Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

556 :no_mouth:

my secretary boss (she is the 2nd in command in office) she treats me like I am a criminal because Of my absent from work. 5 days absent. But I have my doctor sick letter. But stil l don’t like the way she treats me. There is no normal human in this world who wants to be sick and stay on bed :bawling: why she doesn’t count when I am on my leave but I still went back to office to work? Why she looks so richard simmons? She is so richard simmons richard simmons. I can’t believe she is a woman

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

556 :no_mouth:

my secretary boss (she is the 2nd in command in office) she treats me like I am a criminal because Of my absent from work. 5 days absent. But I have my doctor sick letter. But stil l don’t like the way she treats me. There is no normal human in this world who wants to be sick and stay on bed :bawling: why she doesn’t count when I am on my leave but I still went back to office to work? Why she looks so richard simmons? She is so richard simmons richard simmons. I can’t believe she is a woman

For today you need to live like she doesn't exist in your world! You don't need additional stress when you are recovering from illness. 

+2

This should be your motto today abt that boss.

tumblr_pl4ntbXDXI1xlv8m3o1_500.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

560 :confounded:

@staygold  :heart: I am trying to abandon her and she is a person who doesn’t like to be rejected. Wkwkwk who cares. I live for me. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

there are times we dont have the times to care what others think about what happen...

to me they dont know what actually happen....so whatever she think doesnt matter to me....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sejabin I’m like you, I loved Mo Yuan in the beginning but trust me, you will love Ye Hua when you continue watching. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@cenching I have already watched suddenly 17. And this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but this is the movie from which I started hating Wallace Huo. Haha...:ph34r:

@avondale16glad that you enjoyed the movie. It's such a wonderful movie

• Like 4
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Sejabin I’m like you, I loved Mo Yuan in the beginning but trust me, you will love Ye Hua when you continue watching. 

+2

really? :relaxed: I will give it a try then xixixixxi

• Like 3

@mouse007 @kokodus Hehehe.. I wish ISWAK movie is available here in Indonesia... huhuhu.... from twitter I think it plays in Malaysia and Thailand too.... :tears: So jelllyyyy lols.... 

look at me.. already in my 30s but like a kid.. haha.. anyway.. I love the Taiwanese version.. its still the best IMO lols. the reason and I'm excited for this movie version is that I think like the Thai version, the movie also have a fresh feel to it.. unlike the other remakes... lols...

The other day, me and my two other friends were talking about this.. and wished that the movie is available in our theater so we can watch and fangirl together... :joy::joy::joy::joy: It would have been awesome...... lols...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Sejabin Everyone likes Mo yuan at first. It's hard not to, cuz it's freaking played by Mark Chao. Hahahaha. But Ye hua is on a different league. The things he would do for bai Qian. Gosh. I mean Mo yuan also literally sacrificed his life for her. But I always thought that BQ never saw MY more than her mentor. But with Ye hua there is a sudden spark. You don't see any spark between MY and BQ. Atleast I couldn't see. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@lynne22 it’s funny, @kokodus and I just had a whole conversation this afternoon about why we loved TKA and this movie version is definitely something I NEED to check out. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin lols.... The issues is that.. from the rumors I heard.. Mo Yuan and Ye Hua was supposed to be the same person.... but the author (aside from plagiarism issues) wanted to expand the story so she changed it.. lols.. when you think about it Ye Hua as Mo Yuan's reincarnation can put a full circle in the story...

But of course I'm not here to debate who is better... Personally I love them both.. and with Mo Yuan and Ye Hua as a different person.. it made the story richer.... 

Mo Yuan is older and he's content with having Shi Qi on his radar without doing anything... Ye Hua is different... after loosing her for the first time.. he fights for her with all he had...

Now the debate that I constantly have in my head once was: Did Bai Qian/ Shi Qi ever love Mo Yuan??? lols... for me she did.. but it was never fully explored... it was the time of her youth.... 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

550 :kiss_closed:

@kokodus is it because you like a hot guy?   I mean YH doesn’t need permission if he wants to kiss her. He will just press his lips on her (he is good in kissing not like usually we watch in cdrama) .. MY is very calm :heart: I can’t believe she forgets those moments when she stabbed her heart for MY after she slept on the same bed with YH :bawling:

@lynne22 he is so very aggressive right.. YH..

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4