysian here lol. I'm malay mix chinese but sarawakian malay is the only native language i know the most,  arrrrgggh what a waste :sweat_smile: btw nice to know you, some random malaysian netizen heheeeee.. :grin: 

 

it is always nice to bump into own native :) no matter which races we are from hahahaha... :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...