Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :joy:

pengenx tp nanti ada yg hatix sensi lg trus curhat. Gmn dong xuxuxuxu :kiss_wink: wkwkwkwk

a bit okay now. I called my friend. Dokter keluarga tp 1 kantor (nepotisme) hahaha she said “stop crying! Infus sj drmh.”

Then a nurse came and.. jeng jeng jeng.. masuk dech 1 kantong R/L + fabion 1 ampoule :rolleyes: tp 1 kantong aj abis itu dsuruh lepas. Td diperiksa segar2 sj katax. Vomitx bnyak tp nangisx lbih bnyak wkwkwkwk :relaxed:

btw sorry for the language guy.. @Ameera Ali will help you translate it plus she can learn new vocabs too. Hua Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 

+2

Spoiler

Daku blg ke dia yg soal email dikau kasi and daku gak bakalan kasi ke dia soalnya ntar dikau dikirim putu2 “ehem” :naughty: Dia blg enak aja!! Gak bakalan deh!! Tp kalo Seja yg kirim dulu sih bolelah...:joy:

That’s good to hear that you had a medical assistance and getting better....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

+2

Reveal hidden contents

Daku blg ke dia yg soal email dikau kasi and daku gak bakalan kasi ke dia soalnya ntar dikau dikirim putu2 “ehem” :naughty: Dia blg enak aja!! Gak bakalan deh!! Tp kalo Seja yg kirim dulu sih bolelah...:joy:

That’s good to hear that you had a medical assistance and getting better....

+2 :joy:

Spoiler

Bgitulah si noh. Malu2 manjah. Tpi suka WKWKKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKKWKWKWWKKKKKKKKKKKKWKKWKKWKW :joy: Jgn2 doi diam2 buka kamus ini :joy:

:rolleyes: yes I feel better this morning. It’s the time to watch TYH with complete sub :love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@mouse007 very simple. Subtract team stop posting just let add go a few steps forward first then continue subtracting :joy:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Good Morning... lols....

I'm on #AvengersEndgame high... hahaha.... I've been talking to my friends to have a meet up and watch it together :lol:

"Whatever It takes" 

There was a mishap in the marketing.. where they forgot to put Danai's name in the poster.. and then people as usualll went ranting about it... :sweatingbullets: I think this is not intentional... its just a mistake...eitherway..I'm glad they fix it.

D1pKLzbUYAAb0la.jpg

Anyway... here's a little humor from twitter that I saw today... happy leaf

"Good, you finally shaved your beard" happy leaf

D1oQpuZU4AAMFY_.jpg

"This phone can't use internet, and only have one game in it" happy leaf

D1oQqKlU4AIDhTM.jpg

Tagging @kokodus @phikyl lols...

Btw @phikyl so have you watch C.Marvel yet? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Latest episode of TYH  broke my ribs because Mama's Boy and Miss Dan.....:joy: While KJR and OJS made me sad......:bawling: I hope @Ameera Ali has a proper GIF to describes it....:glasses:

:naughty: 666 :naughty:

WHAT?!?!? :skull:

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, cenching said:

My Mandarin reading skill is kindergarten level....:bawling: But I can understand the speaking Mandarin...:hushed:

@angelangie is the pro....

lols im not...im also learning....my writing skills is honestly kindergarten lvl too lols

13 hours ago, triplem said:

@angelangie good idea to wait..hopefully the angst is just one episode.  

The weather in  KL is so darn hot as well . My aircond & fan blasting . There goes my electricity bill :sweatingbullets:

i know but im tempted to watch the part where KJR gave Mr Stalker the punch lols

i know about the weather ><" it is honestly very bad

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@angelangie how can u drink or eat when our sugar couple break up :sweat_smile: 

but but i havent watch the break up episode so im allowed to drink first :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1