severus

Home Decor

Usually I do my DIY decorations for my home. As much possible If I'm not busy, I do my own decor for my walls and as well in storage spaces for my home. Recently, I just did some organizing for my kitchen. I find it more productive and it cost less. And over all I'm having fun. 

I don't do a lot of major changes when it comes to the interior of my home, however, I do like changing up the placement of some furniture. I also change rugs and window accessories from time to time. The thing is, I recently purchased a new house and am looking to have this one either rented out or sold. I feel like in the long run, renting would be more financially beneficial. I haven't given it that much thought yet, but I was doing some research on how to make a house more attractive when selling it without spending too much. 

Here's my takeaway: 

1. Freshen up the paint. I think a lot of people know this, but I also realised that sticking with neutral colours are beneficial. Maybe white, tan, or light grey. This makes for a perfect base for whoever is moving in. 

2. Window coverings. Whether it's curtains or blinds, choosing appropriate and stylish window accessories/treatments make a huge impact. It's best to choose one that brings light in the room to make the space more attractive to potential buyers. 

3. Remove clutter. Make the most of spaces. You don't need too much small accessories because they can be considered clutter. A few tasteful pieces are all you need. 

I love the bright and clean look that’s usually used in modern houses. This includes huge bedroom windows to let sunlight in, soothing wall lights in corridors, and spotless tile flooring. This kind of interior really uplifts anyone’s spirit and offers maximum relaxation. Moreover, this will also look good on any house size since it is a flexible design.

Hi Guys, Finally I found a place where I can share my thoughts with you. I am also a house wife and thinking of renovating my house from very long time. I want to change windows and interior of my house.My best give me a suggestion of window tinting and I am looking for atlanta window tinting services who can help me this. Rather than that anyone gives me tips on home decoration.

Really amazing love all the Home decor images shown here when i start my own office in near future Love to take these ideas as In my home also I can try these concepts shared by all of you.

well said. totally agreed with your points.

if your house is decorated all the time, you feel good and fresh. then you don't need to get worried if any time, your guest arrived at your home. but for this, we have to put our some efforts so that we can maintain our home.

I don't know why, but I always change the look of my kitchen. I bought a new freestanding gas range and pans. It was great to get involved in such a big project and now we love our new kitchen.

Good day everyone, few months ago I started my home renovation. More precisely, I'm going to improve the living room, we and our children's bedrooms. Actually, I'm thinking about getting wall murals online  but I still need your advice. Does these murals needs glue? Do they damage the wall in any way? I really like large murals, but if one day I would decide to take them out, will it be possible? Of course, I can write to these mural makers, but first I thought maybe you could help. Moreover, do you like them in general? I think they look super cool if modern and good picture is chosen. :)

Bedding is one of most attractive as well as impressive part of any bedroom. The choice of color and material plays a vital role while selecting anything for your bedroom.  We- Luxura provide a range of bedding for our customers. 

I have a house that I left it empty for almost 3 years HUA HAHAHAHAH well my in law parents bought it for me and husband. but something happened so I didn't want to live there. but my heart feel pity everytime my in law parents asked me "how about your house?" like they want to said "we bought that for you." so I decided to move there this year. 

I think I will change the colour of that house first. I want romantic ivory colour. all ivory or light beige or light nude there.. okey this is funny I want to make exterior and interior looks romantic but I don't want to be romantic there huaHAHAHAHAHAH.. sighhh.. I hate this. OUGHHHHHH I HATE THIS 

Reshape your home by Supreme Windows London. Supreme Windows London is UK based company providing best and Cheap UPVC Windows in London, Croydon, Surrey and across the Purely. Supreme Windows is the best Windows & Doors Suppliers and Installation company in the UK. Please call us for more details 020 8050 4602 or visit us for at.

I am renovating my new but old house now :mrgreen: huahahahaha 

1. I choosed 'daisy white' color from Nippon Paint for the woods part like the doors and windows 

2. I choosed 'swan wing' color from Nippon Paint for exterior wall and interior wall

I am imagining 'heaven' for that house :heart:

Home Decor fill you with positive energy if done in a right way. I personally love to decorate my living room with various home decor products like vases, paintings, antique furnitures. I don't completely change the look of the room but yes keeping doing some little changes to brighten up my mood.

I am a fond lover of handicraft products and thus recently purchased a blue pottery planter set from an online Indian handicraft website "Fanusta", they have nice collection.

Here is the look -(I saw this on their FB page) Buy this product here - Blue Pottery Planter

29542867_1890557377902780_28026993215278

A bathroom is our most private area in the house. You need to design your bathroom to be the most comfortable place. So, you can enjoy the room while you do your private activity. Having Modern bathroom with all accommodations inside it is everyone dreams. These are some Bathroom design ideas that will help you to décor your bathroom to be a Modern bathroom.

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I love all your interior decoration ideas. Also, you can use wall hanging tapestries for decorating your interior. If you have a big blank wall, then tapestry wall hanging is the perfect decorative product for you. You can buy tapestry wall hanging from Handicrunch online store.

Edited by handicrunch