Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Great bod girl! You can give any idol run for their money! We love that both of you always give your best in everything! We are your proud fans. 

• Like 2

I'm sorry ,if I disturb our ship...honestly  i ship Changmin for the first time i read this page, but i don't know, these days...There are alot fact about pmy n her co star..n the source is from Korean reporter...i try to reject the rumor..but in Korea become hot. I try don't believe it..but as big as i try don't believe it..i just tell so hurt.....i'm sorry i just wanna share my felling

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

I'm sorry ,if I disturb our ship...honestly  i ship Changmin for the first time i read this page, but i don't know, these days...There are alot fact about pmy n her co star..n the source is from Korean reporter...i try to reject the rumor..but in Korea become hot. I try don't believe it..but as big as i try don't believe it..i just tell so hurt.....i'm sorry i just wanna share my felling

Official she is still single so you can shipper her if you want, 

all this is for fun if shippers know when need to stop. Other shipper team forget about it very often and its very sad.

So if you like Min Young and Chang Wook and you like ChangMin also  keep going!

Who knows maybe we will see them together again someday.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

Thanks for making a post on this ship! Regardless of what you have read from other threads or some news without evidence, and like @OksanaSsaid PMY and JCW are still single. I will not try to discredit any ship because that’s not what is going to make this ship real. We are here to have fun because we ship because of what we saw In Healer as others saw in the other dramas, they ship too. Having several ships for them actually is a testament of their great acting skills. If you are swayed by others then you are free to leave this ship and after all, we are talking about two different people and they decide and announce when they are ready! Meanwhile, let’s have fun! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

I wont worrry abt it if I were you. PMY is a great actress & has good chemistry with almost all her co stars. Her latest drama is super popular & still fresH that most of the drama fans still ship them like crazy & desperately want to see them together, just like we do here with her & JCW. And so long as both PMY & JCW are single there's no harm hoping, right?:D

Anyway I watch both their other dramas, & love them just as much, but call me bias I feel PMY & JCW chemistry is still the best on & off screen. With their other partners tho they have great onscreen chemistry, I still feel they were on professional level offscreen, but with each other they were personal..ie during bts they have blanket on their lap, but JCW naturally put his hand under the blanket on PMYvs upper thigh, adjusting sumthing or perhaps caressing her:lol: Hehe...which I dont see this kind of intimacy offscreen with other partners 

• Like 3

our couple’s popularity is increasing, JCW 7.8 and PMY 3.2. We applaud both of you, well done! You deserve your fans’ love. We are patiently waiting for our soldier return. #changminersforever and we’ll always support you!

• Like 1

well, our girl posted old picture hours ago. RL has been wonderful and also getting ready for thanksgiving weekend! I am excited to see all my friends and family come together, so I love this fan edit of them working out! I pray we all have  great time consuming all those turkeys and stuffing! Happy thanksgiving to all who are celebrating, just in case I don’t have time to look into this forum for the next few days.

Finally got a downtime out of our wonderful thanksgiving weekend. I am thankful for family and friends! It’s been nice to hang out with all the children! Well still in the midst of it all and now found this in IG while having the leisure of being driven by my son and his wife!

miss our OTP, I hope they are having wonderful weekend as I am.

Our girl is in Shanghai, China! She is there for a job and I hope she has fun doing what she loves best. It brings back memories of our time in Shanghai! Love love girl, fighting and I hope both of your work in China are released soon!

our girl stayed true to her favorite color! I am happy she having fun while doing work! 

Edited by youngatheart
Double post

Thanks for posting dear and clarifying! The C-fans appreciate your responses to their hospitality. We’ll wait with you till you are ready to share your good news. Congratulations on the award tonight and enjoy all the accolades you are receiving, you have worked hard and long enough in the industry. This is also a great time to have all your fun because that age you mentioned in your earlier interview would be here before we all know it! 

Healer month! WOW almost four years! Let’s celebrate our couple, two of the best in entertainment world in Korea. Two beautiful people, we trust you both and we’ll continue to wait patiently! Looking forward to your next projects. I hope to be able to post daily till the exact anniversary!