Thanks shbar3 for your hard work. But sorry to bother you again :D

Another review for REAL, please translate it if you have time. Thankyou   ...    thankyou :)

Foto Amanda Natalia.

On 11/18/2017 at 1:05 PM, shbar3 said:

However, i presumed that it is Soo Hyun's sincerity and care for his fans at that time that propelled his fans to work even harder for REAL now. I saw the occasion through a video and it must still be around. Honestly, I cant described how I felt at that time. Soo Hyun's pale but oily face  and trying to force out a smile when on stage then was deeply embedded in my memory. When he told the fans to stop watching his movie, I cried. Even now when replying to you I am crying.  

I would really like to see the video. I'm touched by their actions as well and his care but even reading that makes me sad. 

I

On 11/19/2017 at 9:59 AM, shbar3 said:

:cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved::fearful:

According to the above article by Kmoon Club, Soo Hyun's  Hong Kong Fans, REAL last day of release in HongKong is today.

:( Really? I'm starting to feel that general critics in Asia are just not open minded enough for Real.

@shbar3 Thank you for the translation. :3 Can't wait to see the movie myself.

Sorry for the lateness again but it's exam week so please bear with me. Hope everyone a good week. ^^

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

After a very meaningful month from October 23 to today, we were perfectly positioned to host the movie Real Event in Hong Kong. Thank you for your support. With our participation and encouragement, we received a total of HK $ 161,670 in aid payments and supported 1,314 film Real Theater tickets of HK $ 104,238 and raised public welfare fund of HK $ 15,033 . All allowances of HK $ 57,432 will be used as an event to support the movie Real and Kim Soo Hyun's actor in the future. Let us continue to always support Kim Soo Hyun actor

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2017 at 6:21 AM, shbar3 said:

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Managed to translate very briefly the article posted by Hwonhwon.

Beginning.

This story can be interpreted in many ways

From the aspect of "me myself" (fake JTY)  it is a righteous reporter challenging bravery and intelligently with the drugs dealers.

From the aspect of "genuine me" (Boss JTY) it is a fight and killing between 2 leaders of  dark world faction for territory control.

From the aspect of the imposer (later fake JTY) Hoping to copy someone's life but did not realised that his own life was already changed by someone.

fake JTY: brave, determined and righteousness

Boss JTY: Proud and arrogant.

imposer (later JTY) sick, scheming, deceive oneself as well as others

In all aspects, there is the hidden ultimate big boss. No body wants to loose in the struggle but did not realised that they had unknowingly walked into the chaos. No matter how glamourous the world is, it is ephemeral.

The extreme violence and blood shed exposed even more of the illusionary sins. Those abnormal sex scenes reveal more of the sickness.

"People need to miss the balance (of life) before getting more balance" Balance is real, is kind, is righteous.

If a person loses the balance and when he one day realised it, it is just a walking skeleton with some flesh.

At the end of the movie,  Kim Soo Hyun wore red and dancing in the water shows his imagination, his struggle, his let go, and finally his disappearance.

The movie opened in a modern drama but ended in a dance drama.

For every dream, there will always be an awakening and ending.

Kim Soo Hyun has been intermingling in the 3 characters and did it with skill and ease. A little comedy, a little serious but most often heart piercing.

Feel that this is a very good movie for promoting Anti drugs. Kim Soo Hyun accepting this movie might be for this purpose.

The End

It is very beautifully written but  I can do only translate this much. Not up to the standard to translate the idioms and some phrases.

Good Morning Everybody

We need to work today but decide to talk about this review again before we head off to office. For the past few days though working hard in our cases , subconsciously, we were still thinking of this review. There are words some chinese words which we understand but just cant find the right words to translate to English. We appreciate the beauty of chinese idioms but regret our hopelessly low knowledge of English.

We  thought of many  critical points the writer talked about.

About the abnormal sex: It never occur to us that it is depicting a form of sickness in humans. All we know is that we felt nausea after watching those various scenes even with partially closed eyes.

About the 3 characters of the fake, real and later JTY: We met and will meet people of these kind of characters everyday and yet we did'nt  realise that REAL was actually talking about them.

About drugs: We excuse ourselves for being ignorant of the seriousness of drugs and thanks the almighty that we never cross path with people involved in drugs.

About loosing balance: Very true. We need to loose our balance a few times in our life before we realised it and seek to become a better balanced person. Well said that a person without a balance life is equivalent to that of a skeleton with flesh.

Shyly we admitted that even if we shy away from those horror scenes (including the sex scenes) in REAL and seriously watch from beginning to the end, we will not be able to write such review for REAL. The ex-director of REAL is fantastically artistic in his work except that he must have been informed of the "conspiracy" about to happen to REAL in SK and probably warned to get out of the movie and so he resigned even after directing the entire movie. Poor Lee Sarang.

