Quantcast
soomp

Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

​Yeah, several of my posts from the old forum are either blank or missing large chunks of stuff, even text.  Nothing as bad as losing all the work that goes into a first post though.  Hope for your sake more than mine @rachelyun that it really is temporary.

​Yeah, the quoted posts don't work properly, as the replies have somehow been eaten up.

Also, I just checked the first post of one of my old fanfix threads. It's become a bunch of text, the formatting is gone and the posters are just a bunch of text urls. I'm viewing this forum currently in Firefox, so I don't know if it makes any difference.

• Like 1

@liddi @soomp

The missing PMs may possibly be an issue of waiting for the synchronization to fully process. As I was browsing through my old PMs, "new" messages were coming in slowly but surely. I'll check back on the PM later to see if all the messages have made it here safely.

• Like 2

Thank you for upgrading and love the added on " go to topic listing" button, much more convenience and no need to scroll up and down.

• Like 1

here let me show you guys :D rubie & @StaRix

Thanks mod @angelangie! Feels like a new member again... :sweatingbullets:

I hope someone can answer my first question.. Thanks again!~^^

• Like 1

I hope this is the place for Q&A coz I have a question~ :D Is there a way to see all of the threads that I started? Just like what we had before the move. Coz I have more than 10(?) topics and it's hard to find/see all of them since I check them once in a while to see if there's new post.

​Go to your profile, select [see My Activity], and click on [Topics].

Edited by ebullient

​Go to your profile, select [see My Activity], and click on [Topics].

There it is! hahaha~ Thanks again! Need to learn new things here... :D 

For login-related issues, you should be able to login with your normal Soompi info. @tara97 - have you tried logging out and logging in of the main Soompi site, and then re-logging in? If that still doesn't work, I would recommend trying to clear your cookies, and let us know if you still have issues with it!

@soomp : I've tried using chrome now and it's fine . The problem is with the main browser now on my sp , when i am on soompitv , it says i'm logged in , so i click on forums and then i am suddenly not signed in >_< and it displays a page with a msg reading : the page you requested does not exist , error code : 1S160/2 . 

Edited by tara97
  • Like 1

​Moderators cannot change a member's username. Go to the soompi's homepage (not the forums one) > Edit My Profile.

You should be able to change it yourself after then.

​May I ask if there's some delay before the changed username appears in the forums? I just updated mine, but noticed the old one is still appearing...

Thanks!

@soomp @Hanyeoun @akinahana89

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the PMs and alternative to panel colours. Looking forward to your good news!

I currently do not see my old bookmarks under Followed Content. Are they still being imported, or is this a problem with my account?

Really anticipating the finished product of the migration! Thank you!

Hello admin. I want to report an issue here. I dont know how to describe it so I will use the pictures instead.

Sometimes this 'black page' appear when I open the thread, and it take really long pages :

image-98D3_5551235A.jpgimage-1E50_5551235A.jpg

It dont know if other members have the same problem with me since nobody report it yet. And my emoticons are not shown here.

• Like 1

whoaa... I've just got back here.. and so now Soompi forum goes live.. congrats..

but why I lost my profile images and cover disappeared, confused-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821232 seems like I still can't see my older post.. well.. not fully check it yet..

I'm going to take around to this new home, so thank you all Soompi staff...  wew onion head

• Like 1

@liddi Please allow the new forum some time to load everything that got migrated to the new server. ^^ I just double checked my own bookmarks and all of them have showed up, so it may just be another issue of time. If your bookmarks are still missing by, for instance, the next day, then please let us know and we'll try to resolve the issue.

@zsatuaja Ah... I have not ran across that problem before. Are you still getting that black screen? I will look into it for you! Apologies about the inconvenience!

@stargazer187 Hi there! Unfortunately, our profile images and cover from the temp forum will have to be manually re-uploaded. The server is still slowly loading everything to its rightful place, so please give it some time and your old posts should show up. Posts made on the temp forums will be manually merged by Soompi staff as soon as possible and will show up in your post history shortly after the completion of the last migration project! :)

• Like 6

errkkkk, still can't find my old bookmark thread. :huh:

btw, congratulation for all Soompi staff.

edit: ok, found it. but, still try to getting use to this new content. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by yoeda

Doesn't look like this has been asked in this thread yet -- how is the "Fan Level" determined? And can users change it? I don't see an option in my profile settings...

Thanks!

:)

• Like 1

@pre

Here are the post count requirements for fan levels:

Fan Level: n00b --- 0 posts

Fan Level: Casual --- 50 posts

Fan Level: Hooked --- 100 posts

Fan Level: Addicted --- 500 posts

Fan Level: Fanatic --- 1,000 posts

Fan Level: Hardcore --- 5,000 posts

Fan Level: Obsessed --- 10,000 posts

Fan Level: Rainbow --- 30,000 posts

At this time, customizing your fan level is not an option. Sorry. ^^;

edit://

@ebullient and I searched around a little bit and it appears that title editing abilities are enabled for members with over 500 posts.

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 2

Doesn't look like this has been asked in this thread yet -- how is the "Fan Level" determined? And can users change it? I don't see an option in my profile settings...

Thanks!

:)

​Customizing Fan Level rankings is exclusive to users with 500 posts or more.

• Like 3

@liddi Please allow the new forum some time to load everything that got migrated to the new server. ^^ I just double checked my own bookmarks and all of them have showed up, so it may just be another issue of time. If your bookmarks are still missing by, for instance, the next day, then please let us know and we'll try to resolve the issue.

@akinahana89 At current time, I have added 2 threads to my bookmarks. Do I need to remove them so that the original bookmarks will import properly? Or the bookmarks will be overwritten regardless of what I have in my bookmarks currently?

• Like 1