Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

I just landed in NY and have just read all the happenings on instagram and forums! I just had to post on this forum for a happy New Year goodwill and congratulations to us all for staying calm and waiting patiently for our OTP. Knowing and understanding fully well that shipping is a gamble and decision about their future completely rests on them. They have to live the life they choose! Let’s continue to ship happily in the new year. Our soldier time in the army is limited and we cannot wait to celebrate him

Happy New Year once again, I know that it would be January 2, by the time I arrive home! The four years of shipping this couple have been wonderful and interesting! I can’t wait to see what this year brings.

Let’s have fun the year has already started running! It’s day 2 and first day of work! Happy changminers!

Our girl’s new product congratulations! Don’t you look pretty? As always elegant and most enviable girl in SK

Our guy! Face so bright and handsome as always! 

both of you working so hard and diligently 

well done! Always have our support 

Our hardworking couple! Starting off the New Year like this, only mean success and fun!

love those beautiful dresses 

Our girl post this picture, she is really preparing for her fan meeting 

And how can we forget when our soldier posted this when he was preparing for a fan meeting 

Happy shipping 

A good day to share this, and concur the caption on this IG post thanks to my lovely chingus 

love this! Our OTP and counting down to return from service for our soldier has begun! WOW I am amazed at how time flew by! Can’t wait dear

Just seeing these, being busy at work! Our girl looks lovely and elegant as usual 

i can’t leave this one out too! Great work chingus