REAL is genuinely a very memorable priceless movie.

Hwonhwon, for the other translation, that writer is the one who wrote the sub-titles for REAL. what he said was not quite accurate though all positive for REAL.

• Like 2

:wub::rolleyes::wub:

Always enjoy reading REAL on Weibo. Many of Soo Hyun's learned fans always share their thoughts on life and their encouragements to Soo Hyun.

The key of a happy life is not to prioritize whats on your schedule but to schedule your priorities.  Soo Hyun definitely knows his priorities after REAL. Enlist and serve his country. Well done Soo Hyun. Show your utmost tolerance and patience towards your own country so that they will feel ashame of their " participation in the conspiracy to kill REAL"  Five weeks of tough training will be over soon and hopefully we can see your graduation pictures soon.

thurs.gifthurs.gifthurs.gif

cr to the owner

A strong positive self image is the best preparation for success in life. Soo Hyun will forever be successful as an actor after REAL. Still, hope to personally witness your fantastic achievements soon after your enlistment. REAL fighting and Soo Hyun fighting.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Happy weekend All:kiss_wink:

Cr.owner

It is a pleasure to look at Soo Hyun even when he was suffering from the severe headache. It reminds us of one of the 4 great beauties of China, XiShi. She looked just as beautiful even when she was in pain. A bit of exaggeration but not too far from the truth. :D:D:D

• Like 1

On 11/24/2017 at 2:35 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

After a very meaningful month from October 23 to today, we were perfectly positioned to host the movie Real Event in Hong Kong. Thank you for your support. With our participation and encouragement, we received a total of HK $ 161,670 in aid payments and supported 1,314 film Real Theater tickets of HK $ 104,238 and raised public welfare fund of HK $ 15,033 . All allowances of HK $ 57,432 will be used as an event to support the movie Real and Kim Soo Hyun's actor in the future. Let us continue to always support Kim Soo Hyun actor

Soo Hyun is very blessed to have such loyal fans who dedicated not only their  precious time working on the various projects but also raising money to support REAL. Soo Hyun is also very blessed to have equally dedicated fans who fly from all over Asia to support REAL. Soo Hyun is also very blessed to have very learned audience outside SK who could wise up those not so appreciative audience in SK.Lastly, Soo Hyun is also very blessed to have fans who worked very hard to update on his REAL thread. (haha not referring to ourselves but others dedicating their hearts and souls to this thread) :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 2

Again from Weibo someone said

Justice can come late but it cannot be absent. We are so determined and work so hard, probably cant change anything in the world but also not let this world change us too fast. There may be the possibility to change the world a bit better.

Justice must be done for REAL. It can come late but it cannot be absent. We fans are willing to wait and wait but it must appear one day. It is true that fans' determination and hard work may not change what had happened to REAL but the fans also (with the exception of few) did not change their  attitudes and love for Soo Hyun and REAL. Maybe after seeing the dedication of Soo Hyun's fans and  hard work done for  REAL, those responsible for the killing of REAL in SK repent and the entertainment world in SK become a better place for all the actors.

sunday.jpg

actually there is a very nice picture of Soo Hyun with glasses in REAL which I steal from Rossy but somehow cant be posted here. So again posting an old picture of his but I believe it is also from REAL.

• Like 2

wednes.jpg

:D We did not post this picture by mistake. Look closer at the picture. It is a jigsaw puzzle. It is just part of the jigsaw. The entire picture is very lovely.  Our colleague went to Japan about 2 years ago and took this picture for us. We loved it and send to China to made it into a jigsaw puzzle.

After looking at Hwonhwon's posting of fans carrying the umbrellas, we have a "romantic" idea. If only we can get a good picture of the umbrella and set it against a nice background, we will send it to China again to made it into a jigsaw puzzle. When we have the time during the weekends (hopefully) we can always fix it. So excited with the idea. So anyone who is able to get a good picture of the umbrella?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Fans support SH and REAL  HK

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Previously we used to think that money cant buy only intangibles though sometime money can buy the hearts of the greed.

Now, because of REAL  we believe that money ALSO cant buy an umbrella.

Well as MLFTS said, FATE.

GOOD MORNING everybody and have a nice day.

• Like 2

On 11/27/2017 at 10:27 PM, rossy79 said:

JTY Figjting !!!!

Cr.logo

ROSSY you had unknowingly  posted our images. Dont you think that we fans are also injured all over though we dont have the bandages? Only the day when REAL received a form of acknowledgement it deserves that we will recover from the injuries. We will wait right?

• Like 1