Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

I agree with the new buzzword going around “timing is everything” good things always come at the right time! Let’s wait for it!

• Like 1

Hopefully their works will be televised soon! It will such a waste if nothing happens. Love you both and support you always. Waiting to see all your beautiful pictures tomorrow PMY!

• Like 2

I am so proud of both of our OTP, doing well in your last drama PMY and our soldier man has been nothing but wonderful. Best of luck today with the award PMY, you deserve all the accolades 

• Like 2

WOW what a glorious day it must have been for you girl! I was expecting that you would post something today and you did! You are the best too because you bring out the best in your fans. Classy and elegant you looked today and always as matter of fact! Congratulations girl! You deserve all the the accolades 

• Like 1

I never was a shipper because I like Min Young more than any of her co-partners but you know what I'm really respectful such shippers teams like ChangMin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOW our girl is so cool, preparing for her fan meeting! Can’t wait to see all reports 

It is also D-4 to JCW debut anniversary waiting to see all the reports and what will happen 

• Like 1

Love you girl and congratulations dear have fun with your fans! Wish I can be there but accept kisses from the USA and your other fans from all over the world! We love you and always will support you our angel 

• Like 1

Wows saw all the posting and activities on instagram and Twitter! Congratulations on your first fan meeting! I am happy that you showcased your last drama and also tried to placate those fans who were offended that you didn’t go to receive the APAN award! You can now put that to rest! Nice touch with the singing! Love that you made your dog, Leon your special guest. It just shows your devotion side. We love you here and we continue to support you, our idol. We will wait for your new drama in the coming spring or summer! Get a good rest in between taping for the busted 2.

• Like 2

I finally have time to post something here. RL has been busy and also first day of working week too! Wow! The letter to us your fans is really appreciated PMY! Why we remain at your side has been proven over and over again. Having watched snippets of your fan meeting, I know I will remain your loyal fan. You are very generous and genuine with everything you have. Looking forward to seeing season 2 of busted! Our captain JCW, happy anniversary, we are waiting for you too! Stay healthy both of you as you wait for each other!

• Like 1

It’s the Debut anniversary proper from this side of the world. This is a ship after all, so let’s have fun! Happy debut anniversary our captain again! 

• Like 1

Another perspective! Uhmn! Whatever happens we are ready! Real fans love till the end and as promised on this ship, till they both announce they are with each other or someone else.

• Like 1

our girl is having fun! We should all do the same! Happy Monday, weekend was great! This ship sails by itself, don’t need to convince anyone until our OTP says otherwise #stayonyourownlane! If you left this ship refrain from mentioning it or comparing this ship with others. We respectfully decline fan wars.

• Like 1