Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

memories of a time in the past, still the feels! Our OTP know how to have fun! Just like our girl on vacation right now in Hawaii enjoying and resting for a full vigor before her next project!  

I love this side by side creation too! Memories of our couple! It’s great to reminisce since we are on the countdown to our guy return and our girl’s new drama! I am going to give my best shot today! School has been canceled 3 days in a row! I get to go in whenever I am ready so I have some time to play around on this forum! 

it’s been like on vacation just like our girl, but I have to plan makeup for my students!

Edited by youngatheart
Spelling

In between cooking and cleaning! Sunday morning getting ready for church and super bowl! I found this fan art! I am happy even if my team doesn’t win today, I am happy 

wish this was real 

Exactly 2 years ago! memories of 2 years ago that worth revisiting! We know that there is no way someone would shun a support from a colleague, so why would JCW too pictures with others and not our girl?! Suspicious right? That’s what we thought especially since both said they wouldn’t be caught with a significant other before marriage in public! Also that statement post of our before a concert! Those are things that happened outside of the drama! We support both of them regardless of who they eventually end up with! Let’s  wait for the new drama! Happy Lunar Year again to all!

come share your love for your ship and all things soompi!

Our soldier has been apparently around for some few days now! We all hope you have been having fun with your loved ones! 

It was great to the read the account of these changminers! The caliber of our soldier fans! I am great company! We’ll let him enjoy his reunion and Healer anniversary with friends 

Guess who is back to work after a great vacation and wonderful weekend with friends! Who also was around this weekend! 

This great guy, who’s working while serving! Happy to be your fan! 

Our girl has gone and returned from Taiwan! I am sure she had a wonderful time! Tiffany is a company that defines class and elegance so I am glad that she is their muse!