Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

In this part, SY was actually whispering something to JH, and he nodded afterwards. If you turn up the volume, you can barely hear it.

Which seconds was it Hick?? This made me realized this episode they whispered to each other a lot that the recorder could not even pick up lolol

• Like 8

In this part, SY was actually whispering something to JH, and he nodded afterwards. If you turn up the volume, you can barely hear it.

@hickk i'm not sure what they saying.but after JH nodded i heard SY whispering JH

SY : it's really weird.

JH : why is weird?

SY : it's weird

SY : eh??

And also JH : eh??

and SY closed eyes JH with hand

• Like 12

If both of them really get married and have their own child, i can really imagine how they will spend their summer with the children..this setting kinda give the feeling of that already..jongyeon family waterpark..

Screenshot_2015-07-25-22-03-29.jpg 

Screenshot_2015-07-25-22-01-41.jpg

Edited by soshifan09
  • Like 16

Hello....

It's my first time join on forums soompi.when i'm join i saw thread gonglee couple.and this thread make me smile everyday.

I really like this couple.gonglee couple make me crazy every saturday.they are really REAL COUPLE.i hope they're dating for real.hehehe

and also i enjoy watching engsub from B.E.S.T team.good job for B.E.S.T team :)

*sorry my english is bad*

• Like 12

The bed!!!! Did anyone else notice the bed!!! JH WANTED A BED ON THE ROOFTOP!!! 

Cr. to above post :D 

Screenshot_2015-07-25-22-01-41.jpg

Edited by happy2bhere
  • Like 23

If both of them really get married and have their own child, i can really imagine how they will spend their summer with the children..this setting kinda already give the feeling of that..

Am I seeing things or is that really a bed there on the rooftop? :lol:LOL I bet JH's behind that. I can't wait for next week's episode since they'll be alone together again spending precious time inside their home.:wub:

• Like 7

Which seconds was it Hick?? This made me realized this episode they whispered to each other a lot that the recorder could not even pick up lolol

Around 21:13

@hickk i'm not sure what they saying.but after JH nodded i heard SY whispering JH

Yeah it's before that. :)   You can't hear anything clear really, it's just soft ss ss sounds. But you can see SY's lips moving.

• Like 3

LOL...just finished watching raw of latest episode, really awesome. This is exactly the it should be for lovebirds, not like in dramas or movies, where ppl just suddenly in the moment and simply kiss. JH and SY are both nervous, awkward and shy but they both actually really want it, to embrace each other. OMG, this is the most real loving couple on a variety program ever !!! no film or drama cant beat thisssss, and we are so lucky we can watch them (even if not all) !!!!

i think the after party dinner, all was planned by JH, suddenly song came out for dance, all by him !!!!  and in the Busan episode where they spent night time together watching seaside and talking in the car with only 2 of them, all by JH !! seeing this i must say, JH is a super romantic guy !! even if he doesnt kiss, we can see how much he wants to, but since he is very considerate of her, and also its on TV, and cautious of his fans (honestly i think they probably kissed alrdy... come on... dinner scene is 10mins, but actual dinner they had must be for hours... we cant see it, but really high probability they kissed !!). 

Looking at them both, i wonder how happy they are now... omg omg !! amazinggg, best couple everr !!

Edited by mail182
  • Like 15

Oh. Thanks to the preview screencap, I finally notice the dog-pen, lol.

• Like 4

I just gotta say that this is the first WGM couple that got me feeling like I'm prying on their private sweet moments instead of watching a variety show but I'm loving every bit of it for sure.:wub:

I'm just gonna think positive and think WGM editors do what they do for JY privacy since maybe at times they become unaware of the cameras when they get too immersed with each other. When two people are in love, they tend to become oblivious to everything. It may be some kind of delulu but I'm sure you guys can agree that this may not actually be far from what's really happening while these two are filming. Just like what I said before, we might actually be really witnessing them fall in love in real time.

Edited by lexx94_stv
  • Like 15

Yeah it's before that. :)   You can't hear anything clear really, it's just soft ss ss sounds. But you can see SY's lips moving

Is she said 보고싶다 (i miss you) with him?

i'm sure she whispering 'i miss you' and JH nodded & smile.after that SY said it's really weird.

Edited by retnokusuma
  • Like 12

I just watched the raw again and noticed a couple more things: 

After Party

1. SY has some new facial expressions she has never made before. (She clenches her mouth shut to hold back a laugh, and squenches her face all up) She even did this in the BRI when asked about the peck...I'm not going to call it a kiss LOL!!!

2. Starting at 23.28 JH looks like he starting to look for the opportunity to kiss her.

23:37 JH says she is cute, but then starts watching her mouth.

23:41 she is afraid to make eye contact because he seems very intense...he is just waiting for her to look at him.

23:43 (THE MOMENT) She looks up and her mouth is kind of scewed and smiling then squeezes her lips together, but he has her hand, head tilted, and he starts to pull her towards him. If she gave him the right signal...he would have planted the kiss right then. 

There are numerous moments when JH is looking at her mouth. SY (whether consciously or subconsciously) flirts then pulls away...almost like putting your toe in the water to test it's temperature, then pulling it back out. She wants to be closer...a lot...but at the same time she's is not 100% sure of what JH will do next so she pulls back. It's a lovely push pull this whole dancing scene! 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2z7mow_우리결혼했어요-시즌4-e281-150725-1-480_tv 

Edited by happy2bhere
  • Like 18

@pre the link leads to an error popup.

Sorry about that, copy/paste error -- fixed now!

I'm considering upload on youtube but cannot upload the original size (1280x720). 

It looks like the Naver Tvcast version is 1080p so I managed to snag a copy with VideoCacheView without any screen capturing. Might be a good option for the subs? :)

Here's the 1080p version on Mega:  https://mega.co.nz/#!aME1GQgR!K9AWP2wnzCnrio-agQi0dv1_2grIQc6DEF5z7ckTkCY (or if the link is too long, http://bit.ly/Jongyeon281clip)

and Youtube:

Edited by pre
  • Like 8

just posting some translation,sorry the translation is not yet completed.

credits to: gong-e eng sub fb (after party)

JH: honestly, I didn't want the day to go by just having fun times.
JH: so I decided to create this kind(romantic) of ....
SY: huh?
SY: huh? what's this?

@happy2bhere- i love what you wrote!! i agree with you!!!

Thank you for posting this!!!!! 

• Like 7

Yeah it's before that. :)   You can't hear anything clear really, it's just soft ss ss sounds. But you can see SY's lips moving.

I'm pretty good in lip reading so i'm quite sure she said "i like it" (i don't know how to write it in korean). Just try to rewatch the segment keeping that in mind and you'll hear it ;))

• Like 3

I also loved that part when they were playing the limbo game and when JH and SY were done with their first round of passing through the limbo, JH carried her all the way back to their original spot while the other guys put their partners down right after passing through the limbo. That was very sweet of JH:)

• Like 7