Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

four years ago, how can we forget the OTP that’s better than the best! Both beautiful inside out and the most hardworking! Thanks 

love the song from this moment! We love Healer and the OTP, why? many reasons, that it has become the most watch drama in the world! Healer has everything you want! Romance, action,  social issues like child abuse, freedom of speech of the press, politics, abuse of power, and so on! I love the drama because the story was well written and the actors really acted it so well and the story was developed! Love love, I am watching it again this weekend 

wow! Going to be aired again in Japan! That’s what I’m talking about, Healer is now a classic! 

and how many people on this stage from namooactors?! PMY joined the team of coactors who know who will join next! Love them all! 

December 8 is getting closer and I am happy to hear that our girl is considering a new drama! Go girl strike it while it’s hot because everyone loves you since Busted and will continue to love since we all know the real you! Work well while you wait, and we wait with you! Well happy snowing Wednesday here!

Happy anniversary to our OTP and to all the cast of Healer! Knowing the two of you have been  a joyful journey and we cannot wait to see what the future brings. Snow kiss is one of my best kiss scenes too, but I several other ones that I cherish. I wish both of you wonderful health in this cold season, be safe always our soldier and return to as you have promised, a better person.

i want to end my fourth year anniversary post of Healer with these. It’s still morning here in the USA, but night time in SK so happy anniversary once again, it has been a wonderful ride! I have been watching Healer again for nth time! We trust you and we’ll wait for your news. We are not shaken nor doubtful! Changminers for ever! Love you both 

I am traveling out of the country again! My Christmas vacation! Waiting on my flight and found this! I am not surprised because we know Healer is a classic 

I have to share this one too! We have fans that are really talented, thanks