Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Ameera Ali  @Lawyerh

Based upon glimpse of recap in TYH thread....This time around Mama's boy is the pursuer....:love: He seems to be smitten by Miss Dan and she got under his skin now....:mrgreen:

@Lawyerh

Don't judge the book by it binder....<_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

+2

@stroppyseDoing a small break from Healer aswell? :D It was actually a very good call to rewatch it. I'm enjoying it more than I thought tbh. Just having the same feels again and getting reminded on so many great scenes feels so good.

20 hours ago, stroppyse said:

In Korean, milk is "oo yoo".

Actually this is one of the first few words I learned. to this point my favorite korean word is 바나나우유. Banana milk :D It sounds just soo cute!

Actually I can read hangul, I may take my while to recognize each of the letters, but I know the alphabet and know the words. But most of the times I don't know the translation of the words. 

@sushiliciousDoesn't Kill it begin very soon? Are you going to watch it now? 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

you minus 400????? :D too much sugar after TYH   @cenching I just commented the same :joy:

Hahahaha! At least this time someones noticed! That's even a worse attempt since @Lmangla a few days ago! :P  

@staygoldHaven't seen you here in a while, the lack of the owl is way too much!

@cenchingI wish I could read chinese, all the letters and the language is so exciting!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just now, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali  @Lawyerh

Based upon glimpse of recap in TYH thread....This time around Mama's boy is the pursuer....:love: He seems to be smitten by Miss Dan and she got under his skin now....:mrgreen:

@Lawyerh

Don't judge the book by it binder....<_<

Ha ha ha yeah i love that @Ameera Ali share... she said i need sign up tango and not ukulele. 

@cenching i judge by cover hahaha. Bad habit... but i do like handsome & angelic guy... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

sushiliciousDoesn't Kill it begin very soon? Are you going to watch it now? 

I’m waiting for the first week to end it’s run first before I start.

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

They are predators. They preyed on the victims, found the victims' weaknesses so they can used it to blackmailed them, they drugged and raped and taped them, put it in their chat rooms and having a kick out of it....Maybe they earn lots of cash from it too since it rumoured some politicians got involved too....

This is worse than Edison Chan because EC didn't spread the tapes himself and all the women were willing.

I do hope the people involved in this gets their just desserts for what they did. 

642 - corrected

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

A cup of Rose Corolla Tea to perks you up....It can neutralize the sugar too....<_<

love to have that if u put ice cube pls....the weather is too hot here for hot drink ><

• Like 4
  • Love 4

We will drink bitter tea for the bitter situation of our Sugar Couple....:angry:  Double the amount of leaves and reduce the water level by half...:crazy:

+2

You coward, KJR!!! Grow it!! :angry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

kekeke... so was not inclined to check out touch your heart at all but spazzing about mama boy is making me curious. if there is a vid that has just scenes of mama boy and slap girl, let me know. will watch just that! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

644.. trouble in paradise for sugar couple? Seems mama boy sailing smoothly instead :naughty: slow start but steady :thumbsup:

Ukulele class for you @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sugar couple broke up?! NOoooooooo!!!

I haven't seen the latest episodes because when I checked Viki yesterday, they hadn't subbed it yet. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

646 :relieved:

I judge guy by their cheek bones and their abs huhuhhhu :kiss_closed:

I don’t judge woman. Gender reasons HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA long live feminism qeqeqeqe (only guy needs to be judge LOL) :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Sugar couple broke up?! NOoooooooo!!!

I haven't seen the latest episodes because when I checked Viki yesterday, they hadn't subbed it yet. :bawling:

Yep. ...disappointed with this noble idiocy trope the writer has brought in , @cenching feels like we will need to eat donuts like @Ameera Ali to get rid of this bitter tea the drama has served us 

@Lmanglaukulele couple is such a hoot . There’s great progress tonight for them :D 

@Dhakra ahhh Healer. They need to make more dramas like that .

@angelangie good idea to wait..hopefully the angst is just one episode.  

The weather in  KL is so darn hot as well . My aircond & fan blasting . There goes my electricity bill :sweatingbullets:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yep. ...disappointed with this noble idiocy trope the writer has brought in

Noooo.... that is disappointing to hear.  I was really hoping that preview would prove to be a fake-out.  JR you're too smart for the Noble Idiocy trap!!!!  *sigh*

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Noooo.... that is disappointing to hear.  I was really hoping that preview would prove to be a fake-out.  JR you're too smart for the Noble Idiocy trap!!!!  *sigh*

+2

Sighh, I at least would've understood if it was Yun Seo who decided to be a noble idiot, but Jung Rok??? I thought he was smart. Don't disappoint me Jung Rok!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1