Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Hahaha. That LG commercial of SY became 10x funnier now with english sub. What the hell, the ghost wants to be the one whose the prettiest. Lol. Im not the kind to relate everything they do to each other but it seems like the AD agency peeps are WGM fans. Lol. The horror theme alone is so Jongyeon. 

( omo, what happened? Is soompi /our thread acting up or its just me?)

Where can I watch the CF in Engsub, please give the link. Thanks

Hahaha. That LG commercial of SY became 10x funnier now with english sub. What the hell, the ghost wants to be the one whose the prettiest. Lol. Im not the kind to relate everything they do to each other but it seems like the AD agency peeps are WGM fans. Lol. The horror theme alone is so Jongyeon. 

Gong Seung Yeon 공승연 - Library: LTE Video Portal CF https://youtu.be/eEbe6jh1_8M  

Gong Seung Yeon 공승연 - Shower Room: LTE Video Portal CF https://youtu.be/STGa61882wE  

• Like 7

Gong Seung Yeon 공승연 - Shower Room: LTE Video Portal CF https://youtu.be/STGa61882wE  

I wanna watch it again with Eng subs but I'm too scared LOL

• Like 3

@azwhoony oh my dear... i just get a chance to login to the thread and i saw your post and those precious pics.. thank you darling! :wub:

. gosh! momma miss them so much. i'll finish my work ASAP and start to watch the happy moment of them. 

• Like 8

Thank you very much

• Like 1

Sorry I just checked the thread just now. Thank you for providing the links @iheartpororo92 :)

@azwhoony Wow, I can't thank you enough. Now I miss watching them together again. Sigh. These pictures are gold. Hoping to see Jonghyun laughing like this again very soon. 

• Like 6

i asked my IT dept to convert the song to MP3 dang!!! its my official ringtone now wahahahaha 

momma go crazy LOL 

• Like 5

i asked my IT dept to convert the song to MP3 dang!!! its my official ringtone now wahahahaha 

momma go crazy LOL 

share it here your mp3... this mooma also wants to go crazy... lol :D 

• Like 5

darling-ah i don't know how to share it here... :tears: LOL (please forgive this ahjumma) 

or maybe you can give me your email address. so i can forward it to you. 

• Like 4

Dear all brownies, for those who plan to watch Jonghyun tonight at V app ... Schedule just changed. Jonghyun will only on live tomorrow (9 Sept).

• Like 11

It's 12:08am here where I live. For the past 6 months, it has been a routine for me to finish all household chores and resting on the Friday night, then staying up late to watch the live stream of our couple.  I always made sure that internet was working, streaming both on my laptop and iPhone through 2 different streaming sites, just in case one of the two was lagging, while one of my computer windows was our thread page. LOL.  I watched the live stream and silently lurked our thread every minute.  My husband often teased me.  LOL  He was not allowed to disturb me from 1am-2am, especial when our couple was on air.   Haizz...what am I going to do now?  I'm no longer interested in watching WGM again.  Okie, I guess I will be going back to my normal sleeping routine now.   Good night world.  Good night brownies.  I'm with you in my thoughts.  Let's get through this hardest first Saturday together.   

hahaha i feel u my dear... my hubby off to work and my boys taking nap. And me???? Hmmmm boringggggggg 

I think i want to watch bec fvm on youtube to heal my heart or rewatch again the last episode. 

I've been re-watching every episode, one by one, like three times at least.  I still find myself smiling/giggling/blushing the whole duration. Bee couple is like rain falling in the midst of this harsh Californian drought.  Just like Minhuyk said, all my dead love cells have come alive/awaken while watching them.  They bring hope and inspiration to my own relationship.   Gosh...how I wish they could stay a little longer.  

Edited by AnhN
  • Like 16

@azwhoony, Thanks for the wonderful pics! One of the huge attraction of the BEC is how happy they are, when they are together. I honestly miss seeing the relaxed and cheerful JH on WGM. SY certainly is his happy pill. 

I was watching the Busan episodes yesterday and no matter how many times I watch it, my heart still fluttered.

I think I have been in denial and now it just hit me that BEC won't be on WGM anymore. I tried to read a fanfiction about them, but I just can't in case it triggers off undesirable emotions. I tried to watch a drama, but watching it just does not feel right. I want to go for BEC detox, but I stubbornly refuse to. Ah...what to do with myself T__T

Edited by jly31
  • Like 20

does jonghyun laugh like that in his other variety shows???

He does if it is with his band members or close friends. If he is with a bunch of people on variety shows, he appears to be there, but not there, if that makes sense. He talks less and listens more. He may even appear some what awkward. 

With SY, JH seems fully engaged, relaxed and talkative. He is more expressive and natural does aegyo. SY interacts with Jh very naturally and seems to know how to handle him, they seem to just click, so JH's random comments/actions never appears awkward on WGM

Here is an example of what JH is like on variety shows:

cr: TT_JYH

Edited by jly31
  • Like 11

been watching and rewatching all episodes that i'm beginning to count all on screen charging, long stares, hold hands... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

does jonghyun laugh like that in his other variety shows???

This is cmiiw, but as long as I watch him in variety shows, among other member, Jonghyun is the one who easily laugh if he found interesting things. And it goes too with variety-talk shows (i.e Radio Star, Weekly Idol). But in contrary, like @jly31 said, he talk less and listens more to his member.

• Like 6