Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

I just watched the raw again and noticed a couple more things: 

After Party

1. SY has some new facial expressions she has never made before. (She clenches her mouth shut to hold back a laugh, and squenches her face all up) She even did this in the BRI when asked about the peck...I'm not going to call it a kiss LOL!!!

2. Starting at 23.28 JH looks like he starting to look for the opportunity to kiss her.

23:37 JH says she is cute, but then starts watching her mouth.

23:41 she is afraid to make eye contact because he seems very intense...he is just waiting for her to look at him.

23:43 (THE MOMENT) She looks up and her mouth is kind of scewed and smiling then squeezes her lips together, but he has her hand, head tilted, and he starts to pull her towards him. If she gave him the right signal...he would have planted the kiss right then. 

There are numerous moments when JH is looking at her mouth. SY (whether consciously or subconsciously) flirts then pulls away...almost like putting your toe in the water to test it's temperature, then pulling it back out. She wants to be closer...a lot...but at the same time she's is not 100% sure of what JH will do next so she pulls back. It's a lovely push pull this whole dancing scene! 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2z7mow_우리결혼했어요-시즌4-e281-150725-1-480_tv 

I think you've nailed it. You actually can see that starting from 23.28 she leans back and he has to pull with a little more strength to keep her close to him. Like she's concious of the moment and that he's looking intensively at her lips. Also i think the editing is misleading. I think that what we see it's not actually in the filming sequence. I say that based on some details (like arms position). But who cares anyway....

I think at the beginning she was caught off guard. Just when she put her feet on this feet, he actually pulls her towards him and their face naturally get closer. He has THAT intense look and a smile on his face and you can notice that she needs to turn her head a little, like she's thinking "what's happening here???" JH is really a gentlemen. He knows that kiss her on camera probably is not the best thing for her right now. He has an amazing self control.

Also, frankly speaking, i can't imagine them simply going home after that intense filming. I mean, how can you end things like this and say "goodbye, see you next time???"

I imagine them having some private time alone (maybe with the help of their managers) and finish the dance just how JH planned, with a sweet and romantic kiss. Maybe even saying i love you. I mean, the tension was incredible, how can they go to sleep like that? At some moments it seemed like the guy was about to explode just by having her so near, and her shyness just says it all.... 

Do you guys think that next episode it's the one with the puppies? If not, this means that thay've met regularly each two weeks...someone is keeping track of their meetings??? 

About the wedding stint, i'm just happy they won a coupon to go on holidays. This means more filming, more meetings, more love. And more WGM...I hope they're going for a long run!

Edited by pikki
  • Like 23

they change their couple bracelets' strings?

Yup. I noticed it too. Remember when minhyuk inadvertantly snapped JH's string and SY said she was about to replace it anyway. It's great to know they are wearing the couple item anytime they can. 

Looks like it's the original charm/pendant with the engraving? :) 

o0tO4S4.png

Edited by pre
  • Like 18

they change their couple bracelets' strings?

Yup. I noticed it too. Remember when minhyuk inadvertantly snapped JH's string and SY said she was about to replace it anyway. It's great to know they are wearing the couple item anytime they can. 

Looks like it's the original charm/pendant with the engraving? :) 

Awwwwwww :wub:

Omo, Belly sighting!!! Our bear fatale better have a good explanation for this atrocity! :) 

Edited by maystart_stv
  • Like 8

Yikes! That is one handsome dude and he has that "look" (he's a little nervous...check out his closed fists. He looks like a ceo or something so maybe he's not nervous but tense.). Anyway...she is probably totally clueless the guy is looking at her like that. I'm sure JH won't be too happy about the photo...if I were him, even though it's just work, it would bother me just a little if I was the kinda guy that doesn't want other guys lookin' at my girl!

PS...and her tummy is showing ;) 

Edited by happy2bhere
  • Like 9

Yikes! That is one handsome dude and he has that "look" (he's a little nervous...check out his closed fists. He looks like a ceo or something so maybe he's not nervous but tense.). Anyway...she is probably totally clueless the guy is looking at her like that. I'm sure JH won't be too happy about the photo...if I were him, even though it's just work, it would bother me just a little if I was the kinda guy that doesn't want other guys lookin' at my girl!

