Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Funny story...my hubs is actually binge-watching Coffee Prince. I gave him a list of dramas on Netflix I thought is worth checking out , think he'll watch Goblin next...oh yes , he's having a man crush on Gong Yoo :lol:. He's always watched k movies but it's very rare for him to watch dramas. He took a year to finish Something in the Rain. He was cursing at the storyline but just could not bear not finishing something :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

My hats off to you @triplem  After watching a few more episodes of Touch Your Heart it just got better and better and am now caught up today!!  Thanks for the sweet push Wonder Woman!!!  -2

yhOd6YiTTw-A8Vn0UnghApX9w3-Q50NH5hDowTbIiCotwVUK47Rk9veZQolbzgK199kZ0aLqtoaPy0_x1LmGxi0ZOPhafXaG=s0-rj&key=1c1e79f3cbd169b88723b9d51275e10a09311f3080fac8861f86624ddc476d92

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

The thing with Filipino pairings is that when a pairing clicks and they realize people love them, they pretty much keep them together as a “love team”. It’s kinda ridiculous because people then root for their favourite love teams and because the pair basically end up doing all their projects together and are marketed to always be together, they end up dating IRL. Not always the case but it’s not uncommon.

stockholm syndrome? the known devil is better than the unknown one? or no choice as they keep seeing the same face... hahahahha... :sweatingbullets:.. but must be fan for fans though -- so much to chat about!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

752 :kiss:

I am rewatching Goblin again and I feel something unsuitable. 

if he was a big general, the king must not dare to kill him like that right? if I watch cdrama or kdrama, usually those big generals have more power than the king because they have a large army. while the king only have eunuchs, royal bodyguards and the palace guards. usually these guards power can't be compared to the general army who always fight in the big battle. I found that the scene when the king kills him wasn't have a strong background. like it's unnatural. plus usually general also the lord of a land. it must have a very strong reason to make him a rebel and kill him like that. how if his army kill those palace guards? aishhhh.. 

this is why I love cdrama more now. The power of the king and the generals in cdrama looks more real than in kdrama. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

@triplem coffee prince is very classic kdrama.. but i wonder guys also can enjoy this type of drama? Haha :rolleyes: I remember in some points its a bit draggy & boring. Goblin is more sensible for him. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1