Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I think K ent world is shook big time by this sex crime. The news are everywhere in the world....

• Like 5

It’s about time the truth is revealed . Lots of heartbroken fans but imagine how much crime & crap have been concealed all this while.  If these allegations are true , these celebrities not only committed a crime against the victims but they betrayed their fans . This already started last year with the #metoo movement in the US & also in SK. It was quiet for a while but Glad someone is brave enough to reopen this can of worms , investigate & reveal the truth. 

———

@USAFarmgirl so sorry to read about LJH.  I just read your post on the Gonglee thread :cry:. Hugs 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

I agree with a comment I stumble upon while reading those articles...

“K Entertainment is currently in the works of spring cleaning the area of theirs.”

It’s almost like, plucking out rotten weeds in a garden. Fan might be hurt, but they have to know the truth. I would rather know the truth then being lied to forever.

+2

• Like 6

Yes so sorry too @USAFarmgirl i also like GSY since are you human too.. so sometimes i do look the brownies shipper thread. And didnt see it coming with LJH. I only know Seungri and him actually. The rest that in a case i never heard the name much. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@lynne22 I did! I went and saw it Tuesday night. It was pretty good as far as back stories go. And of course they were showing the trailers for Endgame and Spiderman: Far From Home right before the movie to get everyone even more hyped up. 

+2

• Like 5

When ED's scandal exploded I was so shocked and never thought I can be more shocked than that with entertaining worlds.....:scream: The extend of the exploitation and inhumanity are just shocking....These guys are psychopaths, no normal human can enjoy raping taping and blackmailing like that....The more shocking thing is the supports of their fans even AFTER they admitted to their crime....

add.

@triplem @Lawyerh

Who are LJH and GSY?

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Just now, cenching said:

Good evening.....<_<

For me it still morning :mrgreen:

how is u day , after the  break up :joy:

I still didn’t watch it with sub 

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

Were they in the same season with Henry and Sewon??? They look familiar though.....

@Ameera Ali

I am fine, thank you for asking....#ReplyThruGrittedTeeth

M not sure . Need to ask @USAFarmgirl it’s her ship

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@triplem & @cenching  even one can’t  go to the main thread to read about TYH everyone keep depressing me about their thought about the break up :mrgreen: 

I am starting to use :rage: emoji soon :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem & @cenching  even one can’t  go to the main thread to read about TYH everyone keep depressing me about their thought about the break up :mrgreen: 

I am starting to use :rage: emoji soon :joy:

Actually TYH is a very feather light in term of angst but of course it's not easy to see a hottie shed a tear from broken heart....:joy: I am sure next week they would be back in lovey dovey mode and even a great smoldering skinship scene will be awarded to us for our good behavior..........:glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Actually TYH is a very feather light in term of angst but of course it's not easy to see a hottie shed a tear from broken heart....:joy: I am sure next week they would be back in lovey dovey mode and even a great smoldering skinship scene will be awarded to us for our good behavior..........:glasses:

I think u gonna throw tomatoes , when no skinship :mrgreen:

For me , all I need it’s some kiss , for good behavior 

CB5B46D4-5A94-4947-BCFB-237A6DD4E805.gif

@triplem : could Father Kim , show us some abs , birthday present to his loyal followers  :joy::mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3