PS...and her tummy is showing ;) 

SY probably just misses the haunted closet so she's purposely doing something bad to get punished! :phew:

Btw, thank you BEST for the subs. Maybe it's my laptop but when I downloaded the Google Drive video, the sound didn't work. Do you have the Mega file by any chance? Pretty please? Thank you!

• Like 4

Hahaha... well it is not as if she was exposing  her tummy on purpose. She is attractive and im sure there are many guys who will find her hot. The same goes with JH.  I think part of her charm is her obliviousness to how attractive she is.

• Like 8

Seungyeon is a very charming girl. So hot too when on foxy mode. I understand Jonghyun if sometimes he just wants to keep her by himself. He is a man and he knows the effect of her lethal charms to other men. Haha. But Jong hyun, be confident of yourself, you've got this. Cant you see she's got her eyes only for you. ;)

• Like 21

Is this guy opening up a private training gym? I want to think SY is preparing some event for JH (since he wants to make that sexy back muscles).. Or she is just attending to officiate the opening..  Or this guy is just into SY.  Ayshh..

Dispatch mode *on*

• Like 8

I have been watching the after wedding scene so many times and oooh the feels. Even though some have said SY has become more foxy, at the end of the day she is still so shy. She somehow doesn't  fully grasp the effect she has on JH. She likes to tease him in her cute bear way but could see she doesn't  quite know how to react when JH gets all intense with her. Why is she so cute. I like the fact that although the 1st time round she gets all shy when JH wanted her to put her hands around his neck after encouragement from him she did it. I think JH has been holding back alot because of her. Her idea of a kiss is the sweet innocent  poppo. I bet JH would have gone for the lip action once he senses she is less nervous. Oooh it is just like how i was with my bf. I want a kiss but when he tries to initiate i get alll nervous  and back away. And to add on they have cameras  all around them. Im in a dilemma.  As much as i want the cameras to be gone, i also want to see them .... sighh....

my delulu mind is telling me that maybe SY DOES fully grasp the effect she has on JH and knows exactly what happens when he gets all intensed with her ... based from experience... hehehe... and maybe just maybe she knows what her reaction would be when he is all intensed... so for their own good she better step back... ahaha... :phew:

ahhhhh.... this couple drives me crazy... :wub::crazy:

The bed!!!! Did anyone else notice the bed!!! JH WANTED A BED ON THE ROOFTOP!!! 

Cr. to above post :D 

WOW! the bed.... exactly how JH wants... ahahaha....and they also have fence for the dogs... hmmm its a fun and wet  summer with the kids... :D:w00t::P

• Like 10

cr: Gong-e EngSub

Thanks Gong-e EngSub for doing such a wonderful job.

JH: Just by having my wife near me...
JH: It was warm, and I was happy.
JH: It was that kind of moment.
JH: Honestly, we didn't need to talk to feel one another feelings..
JH: I guess it's something that ONLY THE TWO OF US WOULD FEEL. (there you go! this is your comment of the episode. imo)

AJHSALDJHASGDJSHDGS >u< SERIOUSLY?? JH HAHAHAHAHA OHYES! JH AND SY. ♥ ♥ YOU DO HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER I KNEW IT! ♥ ♥

• Like 20

This episode was all sorts of wonderful!

Although the games did take up majority of the episode, it was nice to see how affectionate the BEC still was in front of their friends. It just screams out how comfortable they are with each other. Obviously even their friends noticed that:

GJ: after witnessing today, you guys are very pretty.
GJ: I wish you guys would be like this for a long long time. 

JShin: you guys look really good together.

SG: they really looked like they liked each other, and that was good to see..

cr: Gong-E Eng Sub

And I just positively melted during the first balloon game when they were hit by a balloon, JH instinctively turned his head to check SY.  And wasn't it sweet how he held her hand for the rest of the game?

I am still trying to process the dancing part...All I know is that JH and SY looked so happy and content to be in each others arm. Watching them constantly reminds me how important it is to find the right partner, that when you are with the right person just being with them brings joy and happiness, and even doing mundane activities together seems exciting!

Edited by jly31
  • Like 21